Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-15-2004, 07:28 PM

Fantasy

I was eighteen when I found myself trapped in a stupid fund-raiser, I can’t even remember how I got roped into this. So I’m out there one day, sweating my ass off in the summer heat and dreading every passing minute. I manage to stumble upon a few people on my block who actually seemed halfway interested in what I was trying to sell but for the most part people just wanted to get me off their doorstep. I decided that I had done fairly well for the day when I decided to head home. On the way there I decided to stop at a house at the lower end of my block. I had seen the owners go to work, come home, take out the trash, etc. but for the most part, I didn’t know anymore about this house than any other.

I walk towards the front door, trying to guess what kind of person was going to answer the door. As I get closer I can hear something on the TV so I knew someone was home. I knocked on the door and a few moments later it was answered. From my experience thus far, I was expecting at least a middle aged woman excited that someone, anyone came to “visit.” That was all about to change. By the time the door was answered I had figured out that the sound coming from the TV was some sort of exercise tape being played. Shortly after I had realized this was when the door was opened. What I saw then has obviously stuck with me ever since.

Standing before me was what appeared to be a thirty something woman in a skin tight sports bra and spandex pants. She had obviously been working out for quite some time since sweat had saturated areas around both her underarms and breasts. From the sudden gust of cold air that hit me as the door was opened, I could tell that she had the AC blasting. This had an obvious effect which was the biggest and hardest nipples I had ever seen. I loved the way her golden tan skin glistened with sweat. I was dumbstruck for a moment as I felt my growing dick twitch inside my pants. I began to stumble and try to describe the products I was selling but in reality I was just only trying to keep from obviously staring at her tits.

She motioned me inside after I introduced myself and walked to the middle of the floor to pick up the VCR remote. Her bending over to pick it up started making me slip into a daydream. Everything slowed down as she turned around giving me a very good shot of her cleavage. I started to mindlessly babble on about the products as I saw a single drop of sweat run down the side of her tit. At this point I was daydreaming more than I was conscious.

There was a staircase just inside the doorway that her purse was sitting on. She turned around and bent over to look at her check book. As she bent over, her spandex clung to her sweaty skin. She broke me out of this trance by slowly sitting down on the steps and began to dig through her purse. Her big heavy tits were squeezed into her top giving her titty cleavage around the edge of her top. “Do you like them?” she asked as she looked me in the eyes. It was obvious I had been caught and I folded immediately by apologising profusely. She leaned back on her elbows as she said “Sorry? For what? It ain’t your fault my nipples are so fucking hard.” I was shocked to say the least, not to mention speechless to the point of only being able to mumble incoherently. She spread her legs revealing an extremely wet crotch and the outline of some kind of harness or something that I couldn’t make out. “How old are you kid?” I told her how old I was and she started sliding her hands from her knees up her thighs, across her firm abs, and continuing until she was cupping a handful of tit in each hand while pinching her nipples. My dick sprang up like it was hydraulically loaded.

“You ever used that thing before” she asked while staring at my ever growing tent. Slowly I managed to stutter out a “no” in response. At this point she slowly started walking towards me, seductively stripping off her clothes as she began to explain that she was perpetually horny and her husband was away on a business trip. I soon found myself staring at the seductive hips in front of me as they swayed back and forth as well as any belly dancer. She then explained that this was my lucky day as she was going to give me a crash course in fucking a woman silly.

As she dropped to her knees in front of me she explained that any good fuck begins with a good suck. In the blink of an eye she had unzipped my fly, fished my dick out of my pants, and then swallowed me whole. She just kept my dick lodged as far down her throat as possible while teasing my shaft wildly with her tongue. I felt her throat squeeze the head of my cock as she swallowed occasionally. She then began to withdraw, swirling her tongue around my shaft as she approached the head. When she had just enough cock in her mouth she attacked the area on the bottom of my dick at the base of my head. I was able to regain my train of thought long enough to wonder what in the hell was going on her but just as I began to think she began deepthroating me as fast and as hard as she could. Needless to say I didn’t last long and before I knew it I felt myself explode into her mouth. She kept going, if anything she speeded up, greedily swallowing every drop I could give her.

When she was satisfied that I had been decently sucked, she decided it was time for her to get fucked. This is when she went back over to the stairs, got down on her knees and told me to come over to her. I did as I was told and as soon as I was close enough she reached between her legs and grabbed my cock. She then guided me to her entrance and looked over her shoulder as she begged for me to fuck her. I immediately slammed balls deep into her. A gutteral moan escaped both our lips and I soon began to furiously pound her pussy. I reached down and grabbed her tits as I focused on feeling my cock slide through her velvety vice, being surrounded by her warm honeypot that was absolutely dripping. Then I’d start to pull out until just the head of my cock remained inside of her hot cunt. She’d latch onto me and squeezing with all her might, refusing to let me out of her cunt. I began to pound into her pussy with such lust filled fury that we became one giant orgasm just waiting to happen.

“Oh god yes, fuck my tight cunt with that big young cock of yours!” I grabbed as much of her tits as I could as I focused on her upturned ass. She reached back and spread her ass cheek with her hand. Her mouth hung open as she moaned uncontrollably. As she was looking over her shoulder, she saw me staring at her convulsing asshole. “Do you like fucking me with that young cock of yours?” I grunted my affirmation as I sank myself deep inside her.

She then pulled herself off my dick and sat down on the steps behind her. She spread her legs while she played with her juicy slit. She lifted her legs, giving me a clear view of her beautiful asshole. She looked me in the eye as she started to fuck her ass with her fingers. She was preparing herself for my throbbing cock and soon I found my cock poised at the entrance of her tightest hole. She reached behind me, grabbed two handfuls of my ass, looked me in the eye, and begged for me to fuck her ass.

Slowly I started pushing, feeling her tight entrance begin to swallow my cock. She was playing with her cunt the entire time and I could actually feel her pussy juice drip down onto my thrusting tool. The feeling was so incredible, her ass was so tight I couldn’t have pulled out if I wanted to. I started banging into her with no restraint what so ever. I looked down and saw her big tits bouncing on her chest matching each thrust perfectly. There was no way in hell I was going to last much longer and I quickened my pace as I began grunt with each thrust. She could tell I was about to cum and begged for me to cum all over her face and tits. Over and over, I pounded into her, making her literally scream in pleasure. She began to incoherently scream, begging for my cum. I couldn’t stand it anymore and quickly pulled my dick out as I began shooting load after hot salty load all over her tits and face. I quickly tried to direct as much of my cum as possible into her open and waiting mouth. I came bucket loads as she quickly finger fucked herself to another orgasm while being showered with cum.

The bad part is, I was just daydreaming which I realized after I snapped out of it and realized she was looking through the catalog. By this time I had one hell of a tent in the front of my pants and desperately needed to cum. So as quickly and politely as possible I finished up there and practically ran home to my room. I whipped my dick out and furiously began fisting my shaft. I was so god damn horny I blew my load within a matter of strokes. @

Last edited by fzzy : 02-16-2004 at 02:19 AM.