Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 10-04-2002, 08:41 AM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
My Executive Assistant

"After the long day we've had, I feel like taking a swim and plopping myself in the whirlpool for a while," I sighed deeply to Kate, my executive assistant.

We had just stepped into the hotel elevator and were heading up toward the third floor. My back was sore from the five-hour drive to Chicago and setting up our trade show booth all afternoon. I was looking forward to a quiet dinner and an evening of rest and relaxation before dealing with the deluge of sales prospects the next day.

"That sounds like a great idea," Kate replied with a flirtatious smile that always dazzled me senseless. She punched the fifth floor button. "Why don't you give me a few minutes to get ready and then stop by my room on your way and pick me up?"

"Uh, yeah, Sure. I can do that," I said stumbling over my words and train of thought. It didn't matter what she said to me, I always felt like such a klutz around her. And the thought of spending even a few minutes with her in a Jacuzzi was enough to make me tongue-tied.

"Room 545," she whispered as the elevator door opened up.

"See you later," I nodded stepping out.

I looked back to see her give me another warm smile with her full pink lips that never seemed to need any lipstick or gloss. Her clear, light-blue eyes twinkled as she shook her soft thick amber hair back from her face and behind her narrow shoulders. After the door closed I was still standing in the hall taking in the scent of her perfume. I smiled to myself as I walked to my room, my thoughts full of Kate, sweet Kate, my Kate.

She had come to work with us over a year before as a receptionist. I remembered fully the day that the HR director brought her around for introductions. She had boldly reached her hand out for a shake and I remembered her firm grasp, the soft skin, the smell of her perfume, and the angelic face that smiled broadly. I remembered thinking that she was the most beautiful girl who had ever passed through the door at NuVent Technologies. Five and a half feet tall with a heart shaped face and a heart shaped butt, firm, round breasts and a pair of long legs that always showed so well in even the most modest business suits and skirts that she normally wore. She was the kind of young woman who always wanted to be my friend, but who would never go for me as a boyfriend or lover.

As time went on, there were chance meetings with her in the break room, or maybe a brief chat at the front desk as I waited for my faxes to go through. We shared a few stray moments in the hallway chatting superficially and occasional minutes by the coffee pot in deeper conversation. As the weeks passed by, I found out that although she was living with a guy, she wasn't real happy. She was from a rural farming community up north. I also learned that we both liked all kinds of music except real hurting Country and warbling Opera.

Although she seemed to get along with everyone, she once commented that the other women didn't seem to like her too much. They were civil and friendly, but no one had asked her to do anything outside of work, and jealously guarded their boyfriends at the company Christmas party, even though her boyfriend was clearly present. You can imagine my surprise and pleasure when my long-time assistant went on maternity leave and Kate asked to interview for the job. As the HR Director and I sat in the large conference room, she presented herself so professionally that I almost forgot about how hard it would be to work with such a beautiful young woman. But I was determined to do so and pleased with the way she stepped in and took on every work assignment I handed her.

As Sales and Marketing Manager, one of my responsibilities was organizing trade show appearances. Seeing it as something of a test for her, I assigned responsibility for making arrangements to Kate. She did a wonderful job of securing the booth, designing the layout, ordering signage, furniture and utilities. She took the ball and ran the whole ninety-nine yards, which I appreciated since I could spend more time working with our customers. Soon after, I began to hand over many of the other marketing duties, designing and placing ads, working up brochures and flyers, even setting up and hosting training classes for employees and customers.

She was such a hard worker that I rarely found myself distracted by the sway of her round hips, the jiggle of her firm breasts, or the scent of her perfume. There were just a few times I caught myself staring, like when she would bring something into my office for approval and lean over my desk. Her blouse would open slightly, just enough to show how her lacy bra was barely able to restrain her gorgeous breasts.

There was the time in the middle of winter when I had stepped up to send a fax as she was coming in after hanging up her coat. The sight of her as she paused for a moment to raise her arms up to pin her amber hair back behind her ears turned me into a statue, especially since her nipples were standing out against the soft plush of her sweater because of the cold weather. She must have known why I was standing there for that minute or two, so speechless. But she took her time pinning her hair back, her light blue eyes looking straight into mine, her sweet sexy body an absolute turn-on.

Then there was the time when I had stumbled into her office unannounced and saw her with a leg up on her chair as she was pulling up and straightening the sheer stocking top on her exquisite leg. The sight of her tugging at the lacy stocking top and the brief glimpse of her supple thigh and the dark panties above gave me an instant hard on that I had to hide behind the manila folder in my trembling hands. When I cleared my throat and looked down, my cheeks blazing red with embarrassment, she looked over at first startled, but then with a smile as she brought her leg down and let her skirt fall back into place.

"Sorry," she said with a laugh. "I didn't mean to embarrass you, but I guess I have that effect on men sometimes."

I babbled on about how I didn't mind and that I wasn't there long enough to see anything. She just smiled at my lie as if to acknowledge that she had my number. But she never seemed to take advantage of it and as the weeks melted away we were always perfectly professional around the office. A week or two later, I was in the lunchroom talking with Peter, the Controller, who was one of my best buddies at work. Peter was our token frustrated married man whose wife had cooled down a lot in the years since they were married. He had bought her a sexy little outfit for their anniversary and she had refused to wear it for him.

"So she wouldn't even try it on?" I asked.

"No way, no how!" he replied. "It's not like it was really nasty or anything, you know crotch-less or cup-less or something like that. She's still got her figure and all, and to be honest would look pretty hot in it. But no way would she even try it on."

"That's sad, Pete," I replied, patting him on the back. "And one reason why you won't hear about me getting married again."

Just then Kate come in to refill her coffee cup.

"Why so sad?" she asked as she poured out a cup.

"Pete's wife won't dress up for him," I said.

“What do you mean? Most girls like to dress up,” she commented.

“Well, in my case it’s more a matter of not dressing down,” Pete lamented.

"Oh, I see what you mean,” she said with a warm smile and her cheeks blushing a bit. Kate stirred a touch of cream and two sugars into her cup. “Well, not that he would, the pissy way he's been acting lately, but if my guy brought home gobs of lingerie, I'd try it on for him. You know, give him a little show."

Peter and I looked at each other in amazement, both of us simultaneously forming a mental picture of the event.

"Powder blue," I said.

"No," Pete replied. "It'd have to be black."

"What?" she asked, taking a sip of coffee.

"Blonde girl," Pete said. "It would have to be black."

"Oh, I get it," she said, reaching up to let her fingers glide across Peter's cheek as she passed by on the way back to her office. "Wouldn't you just die to know?"

Peter slapped his palm on the counter top as she swiveled her lovely heart-shaped ass through the doorway. Her slacks were just tight enough to show off the perfect symmetrical curves of her butt.

"Two words for you, Pete," I said, following in her wake. "Thong panties."

Peter bent over and groaned as if in deep pain. For the next hour it took much more concentration than normal for me to go about my business without imagining sweet young Kate in a delightful light-blue or black lingerie ensemble. And for the next couple of days, it set up a running joke. When Peter and I would pass each other in the hallway, one or the other would say just one word like "black", or "blue", or "white", and the other would crack up. At one point, Kate had paused in the doorway to her office to let us pass by, and caught on to our juvenile banter.

"By the way, fellas," she said with a sexy smile, loud enough for only the two of us to hear. "I'm partial to blue and wear only thongs."

Of course that brought both of us to stop in our tracks and watch as she walked past us toward the graphic art department.
Old 10-04-2002, 08:42 AM

And just two weeks later, Kate and I are in our hotel in Chicago for a large industry trade show. I had always noticed that the show traffic was higher in the booths that had a pretty girl on staff and was looking forward to testing my theory. We had loaded up the van early in the morning and arrived by early afternoon. The drive was pleasant and seemed to go by so quickly. We were both dressed casually for a change, Levis and a sweatshirt for me, snug black pants and a sweater for her. It seemed like we never stopped talking the whole trip. She talked about life with her boyfriend, Rich. I talked about my life as divorced father of two. We talked of events in our past, our plans for the future. She reclined a little in the high back bucket seat and watched out the window a lot. I couldn't help but noticed the slight jiggle of her breasts as we rode on.

"You know, this may sound stupid, but I've never been out of the state," she said with a touch of excitement as we crossed the Illinois state line.

"You're kidding," I remarked. "You seem so ... oh, I don't know," I said struggling to find the words." You seem so worldly."

"Well, I'm really not," she replied turning back to face me with those large, clear blue eyes and full pouty mouth curled up in sweet smile. "I mean, I've been around the block a couple of times, but the blocks in my neighborhood just weren't very long, I guess."

All too quickly we arrived at the convention hall and unloaded everything. I was surprised as she stepped right in and helped set up the booth hardware. There was only one awkward moment when I brushed past her as she was assembling the booth backdrop. There wasn't much room and it was almost as if her beautiful round ass moved back to brush my lower belly as I slipped behind her. Although I wasn't erect at the touch, I was getting there by the time I stooped down to reach into the tool box and turned back to see her smile down at me. I swear that I could see her nipples get erect as well. Without a word we went on with our setup. When we were almost done, she sat on the table out by the aisle and I noticed that the guys in the booth across the way were all checking her out. The boldest came over for some chitchat. I could tell my theory was bearing out well.

By five o'clock we were pretty well set up and checked into our hotel. As I hustled back to my room to change I began to let my mind drift away and fantasize about what Kate might wear to the pool. I tried not to let myself think of her in a skimpy little bikini. No, if she were the professional career girl I thought she was it would be something more modest like the one piece suits the Olympic swimmers wear. I started to change and decided to rinse off in the shower first since I had worked up a sweat that afternoon. I pulled on a baggy t-shirt over my swimming trunks, slipped back into my topsiders, and headed up to her room.

"Tunk! Tunk! Ta-Tunk! Tunk!" went my knock at her door. I fidgeted as I waited. Would it be the bikini or the tank suit? Maybe one of those sexy new "tankini" suits. I tried to control myself but my mind was racing far ahead of me. I knocked again and waited. Leaning my head toward to door, I tried to listen for any sounds of life. I checked the room number again. Yep, room number 545.

Finally the door opened up and Kate silently let me in closing the door behind me. She was still wearing her sweater and the tight black pants. Her room felt humid as I stepped in and stood awkwardly at the entrance. The air was a strange mix of her perfume and another aroma. Salt? I wasn't sure. Her open suitcase lay on the slightly rumpled bed as if she had been interrupted in putting her clothes away. I could see her lacy underwear arranged in the open drawer. She had drifted into the room close to the bed and stood with her back to me when I noticed her shoulders shaking.

"Are you okay?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah," she said with an audible sob. "I'm all right."

I moved closer to her and saw her shoulders shake again and heard her begin to cry.

"What's the matter?" I asked stepping over to her and placing my hands on her shoulders.

Her tear-stained face turned to look at me as she swung around and looped her arms around me. She shook as she clung to me.

"It's that bastard Rich," she sobbed. "The son-of-a-bitch just broke up with me. I just don't need this now. I just don't."

"Oh, come on, it can't be that bad," I said in my most soothing voice. "How did this happen?"

She slowly began to get control of herself and her sobs subsided. She dabbed at her eyes with a sodden tissue that was crumpled in her hand then buried her face into my shoulder. I could feel her tears soaking through my t-shirt. I slipped my hands around to hug her and hold her close as if to absorb the hurt feelings that were flowing from her. I could feel her shoulders shake and her body quiver with emotion.

"I was starting to unpack and thought I'd call him and let him know where I was and all," she began as her composure slowly returned. "Fool that I am, I was even horny enough to have some phone sex with him. But when he answers, I could tell that bitch of a neighbor was over. The son-of-a-bitch!"

"What? Who?" I asked quizzically.

"Oh, just the bitch that lives in the apartment next door," she said as she began to pull away from my embrace. She turned and walked over to the window and looked out at the "wonderful" view of O'Hare airport. "I knew she and Rich have been carrying on for a while. It started when he dug her out of a snow pile last winter. He swore it was over, but then I hear her making noise while he was talking to me on the phone. I mean for God's sake she was blowing him while he's on the phone with me!"

"Oh, Christ!" I sneered. I grabbed a couple of tissues and stepped over to her, putting my arms around her again. I offered the tissues to her. "What is it with some guys? I mean, if I had someone like you, I sure as hell wouldn't be catting around. I'd feel so lucky that I don't think the thought would ever occur to me."

"Yeah, that's guys like you, Jack," she said, taking the tissues and mopping her eyes. "God, I just have the worst luck with men. The ones I'm attracted to just end up treating me like shit. I don't know why. I give them everything. Everything! There isn't anything that I haven't done for him or any of the others for that matter. I can be a real bad kitty, sucking them and fucking them, letting them fuck me up the ass, and swallowing their cum. And then they always do this to me. Every last one of them!"

"Maybe you're looking for men in the wrong places," I suggested, surprised by her explicit admission. I had looped my arms around her, just below her breasts. I pulled my arms up feeling the weight of her boobs settle on my forearms. "Or maybe looking for the wrong type of man. I mean, those Billy Badass types may look so fine and be fun for a while, but..."

I started to think about what I was saying and realized that here she was pouring out her broken heart to me and I'm slyly trying to feel her up. Kind of ashamed of myself, I began to pull away.

"Please don't let go of me," she asked, slipping her arms up to pull mine closer.

Her sobbing and sniffing slowly subsided. We stood together silently for what must have been five minutes. The warmth of her body was melting into me, the perfume sprinkled around her neck filled my senses. From knees to neck there wasn't a gap between us, her ass to my belly, her back to my chest. I reached out to pull the curtains open so that we could get a better look at the airport. As the sun dipped lower in the sky, the horizon began to darken into a beautiful blend of purple and red and pink. The lights on the airplanes were plainly visible now as they lifted off the ground into the air."

"You know, you're right," she admitted. "I need to start looking in different places. Like maybe some of the places those planes are going."

"Maybe you only need to look an arm's length away."

She tilted her head back, eyes closed. "Oh, Jack, you don't need to be so nice to me. But thank you anyway."

"So would you like to go for that swim or not?"

"You know," she began. "As nice as that sounded earlier, I think I need some dinner more."

"Well, I'm hardly dressed for dinner," I replied. "I'll have to go change."

"Why don't we order room service?" she asked innocently, turning slowly within the circle of my arms. "I mean, are we allowed to expense room service?"

"I don't think so," I chuckled. "You know how the Big Guy is. I'll go change."

"You know, I really don't feel like going out right now," she said looking up at me with her big blues eyes, a bit red and puffy from her tears, the high round cheekbones stained with her tears, and leaning into my soft embrace, her stomach and breasts burning into my body. "I must look like a witch!"

"Kate, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes upon!" I blurted out. I asked myself where that had come from and didn't have an answer. It was like my mouth was working independently from my brain, except that is was saying all the things I had wanted to tell her but had thought were inappropriate. "I have thought so from the very first day I met you. And seeing you here, in this state, all upset and crying, just tears at my soul. I find you so irresistible that you could ask me to go down to dinner naked and I would."

She leaned up against me looking up into my eyes, as if trying to see whether I was bullshitting her or telling the truth.

"So would you?" she asked, trying to keep a straight face.

"What?"

"Go down to dinner naked?"

"Let me think about that one."

"Shucks, just my luck," she sighed. "I'd really liked the idea about seeing you naked, I mean even if you are my boss."
Old 10-04-2002, 08:44 AM

We laughed and embraced. She buried her face into my shoulder. She turned her head and pressed her cheek into me. Her hands began to rub my back and drifted lower to cup my ass through the thin material of my swim trunks. I responded by letting my hands drift up and down her back, rubbing her backside from shoulders to waist. She rocked up on her tiptoes to bring her face closer to mine. Our breath was mingling as her mouth drew closer to mine. Our eyes closed as we lightly brushed lips. We pressed closer together. Our mouths opened and our tongues met. After our long, deep kiss, I pulled away.

"Wait a minute!" I blurted out. "This is crazy!"

"I know it is," she echoed, stepping back. "You're right. Let's get control here. We shouldn’t be doing this!'

"I'll tell you what," I began. "Let's order room service, my treat. And then go down for our swim."

"Yeah. That's better. Let's do it!"

So we ordered room service, just a couple of hamburgers and a fruit salad, and a carafe of their house wine. I sat on the easy chair by the windows while she sat cross-legged on the bed and we talked. Surprisingly, even after our hours in the car we hadn't yet run out of topics. We talked of life outside of work. I told her of the latest jazz concert I had seen. She told me of the local pub that she frequents and the strange clientele. We spoke a little about family, the folks she had left behind, the family that my ex had taken away from me.

"I hope you can forgive me for what just happened," she said looking me straight in the eye. "I mean, I never should have kissed you."

"It's me who should be apologizing," I replied. "I should have never let it happen. You're young and beautiful and vulnerable and I was wrong to put myself where I was."

"No, it was my fault," she said rising up from the bed and strolling slowly over to the windows, making sure to keep a good distance from me. "Make no mistake, it was my doing."

"You know, this is silly," I said with a laugh. I looked at her silhouette; her head tilted somewhat to the side, her arms crossed over her breasts, her hip jutting out toward me. With the streaks of sunlight streaming in, she looked so appealing, I thought of how a photographer would kill for a shot like this, or maybe a painter with a fresh canvas. I got up from the chair and stood beside her, careful not to get too close, and watched another jet take off. "Here we are beating ourselves up over something that was innocent and just happened. It's not like anyone was really hurt or anything. In fact," I said softly. "It felt pretty good."

"It did, didn't it?" she smiled. "You're a good kisser. And a good boss, and a good friend."

"Thanks," I said gratefully. "I haven't had much encouragement lately. Being divorced carries a kind of stigma, you know, like damaged goods. Just don't call me a nice guy though. I've heard too much of that lately."

She slowly brought a hand up to her shoulder and squeezed a couple of times. Tilting her head away from me, she brought her hand closer to her neck and squeezed again as she swiveled her head slowly back and forth.

"Stiff neck?" I asked as she rubbed herself.

"No, just a little tense," she replied.

"I've been told that I have good hands," I volunteered, rubbing my palms together.

"Oh, yeah?" she said, angling her shoulders to put them within reach of my arms. "Well, why the hell not?"

I let my hands gently settle on her shoulders near her neck and began to massage her lightly. Her body was warm but stiff beneath the soft smooth clingy fabric of her sweater. I let my fingers gently but insistently slip up under her hair to massage the nape of her neck. As I kept working my fingers and palms into her muscles I could feel her begin to relax.

"You do have good hands!" she cooed. "Don't stop!" she said as I began to work my hands more firmly on her shoulders. I could feel the thin straps of her bra beneath my touch as I kneaded the flesh of her shoulders. "You know this might work better if I were laying down, don't you think?"

"If you would like," I replied.

She stepped back from the window and closed up her suitcase and set it by the bedside. She crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees. Just as she was about to lie down she glanced back at me approaching the bed. She coyly smiled and said, "I guess I can trust you." She then reached down to her waist crossed her arms and pulled the sweater up and over her head. She shook her head a few times to shake out her hair, her long amber tresses flowing freely down her back. From the side I could see her breasts jiggle in her tiny dark blue satin bra. She then lay down and brought her arms up so that she could lay her head on her hands. At first, I sat at the edge of the bed, but then decided to climb up and straddle her to get better leverage. As I was just ready to begin, she remarked, "There's some lotion in the bathroom."

After retrieving the lotion, I climbed onto the bed and straddled her perfect hourglass figure again. I shook the lotion and slipped her beautiful amber hair off to the side out of the way. Letting my fingers follow the outline of her bra, I impulsively reached for the clasp, easily unhooked it and watched as it pulled away to each side. She didn't make a sound, only moved her head to get more comfortable. I could see the remaining outline of a summer tan on her naked back. I applied the lotion to my hands and began to work them on her back. Starting from the middle of her back and working up and down and out to the sides, I could feel her tense muscles relax. Her skin was so soft and smooth as silk. I paid particular attention to her shoulders that at first were very stiff but began to relax and loosen up as I worked my magic hands on those parts of her body exposed to my touch. The magnificent view of her naked back and the feel of her warm skin were producing a stiffening response in my loins. I hoped that my growing erection wasn't noticeable as it moved against her ass through my swim trunks.

"Your hands feel so good," she purred. As I began to work more on her lower back she brought her arms down and propped herself up to rest on her elbows. She pulled the bra from under her and it fell off the side of the bed. "Don't stop, you knave," she said with a mock pleading in her voice. Working my hands back up to her shoulders, I let my fingers slip over as far as her collarbones. She let her head fall forward and let out a long moan. I brought my hands teasingly down the sides of her back, my fingertips lightly brushing the sides of her breasts. "My God, are you good!"

Just as I was about to squeeze some more lotion onto my hands, room service knocked at the door. I got up from the bed and went to open the door. I glanced back toward the bed to see Kate now kneeling on the bed holding her sweater over her breasts, her hair spilling down over her hands. I quickly met the room service guy, signed for the order, and tried to block his view by taking the tray from him. He waited for his tip with his hand out and an appreciate smile on his face. Realizing that I didn't have any money on me, I turned to Kate.

"Do you have a tip?" I asked.

"I've got two," she laughed pulling the sweater away from her chest and tossing her head back to flip her hair back over her shoulders. Her breasts were truly spectacular, round and full with rosy aureoles and nipples that were standing out at attention. They were dusted with a light set of freckles and jiggled with her laugh as she reached for her purse on the nightstand. She pulled a bill from her purse and handed it to me. I pressed it into the waiter's hand and pushed his wide-eyed self back out the door.

"You tease!" I said to Kate as she sat back on the bed, laughing, her hair cascading back down over her breasts.

"Well, you're the one who wanted to get me naked!" she laughed as her now erect nipples poked through her hair, playing hide and seek with my eyes. "Shall I make my self decent?"

"It's up to you," I remarked, trying to be as nonchalant as possible. "Besides it was your idea to get naked. I just followed your lead."

I poured the wine while Kate spread our meal at the little corner table. She left her sweater on the bed and managed to keep her breasts largely hidden from view by pulling her long amber hair down to cover. The game of hide and seek was playing on my crotch and I was glad that my swim trunks were baggy enough to hide my growing hard on. As we shared the fruit salad, she took a juicy chunk of melon on her fork and held it out for me. I leaned back slightly so that she had to lean further forward baring her breasts more completely. I held out a large strawberry. She leaned back and took the strawberry into her mouth with a show of lips and tongue, sure to lick a drop of juice from the corner of her mouth. The bulge in my trunks was growing greater.

She finally found that to eat her hamburger without getting a mouth full of hair, she had to flip her amber mane to one side baring one breast completely. It was a stirring sight at first, but one I easily became used to and my hard on began to recede enough to be comfortable. As we ate, the strain of the tears disappeared from her face and she began to smile and almost seemed to glow. When we had finished and I had set the tray out in the hall, I asked if she was up for the swim. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

"Sure, I'm feeling a lot better now. Why not?" she answered sweetly reaching for her suitcase. "Now which suit should I wear? This one," she asked holding up a one-piece tank suit, "Or this one?" she added holding up a tiny string bikini.

"Oh, girl. You don't want me to make that decision!" I cried out. Then I pointed to the string suit. "But to be honest, I'd love to see what you look like in that one. But you can wear whatever you're comfortable in because you'd look terrific in either of them."
Old 10-04-2002, 08:45 AM

There was a pause while she gave me a long sly look as if weighing her options. Holding them to her breasts she strolled into the bathroom, all the way giving me a sly, mischievous look. I waited for a few minutes taking a sip or two of wine and gazing out the window. The door finally opened and out she came in the string bikini. She held her hair out from her shoulders like the fashion models do and paraded for me. The tiny triangles of the top barely covered her nipples. The small patch of the bottom did the same for her pussy. I could clearly see the cleft of her pussy as she started to turn. There was no back to the suit bottom and it showed off her incredible ass to perfection. I could tell that she was enjoying putting on her little show because as she turned back around to face me, I could see her erect nipples poking out through the suit. I'm sure she noticed the effect it had on me because I felt my cock strain at the supportive netting under my swim trunks.

"So you are happy to see me," she cooed. "Or is that a banana in your pocket? A very large banana at that."

"You know, Kate. If you wear that suit, we might never make it out of this room."

"So then, I should take it off?"

"No," I said moving toward her, coming up within an inch of her, letting her breasts, straining at the thin fabric of her suit, lightly brush my chest. "Keep it on. I like it very much."

"I can tell," she smiled as she jutted her twat out and touched the rising bulge in my trunks.

She grabbed a little robe from her suitcase and slipped on a pair of sandals and we off to the pool. Located in the basement next to the exercise room, we found we had the place to ourselves. The pool was large and heated nicely. I quickly jumped in and did a lap across and back. She dallied on the deck, holding her hair back with a scrunchy. She stepped slowly down the stairs, giving me a show with each strutting step. Once down enough she plunged in and surface next to me rising up in the water inches away, the wet suit clinging to her shapely form. She might as well not have had a suit on at all it was so revealing. She rearranged her suit top and bottom.

"I don't think this suit is designed for swimming," she stated. "I should have known, but I've never worn it before. Rich wouldn't let me."

"Rich isn't here, is he?"

I quickly reached over and grabbed her waist and threw her back into the water with a huge splash. She surfaced sputtering with her suit all askew, her breasts spilling out of her top, and muttered, "Bastard!" After she had readjusted herself, she distracted me by looking around for a clock. "What time is it?" she asked. When I looked behind me she quickly reached down and tugged at my trunks pulling them down past my cock, and then plunged away toward the hot tub. By the time I had pulled them back up, she was climbing into the tub, giving me a great view of her terrific wet ass before it slipped into the hot bubbling spa. I joined her, careful not to sit too close.

"Whatsa matter, fella?" she laughed. "'Fraid of me?"

"Not a bit," I replied, shifting around closer to her.

We both leaned back and let the hot bubbling spa caress our bodies.

"This is living, ain't it?" I asked. "Can you imagine the Big Guy seeing us here like this?"

"I'm glad that it's just you and me, Jack," she said. "You are a really good man. I'm glad I know you."

As we let the water flow over us, I felt her hand creep over to my thigh. She drew it slowly up from my knee toward my crotch and let it rest lightly over my warm, rising cock. I took the opportunity to slip my hand over to her as well, letting my fingers slip down over her belly to the sweet place between her thighs. Although I gently rubbed my hand back and forth over her pussy, her hand rested unmoving on my cock.

"You know, I'm up for the vacant Vice Presidency," I blurted out.

"What brought that on?" she asked.

"Well, if I get that promotion, I won't be your boss anymore."

"And?"

"Well, we wouldn't have to worry about whatever happens between us here," I went on, feeling her hand start to rock back and forth. "I know that would be a problem with me, and maybe for you as well."

"All I know," she whispered very softly, applying more pressure to my cock, and leaning over toward my ear. "Is that right now I feel very warm, and very full, and would very much like to take you upstairs and fuck your socks off!" She licked around my ear with her wet tongue.

"My socks are already off" I whispered back. "You must be good!"

"Just as advertised!"

"Even if I'm your boss?"

"When I'm here like this with you, I don't feel as if you are my boss," she went on, slipping her other hand around my neck, and bringing her face up to mine. "I don't know how I'll feel once we're back in the office, but when I look into your eyes like this and see the kindness in your soul, I feel like you are a really good friend, someone I feel safe with and can trust."

Our lips touched again, a light brush of soft flesh pressing one against the other. Her arms slipped around me as she moved over to sit sideways in my lap. Our wet bodies pressed against each other. My arms were around her holding her tightly. Her breasts, nipples fully erect, were pushing against me, the bare cheeks of her ass pressing down against my manhood. Our mouths opened and our tongues danced a delicious tango. She began to suck my tongue when it entered her mouth, teasing the tip of it with her own tongue. Our breath was hot and heavy as we sat writhing and wriggling in each other's embrace. Our hot bodies were crackling with electricity as we probed each other with tongue and fingertips.

"You know," I said when we came up for air. "We should get a room."

"The sooner the better," she said before kissing me again and again.

We stayed in the spa kissing and caressing until the timer ran out. She slipped into her robe, I pulled on my t-shirt and we scrambled back toward the elevator. Of course the other hotel guests using the elevator only saw two wet laughing people who couldn't wait to get off on the fifth floor. I chased her down the hall to her room and she fumbled with the magnetic key. "Dammit!" she swore, as the key wouldn't click open. I helped her try it again more slowly and as the door opened, she leaned up to me and gave me a long deep kiss that brought my cock to full attention.

I pushed her playfully into the darkened room and set the lock on the door. She waltzed over to the window, opening her robe and turning to let me see her in shadow form. I was next to her, my arms around her, pulling the skrunchy from her thick amber hair, slipping the robe from her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. My hands went to her cheeks to cradle her beautiful angelic face. She looked back at me with her eyes full of wonder and awe and lust. I brought my hands down slowly letting my fingertips dance oh her collarbones and the straps of her bikini top. Her hands were on my chest and stomach.

