Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2005, 11:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to rzande1 Send a message via MSN to rzande1 Send a message via Yahoo to rzande1
Bitter up to here

Ok does anyone have any ideas on how to loose this total bitterness I have with women. My first relationship was a total disaster. Like 20 train wrecks occuring all at once hitting from all directions. I just absolutely refuse to even bother to try anymore so I have been single for a year and four months. I automatically assume that it will just blow up in my face. Including just saying hi. Every woman I see is a potential enemy. I swear this whole dating game is bull. I cannot win and am at the point that I should just not try and be alone for all eternity. AHHH!!!!!!! *screams out loud and kicks whatever is in the way*
Old 11-24-2005, 11:18 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
Holy Crap dude.

what can i say i feel the same way.
Old 11-24-2005, 11:32 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Just a simple question....

With that attitude and the way you feel would you be attracted/drawn to you?

Only you can decide to not be like that. It is your choice to be bitter.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-25-2005, 02:57 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Well said Lil!

There are plenty of women out there who've had disastrous relationships, and been hurt by men, but if we let it make us bitter, we're slated for it and told we have 'baggage'. Hence we've learned to move on and not 'go on' about it as it's a complete turn off to men and our friends don't want to hear us whinge about it.

So you got hurt by a woman? You need to get over it, learn from the mistakes YOU made (as it's never a one sided thing) and stop punishing the entire of the female gender for the actions of one woman.

And by the way, is the prospect of being alone for eternity so bad? What's so wrong with you, that you can't stand your own company? I think you need to reach a place emotionally, where you like yourself and the prospect of being alone forever doesn't fill you with despair. It's at this point that you're likely to find that the world opens up to you.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 11-25-2005, 03:04 AM

Loulabelle's said most of it better than I could.

I'll just add that once you figure out who you are and decide you think you're worth living with,

work out what it is you want out of your relationship and meet the girl half way.

It's an old expression that you have to kiss a lot of toads before you find your prince/princess. It's usually true.
Old 11-25-2005, 07:37 AM
Made in England

Hurt leads to bitterness, bitterness to anger, travel too far that road and the way is lost.
~Terry Brooks~
Old 11-25-2005, 09:32 AM

rzande1,

If don’t try too hard to win, you’ll find it easier to succeed.
Old 11-25-2005, 12:42 PM
Learning to talk sexy

by the logic you use to hate all women, you should also hate everyone of that same skin color, everyone of the same religious beliefs, everyone ..... you fill in the blank .... what you are experiencing is more likely about fear of being hurt .... and that is probably because you are still feeling so fragile emotionally about that broken relationship .... work at finding your own strengths and then trust in them, that you are able to deal with another break-up (if that's what happens), that you are able to deal with whatever someone dishes because you are strong and able to deal with things .... then begin slowly to let others in and to trust them. best wishe!!
Old 11-25-2005, 03:41 PM
Sweet Southern Girl

everyone has given you great advice, I hope you listen to them..
I just want to add that there is a guy that I know who pretty much has the same attitude towards women right now, so I'll just tell you what I tell him. You have to get to a point to where you don't feel a lot of anger toward her, you may always feel a little hurt by the situation, but you will know you are over her when she doesn't make you want to scream and kick stuff. Once you are past all of that anger, you have to try to not be bitter. Women aren't looking for a guy who hates us (or at least the mentally healthy ones of us aren't), and we aren't generally attracted to negative people. We like to be around confident men, who make us feel good about ourselves. Not all women will break your heart, there are actually a lot of really good ones out there who have been hurt by a man just as much if not more so than what you are feeling right now. But we are continually told to get over it, move on, etc. So we learn to deal and get on with our lives
It's like the old saying, you'll catch more flies with honey...

It's just human. We all have the jungle inside of us. We all have wants and needs and desires, strange as they may seem. If you stop to think about it, we're all pretty creative, cooking up all these fantasies. it's like a kind of poetry. Diane Frolov

How to get an "A"
I Love Guys With Accents
Nurse ~ Patient Story
Yes Sir
An Old Story of Mine
3 Guys & 1 Girl ~ Sounds like fun right
A New Short Story
Punishment Story
Old 11-26-2005, 12:16 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Learn to feel the hurt without the hate, realize that pain just comes with the pleasure, live, learn & move on...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:21 AM

Yes, grasshopper.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:26 AM

I have to agree with Lil, with that how do you expect to find someone??
what kinda of a man are u in relationships?

You need to relax more and not worry about these small and minor things too much and just worry about having a great time with the girl that your with, at the end of the day what's he worse that can happen
Old 11-27-2005, 12:28 AM

Send a message via AIM to rzande1 Send a message via MSN to rzande1 Send a message via Yahoo to rzande1
yea my last relationship was funny. I did everything for her and what happened? Well lets review. She never told her parents or anyone else. I drove 60 miles one way to see her when she was at her parents. I took her to the theater (live performance) and all sorts of other stuff. I called her ever day because she wanted me to. I did everything possible and what does she do? She cheats on me. I went out on a huge limb to ask her out in the first place and all it really proved to me personally was that i am just simply not supossed to be in a relationship. Hell today after 16 months I finally asked this chick out. I am still waiting for a response. that was an hour and a half ago I swear i suck at this.
Old 11-27-2005, 10:25 AM
Everybody Stretch!

At 22 years of age rzande1...where's that anger coming from? Life is full of ups and downs. For EVERYONE! Not just you. You've barely scratched the surface of the lessons known as life.

My best advice would be to find a better way to cope with the bad things that happen to you so you can recognize and therefore enjoy the good things. Seems to me you expect it all to be bad even before anything happens! We get what we put out there hun. It's the karma effect.

"Into every life a little rain must fall". If you realize that then maybe you'll be able to find the goodness in the falling rain...and not just feel sorry for yourself for how wet you are getting!

Maybe you should seek some professional help to try and find out what's making you so bitter at such a young age. You haven't had enough of life yet to harbor such feelings so strongly. Sounds more like a pity party to me!

Sorry so harsh a synopsis...but I don't think you need the sugar coated version.

Good luck and please take the advice of those who posted. We all mean well!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 11-28-2005, 02:33 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzande1
all it really proved to me personally was that i am just simply not supossed to be in a relationship.

Yep, I agree entirely. Sounds like you're not supposed to be in a relationship yet.

You have a lot of maturing to do before you're going to be able to hold down an adult relationship on grown-up terms.

As I said before, try concentrating on your own emotional development, before you start involving your emotional shit with anyone elses...until you get your head right, you're only going to be destined for fucked up relationships with other fucked up people. The decent girls who won't treat you like shit want a guy who's not an emotional wreck...it's a self preservation thing.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !