Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2005, 03:09 AM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
Those damn 'describe yourself' questions!

Okay, I've got my profile up on severals of the web's free personal sites such as myspace and adultfriendfinder and on every one of them, it eventually asks you to describe yourself and I HATE it!! I know that this is basically an online version of a first impression and from my results, I don't think I'm making a very good one. To be honest, the only responses I've had whatsoever has been from guys. That's a once in a kinky moon type of thing for me and I'm trying to find a steady girlfriend anyway.

Siince AFF is pretty much a sausage fest, i focus a lot more or myspace tthan anywhere else. I was hoping that those of you know think you know me well enough would help me out on this. A lot of you realize how honorable and chivalrous I am and that's not very common among my peers to say the least so I always sound a little odd I think. The thing that I'm having the most trouble with is that I have no idea of how to set myself apart from every other asshole that gives a girl the "I'm not like every other guy" line just to screw her over just like every other guy.

http://www.myspace.com/wandering420chaos

Here's my profile, I've had a really long and pretty hard week and I'm trying to relax tonight and concentrating on writing this is killing my buzz! So anyway, any of you who'd be willing to check out my profile and give me any advice you might have, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks everyone,
WS