"Someone has been working out," she purred, as her hands caressed my chest. "You have a nice body."

"Just trying to do the best with what Mother Nature gave me," I replied. "And I must say, your body is beautiful!"

I cupped her breasts gently and teased her nipples with a light touch through the wet thin material. Her hands were dipping past the waistband of my trunks, stroking my cock through the fabric of the suit. As we kissed again, more firmly and harder, my thumbs tugged the small patch of cloth to the side of each breast. She quivered when I touched her bare breasts for the first time, cupping them and letting my loving touch tell her how beautiful she was. Her hands snaked inside my swim trunks reaching for and grasping my fully erect cock. My hands followed the string around to her back and found the tie. A simple tug loosened the knot and I pulled her top up and over her head.

"I love undressing a woman," I whispered.

"That's another thing you're good at," she replied. "Let's see how good you are with this."

She brought her hands up to my shoulders and pressed down. Taking the hint, I sank to me knees, pleased to find her pussy was at mouth level. I rubbed and sniffed and licked at her twat, feeling and smelling her tasty slit through her suit. I could hardly wait to pull the bikini aside and flick my tongue on her slit. Her pussy was smooth with only a light bit of peach fuzz perched on top. Picture perfect and smelling so sweet, I could wait no longer and tugged at the suit bottom to pull it down along her shapely thighs and to her ankles. Stepping out of the suit she thrust her pussy toward me and looped one leg up and over my shoulder. I buried my lips and tongue on her, my tongue first seeking out her clit and then plunging deep into her slit. I spent untold minutes pleasuring the sweet folds of her pussy as she held my head and pushed and prodded me to please her more fully. Her hips rocked and swayed in time to the movement of my tongue. I could feel wave after wave of pleasure sweep over her when I alternately licked and probed her cunt and sucked on her clit.

"My, God!" she screamed. "You're going to make me come! Oh, make me come! I want to come!"

I thought she was going to explode when the big wave hit the shore. I looked up to see her breasts quiver and shake with the pleasure flowing through her.

"Okay, Baby," she said when her orgasm had barely faded, raising me to my feet and pushing me toward the bed. "Now it's my turn to make you come!" In one swift move, she pulled my trunks down and off. Crouching between my spread legs she began to stroke my cock and flick her tongue out. "Okay, Baby! Are you gonna come for me? Are you, huh?"
Old 10-04-2002, 08:47 AM

She began slowly, with light kisses and licks first on the head then up and down on the shaft. Slowly she began to take me into her mouth, purring and moaning as she did. Soon she was sliding her mouth up and down the entire length of my cock, moving faster and faster, cradling my balls, and stroking my belly and thighs. She slipped her hands under me to grab my ass and began to slow her pace. When she had nearly the entire length of my entire cock inside her mouth and throat she slowly raised her mouth up and let the cap pop out of her mouth with a wet squishy pop. I though I would blow my wad on the spot but didn't want this blowjob of a lifetime to end. She began slowly again, soon bobbing her head faster and faster until she stopped and slowly drew up and let me pop out again. As I looked down at her working this kind of magic I couldn't believe that it was my cock in her beautiful mouth getting sucked within an inch of coming. I knew my dick was a decent size, but it never looked as big as now as she gave me this marvelous head. Then she started to place just the head of my dick in her mouth and swirl her mouth around and around the head.

"Okay, come for me, Baby!" she implored stacking her hands on my cock and stroking it firmly. "Aren't you gonna come for me?"

Although part of me wanted to shoot off on her beautiful tits and face, I wanted to keep my dick hard enough to give her a mind-blowing fuck. I know that a lot of guys say that they are just as hard or harder the second or third time they fuck. But take it from me, there is no hard-on stiffer than the first of the evening, especially if it was like mine and hadn't shot off in almost a week. I kept my gaze on this wanton creature as she went back to working my cock over with her mouth, but had to distract myself enough to keep from coming. I began to recite in my mind the batting averages of the starting lineup for the 1961 Yankees. I tried to think of whether it was the chicken or the egg. Finally I had to move to Plan B.

"I don't want it to happen just yet, Darling!" I blurted out.

As she brought her mouth up one last time, giving the head an astounding swirl with her lips and tongue, she gave me a long hard sensual look.

"And what would you have in mind, Baby?" she asked as she moved up to straddle me, placing her wet cunt mere inches from my rigid cock, never taking her eyes from mine. "Do you think you're gonna fuck me?"

"No," I quickly replied. "I don't ‘think’ I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna fuck you!"

I quickly brought my hips up toward her and my hard cock found her wet pussy as if they had known each other for a long, long time. Her wet lips surrounded the head of my dick and the hot walls of her cunt welcomed the rest of it as I dove deeper inside her. Holding her gaze on my eyes she let out a gasp of surprise and pleasure and began to rock up and down, her beautiful freckled breasts bouncing in time with her movements. We slowly let my dick move fully inside her till the head touched her cervix. Then we let it slowly ease its way nearly back out keeping our eyes locked together as were our tingling loins. She rested her hands on my shoulders for balance as we began to rock together trying to use every inch of my cock for pleasure. I held my hands on her hips with my fingers snaking around to her ass. Her tongue came to her lips as if to tease me, licking her lips, flicking out at me.

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed. "I don't want this to stop. Don't stop fucking me, Baby! Don't you think of stopping!"

I needed no extra encouragement. I reached out with my tongue and lips to lap at her tits now bouncing with an ever-increasing frequency. I managed to grab her left nipple between my lips and sucked the whole aureole into my hot mouth. I felt it become harder (if that was possible) in my mouth and let my teeth graze it as I let it slip back out. She moaned and quivered when I repeated the same move on her right tit.

"You bastard!" she screamed. "You're gonna make me come again!"

Each time she now pushed her pussy down onto my cock she let out a moan. She pushed at my shoulders forcing me down onto the bed, pressing her breasts down on me, digging her fingernails into my shoulders, her hair covering my face like a silken blanket, her sweat dripping down onto my chest, and just barely wiggled her pussy back on forth on my cock. I felt a trembling arise in her as I slowly brought my hands up her back. It was radiating out from her belly toward her legs and arms. She picked her head up and called out.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, God! Yesss!"

She collapsed on top of me, shaking and quivering as if caught in a chill breeze. I held my arms tightly around her until the shivering subsided.

"Are you still alive?" I asked after she had laid on me for a few moments.

"My, God! I don't think I've ever come like that!"

She pushed herself up out of my embrace and looked down at me.

"What are you doing to me?" she asked, letting her hips wiggle a little so that she could feel my cock inside of her. A couple more motions convinced her that I was still pretty hard and could go some more.

"Just doing what comes naturally, Darling."

"Oh, Baby," she said beginning to rock again. "Do it some more!"

I shifted so that I began to pull out of her. She looked disappointed.

"Don't panic," I insisted. "There's more where that came from. But first, why don't we have a glass of wine?"

"All right," she said hesitantly, getting up from the bed and moving over to the window.

I filled our glasses from the carafe, and carried them over to her. Her silhouette by the window was picture perfect. I could see the gently curving rises and creases of her back and ass, the dainty little dimples about her glorious butt, the perfectly proportioned flow of line from hip to waist to shoulder. Her beautiful blend of line and curve filled my eyes with wonder. The sun had long set and the window was filled with the twinkling lights of the airport and the other nearby hotels. She stood arms crossed just below her breasts, forming a shelf for her lovely freckled globes. Her body was glistening with the last few droplets of sweat. I handed her the glass and held mine up in a silent toast."

"Cheers," she smiled and clinked her glass against mine. Before taking a sip she sighed and said, "You know, I just can't figure you out, Jack."

"How's that?

"I've known you for a year, is it? We say hello and chat and conduct business every working day, and yet I never realized what a man you are. I mean, a real man. Smart and playful and fun to be with."

"Maybe the fact that I'm your boss got in the way."

"No, that's not it," she purred, her gaze still out the window far away. "Maybe I was just so glad to get the job and was trying so hard to please that I never thought about whether I was attracted to you or not. I mean," she added quickly, "I always thought you were attractive, maybe a little old for me, but now all of a sudden, here I am opening up to you like I never have with any one before."

"I'm only 44 Kate. That makes me what?" I paused to complete the math. "Twice your age?"

“Not quite, but almost,” she laughed and jiggled her glass of wine, nearly spilling it.

"You know," I remarked, taking a quick sip. "I've always been attracted to you. Women don't realize the two questions that run through a man's head when he meets a woman for the first time: 'Do I want to have sex with this woman?' and 'What are my chances of making it happen?' If the answer to the first is 'no' then he doesn't bother with the second. But if it's 'yes' and the second answer is favorable in the least, most men will do what they can to make it happen."

"So what were your answers when you met me?"

"As I recall, 'Absolutely' and 'None.' "

"Really?" She said looking over at me. "You're an attractive man with a lot going for you. Why would you think you couldn't get anywhere with me?"

"I've met a dozen beautiful young women and they never wanted me as more than a friend, if that. So I've gotten used to the fact that women like you don't go for guys like me."

"That's not true," she said setting her glass down on the windowsill. "I'm going for you in a big way."

"Because of this?" I remarked, grabbing my cock and waving it at her.

"And the way you use it. And the way you look at me. And the way it feels when you hold me."

I sipped the last of my wine and set the empty glass on the sill. We slipped into a warm embrace, her full lips pressing to mine, her tongue seeking out mine, as if to make up for the women I had just described. Our hands were all over each other, teasing, touching, and stirring the fire back to full glow. I leaned down and began to play a game of connect the dots with the freckles on her chest, coming teasingly close to her breasts and then backing off. Her nipples were stiffening again, begging for more attention, so I started to lick and suck each one tenderly, feeling her willing flesh heat up and catch on fire. I savored the sweet, soft flesh of her firm young breasts as she tilted her head back and began to swing it back and forth, her amber tresses swaying to and fro.

"Oh, Baby!" she purred. "I love the way you do that to me!"
Old 10-04-2002, 08:51 AM

Conclusion

I moved my trail of kisses back up to her neck and shoulders and slowly slipped around behind her. Turning her back toward the window, I brought my now rigid cock up and set it on her back right at the top of her ass. She pressed her butt back and raised her hips up to press her firm cheeks against me. My hands slipped around to her breasts and cupped them, toying with her nipples. She rubbed my cock up and down several times with her ass and then raised up on her tiptoes so that my cock slipped down between her cheeks and through to her wet pussy. The head of my dick was in perfect position to enter her, but I held out, preferring to tease her twat until she begged for me. She leaned forward and spread her legs further apart.

"I want you to fuck me, Baby!" she said in a low hoarse voice. "But not by the window."

"What's the matter?" I responded, showering her shoulders with kisses. "With the lights out, it's not like anyone can really see us."

"I don't know," she whispered. "It just seems so bold and so dirty!"

She tilted her head forward and brought her amber hair forward over her shoulders. I could feel it cascade down over her breasts. I began to ease my cock inside her. Her dripping wet pussy was ready for more of my cock and accepted it eagerly. We started slowly and built up to a sensual rhythm, like a blend of a seductive samba and a hot salsa beat. She began to moan with each stroke, pushing her flaming pussy back onto my stiff cock, the walls of her twat gripping me like a her hand, sucking me like her sweet mouth. As I felt a wave of passion roll over her, she slipped her hand down to rub her clit and bring herself to another body shaking orgasm. The sight of her quaking body brought me close, her glorious ass framing my cock that kept sliding in and out of her, glowing in the light of night sky, her hair dancing on her shoulders and back as she threw her head back.

