Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Messenger

The Messenger Has Arrived

The Messenger has arrived.
The Rituals must be performed in the place of naming.
Let it begin.

My name is Atom.

I come unto you from the wastelands of the internet, the hidden corners and forgotten places of the electronic world we have created. This strange, anonymous place where even the worst that humanity has to offer can find a home. I come to you, like John, as a lone voice crying out from the wilderness. The words I preach upon this place are not meant for all eyes to see or all ears to hear, but for those who have the wisdom to see the truth.

There will be one among you. . . .possibly two that will heed the call and accept the invitation to join me. To help fight a never-ending battle against evil forces that plague my brothers. Forces that will never surrender, and vastly outnumber the few of us that have decided to take a stand and fight back against their overwhelming influence. A battle that will NEVER be won.

Indeed, I know that already there are those who dismiss me based only on what I have written so far. I have no use for you. It is also preordained that most of the rest of those reading this will ridicule, mock, insult, ignore, and hate the truths I will proclaim unto you. Of the rest of you I have no use either.
I hope I provide you with at least a few moments of entertainment, at the very least.

I speak unto you, lost ones. The few among you that truly have eyes to see and ears to hear. My fellow losers. Embrace the truth about yourself and hearken unto me for I shall show you the path that will lead you into a place that the rest dare not go. It is a harsh gospel I preach.

It is The Fuck™

I am a Messenger who travels the net, always looking for a place to spread my gospel. I never am able to stay long, I usually last a few weeks on forums, with few exceptions. However, if I can reach just that person I seek, my job is done.

The enemy I and my brothers fight against is one that you know well:
Bitches.

As far as I am concerned, the only things 80% of women are good for are working to keep our economy going, and fucking. There, that being said right up front so any bitches (male or female) can get the fuck out of this post so I can get down to starting to spread my filth to those of you with the balls to remain. All cunts out? Okay then. . . .

Please allow me to start my stay on this forum, however long it may be by directing you to my journal or "blog" for those who only speak internet ebonics. I do this as a favor to you here. I am so fucking long-winded that I am quite sure you do not want me to go over everything.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXI'm not sure if I can post links here, so just look for the blog in my profile.
(Yes, I know I don’t update it as much as I should)

Once you have stopped clawing at your eyes, read a few posts down, or the one dated 9/14, don't worry, the madness will pass.

What I have given you is a gift, a way to fight, and the knowledge that your are not alone, my fellow losers!

There is no cost, nothing to download, no e-mail adresses or registration. It's just fucking BLOGGER!

Give me some fucking credit. It is justice I am after. Not fucking money. I refuse to seek the whore's gold and make myself a whore by doing so.

Now some of you are laughing at my loser ass and my long fucking post.
Of course you are all internet studs with arms like tree trunks, a 14-inch cock, and the face of a god.
"I don't need YOUR fucking scam to get laid. . . .I'm a studly manly-man and the ladies love my cock.", You snicker. . .
Will you kindly step the fuck out of my post?

This is not for you. This is for the guy whose grandma gets laid more than him. This shit I preach is for the losers, of which I freely admit I am one. It is a gift to the guy who the bitches ignore. It is a gift for the guy sitting at his computer on a Saturday night. It is a gift for those who have been traded in for someone "better". It is a gift for those who, like me, are not the good-looking guy who gets the bitches, who may be a little overweight, not so smart, don't have much money or any other reason that you are passed over by bitches as they seek their "perfect" man.

Consider this, my lost bretheren: If you aren’t getting laid. . . .Why not? Is it YOUR choice not to have sex? Did you just decide one day that you don’t want to fuck? Don’t you deserve to obey your biological imperative to mate with a female? Why should you be ignored while fucking bitches seek someone "better" than you?

Like I said before, this war will never be won. But SOMEONE has to show the bitches that not all men are to be picked and chosen over like dogs in a window. SOMEONE needs to show some bitches the same kind of misery that they inflict upon us. Even if it is only a few bitches who are taught this lesson. They who are taught will remember and tell others, whispering their shame and warnings to their sister bitches.

Who among you has the balls to take your shit-talking to the next level? Can you take your verbal skills and quick thinking off the internet and onto the streets? Can you turn your weaknesses into strenght?
Put yourself to the test, brothers!

I seek only the worst among you to help me in my quest to bring justice to the fucking bitches of the world. The vilest, most evil motherfuckers I can find.

Of course, eventually I will continue down my path to the next dusthole in the internet wasteland, but hopefully not before I have accomplished what I have set out to do. . .to find that ONE person here that I am speaking to.

I am like Moses. . . .I will lead my loser bretheren to the promised land of pussy.

Join the fight.

Preach The Fuck™

Ask questions. I will answer.

Amen.

This message of love and kindness has been brought to you by The Fuck™ Ministries, a non-prophet organization dedicated to making lives better for some through the misery of others. All donations will be returned except those that are not. All bitches owned by atom are at least 18 years of age, or at least that is what their ID's say. The Fuck™ Ministries is not responsible for little whores with fake ID. All bitches are for entertainment purposes only. Amen.

Arthur Schopenhauer
Old 03-27-2008, 11:14 PM
Missing the Angels

Old 03-28-2008, 12:27 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Welcome to Pixies. It looks like you will be very entertaining.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 03-28-2008, 08:10 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
david? ...david koresh? ...is that you? long time no crazy, dude, but i try not to worship trademarks. it goes against my intelligence

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 03-28-2008, 09:44 PM
~a little bit naughty~

I think the were more entertaining, but it has been a slow week.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 03-29-2008, 02:27 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Lilith - I think this is the victim....er....member....you've been waiting for.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 03-29-2008, 04:34 AM
Prince of Pervs

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom
The Fuck™

I've done a very quick look up with TESS (Trademark Electronic Search System) and that doesn't appear to be an officially registered Tradmark. You should be carefull with out that protection people might start using it without your permission!
For example people might use it in such a way...."Get The Fuck™ out of here!"

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 03-29-2008, 08:10 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*Lilith shoots coffee out her nose

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-29-2008, 11:56 AM

Is that one of the initiation rites?
Old 03-29-2008, 09:57 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
No, but it's worth a real giggle when it happens.

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:22 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

HI !
If ya need yer knob polished lemme know

btw: I once had a Fuck TM but once I used it, I was no longer worth a fuck. Neither was the fuck. So, I let the fuck go. I have since then found a new fuck. I use the fuck often. Sometimes the fuck is a fucked up fuck. Other times the fuck is the best fuck I ever had. Normally though, it's just as good as any fuck around.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."

Last edited by citrus : 03-31-2008 at 02:36 AM.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:07 PM
is not this trim anymore!

WTF™

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:08 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FussyPucker
I've done a very quick look up with TESS

And for the record...I've always found it much more enjoyable to take a really long time looking up TESS.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Insatiable

Erm...ok.

Old 04-13-2008, 04:01 AM

We get the message.