"Oh, Baby! Yes! Here it is! Yes!" she screamed. "Yes! Yes! Oh, yeah, Baby!"

As the waves of orgasm passed, she stood up from the window and put her hands around to my ass. I held her close, my cock still buried deep inside of her. She turned her head to kiss me, her tongue extending to lap at any part of my fact she could reach. She put her legs together to tighten her twat and pulled her hips forward to dislodge my stiff dick.

"Oh, Baby!" she cooed, as she turned around and embraced me. "Here I am coming all over the place and you haven't even come close!"

"That's not true," I answered. "I was pretty darn close just a minute ago."

"But you didn't come. Why not?"

"I wasn't ready just yet," I smiled before we shared a brief kiss. "There are some advantages to being with an older man who isn't ready to spill his load in the first minute. Besides watching you gives me a pleasure I can't describe."

"So am I putting on a good show for you?"

"Darling, the word isn't good. Something more like mind-blowing or stupendous."

"But I want you to come," she said reaching down to tenderly stroke my semi-rigid hard on. "I want to feel your jizz all over me, or inside me, or wherever you want to put it. Is there some other position you would like to try? There isn't anything I won't do for you after what you have just given me."

"I'm sure you'll think of something," I mumbled.

She silently took my by the hand and lead me over to the bed, having me stretch out the full length. Giving my cock a few strokes with her supple hand, and brief wet kiss with her pouty lips, she disappeared into the bathroom only to return with a small jar of Vaseline. She pulled something out of her purse and climbed onto the bed.

"I think I know what you want," she said with that sly smile curling her lips. "Just let me take care of you."

She began to stroke me back to full erection with a firm grip, slipping the head past her lips from time to time, and then licking the shaft from top to bottom and back again. Once it was standing at full attention, she grasped it at the base and remarked, "You have one big, beautiful cock, Baby." With a purring moan she gave it one last dip into her mouth and produced a condom that she expertly unrolled the length of my cock. The girl was prepared I thought as she began to apply some Vaseline, careful not to lose her firm grip on me. She then turned around and rubbed a dab of grease on her puckered little asshole. "I'm gonna give you a treat of the sweet stuff," she said and started to rub the slick head of my cock on her tight anus.

As she straddled me and slowly eased herself back onto me, my dick began to explore the nether reaches of her hot tight hole. First the head then the first inch of shaft and soon the rest down to the base found itself in the firm grip of her ass. She groaned with pleasure as she began to move up and down in a bucking motion and was soon bouncing joyfully, at first leaning forward then falling back to nearly lie on top of me. I met her every stroke with one of my own and found my head rolling back with pleasure. Her firm spread cheeks slapped at my belly, her thighs squeezed hard against mine. I rose up to a sitting position, forcing her back to a sitting position as she humped me, and rolled her over onto her stomach. Grabbing her hips I brought her up onto all fours and began to take charge of the rhythm. I noticed her hand slip down to her pussy and heard her moan.

"Oh, Baby! Fuck my asshole! Fuck my tight wet asshole!"

I was nearly delirious with passion, the magnificent view of her body, and the sounds and smell of great sex. She had buried her cheek into the bedcovers but left room for me to reach around to her bobbing breasts and moaned louder when I began tweaking her nipples. Her ass twitched as she worked on her clit and felt my cock ramming into her ass. I too was soon reaching a climax but wanted one last taste of her pussy before I came.

"I want your pussy, Darling!" I called out. "Just some more of your jelly roll!"

I quickly pulled out and rolled her over, whipping off the condom and placing my dick near the engorged lips of her pussy. I raised her legs up to my shoulders and pulled her ass up off the bed and closer to me. Entering her was no problem. She raised her arms over her head and let me have a full view of her breasts as they bounced back and forth with each stroke. She lay back letting me ram my cock as deep as I could into her cunt, a smile alternating with a look of blind pleasure. Finally my time had come and I pulled out of her.

"Are you ready to come, Baby?" she asked, reaching for my cock. "Come for me, Baby! Come for me!"

Surely the look of ecstasy on my face gave her the answer. She practically threw me down to the bed onto my back and sucked and stroked me the last few jerks it took to bring out my boiling cum. I could feel it swirl up from my balls and up through my cock. She stroked the first burst out of me, the sticky jizz shooting up like a geyser. She took the next couple in her mouth, then brought her tits up and let me empty my sack between her boobs. She licked my tingling dick and balls, rubbing my cock on her cheeks and lips and tongue and tits. I was shaking as the built-up sexual tension was released from my body.

We lay closely together on the sweat soaked, cum stained bedcovers for what must have been an hour. I let my fingers dance across her back and ass and toyed with her amber hair, while she drew circles on my chest and stomach. Somewhere there were parties going on, there were trade show receptions and dinner meetings taking place. Jets were taking off and landing at O'Hare. Pick up lines and put downs were being thrown about in the bars downstairs. But Kate and I lay close, bound up together by our spent passions, oblivious to the world around us, aware of only the heat of our bodies intertwined together and the rosy future that lay ahead of us.

Hope you enjoyed this story. Please feel free to post comments and reviews! I enjoy hearing from all of you!
Old 10-04-2002, 02:12 PM
the Lusty Wench

excellent storytelling .... and excellent exciting story!!
Old 10-07-2002, 02:13 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by jjjjbo
excellent storytelling .... and excellent exciting story!!

..............as usual, Miltone! Another fantastic job! Please continue to post your excellent stories!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 10-26-2002, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

mad story mate
Old 10-29-2002, 02:39 PM

jjjjbo ~ so glad that you enjoyed! I've tried to add some depth of character and situation to make them a good read

Sugar ~ don't worry, Sweetie, if you keep reading, I will keep posting

Unreg ~ this story was based on real life and if you saw the real "Kate" you'd realize how correct your comment is ... she drove me mad on more than one occasion!