Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-29-2004, 04:54 PM

Mother in law visiting

I had always gotten along very well with my mother in law. Sure, she had her moods and was sometimes a bit difficult, but I appreciated her good sense of humor, relaxed attitude toward life and yes, her outstanding looks.

Even in her early 50s she retained much of the beauty of her youth -- flowing blonde hair, a well kept figure and enough firmness in her full breasts that she could easily go without wearing a bra. I saw her braless several times, usually in the evenings when she was lounging around in the house and once or twice when she wore shorts and a t-shirt while doing some gardening.

We flirted and teased each other but that was about it. Then things turned ugly with her daughter and a divorce followed. To my surprise, my mother in law was furious with her daughter and quite sympathetic with me. We talked a few times on the phone, then one day she called and wanted to visit. She was bringing along her two children, ages 6 and 8. They were visiting relatives in another state and wanted to stop by during the trip. I agreed.

The first night's visit went well. We went out to dinner and caught up on small talk that evening. After the kids went to bed, she talked to me for an hour or so, saying how sorry she was that the marriage had ended so poorly.
I enjoyed the conversation and her understanding. I especially enjoyed seeing her again. She wore a short nightgown that reached mid-thigh and little else. I'm sure she noticed the attention I gave her legs and cleavage as we talked.

Later she retired to my bedroom. The kids were sharing a bed in the guest room while I slept on the couch. While laying there, I couldn't help but think of her, her long legs and the lingering kiss she gave me before going to bed.

The next day, we did some sightseeing in the area, shopping and I ended up cooking dinner while she and kids went to the community pool. They returned in time to eat quickly changed out of their swim suits. She came to the kitchen wearing shorts and a sleeveless top, without a bra. Of course she asked to help and I enjoyed having her in the kitchen and sneaking a peak or two.

The kids went to bed early that night while we cleaned up the kitchen and enjoyed a couple of drinks while talking. Before going to bed, she hugged me for a long time, saying how much she missed me. I felt her breasts pressing firmly against me. My cock stiffened at the hug. Before turning to walk down the hall to the bedroom, she kissed me again. This time fully on the mouth.

I crawled on the couch with a raging hard on. I was awakened from sleep as she gently stroked my forehead and ran her hands across my chest. I opened my eyes to see her sitting on the floor in front of me. She motioned for me to be quiet then leaned forward to kissed me deeply, slipping her tongue into my mouth while her hand explored my chest, abdomen, then slipped slowly inside my underwear. I was breathless. "I've wanted to do that a long time," she said. I pulled her closer and we kissed again. As she stroked my cock, I reached out and felt her breasts and rock hard nipples. She moaned slightly as I rolled her nipple between my thumb and fingers. "I've wanted that too," I said. We were both breathing hard. She rubbed the pre-cum around the head of my cock, coated her fingers with it thoroughly, then licked them clean. "Give me a minute, then join me in the bedroom," she said.

I watched her walk down the hall and close the bedroom door quietly behind her. After a minute or two, I walked down the hall and slowly opened the door. She was sitting on the edge of the bed. When I walked in, she smiled and extended her hands. She pulled me close, then slid my underwear off while one hand cupped my balls and the other stroked my cock. Without saying a word, she slid my cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue over the head, then letting he slide deeper into her throat.

I stood there amazed and in bliss. She slowly sucked my cock, almost letting it slip from her mouth completely before taking it fully into her throat until her lips brushed against my public hair. He other hand stroked my balls and ass. She soaked a finger with her pussy before sliding it into my ass. That was a first for me and in minutes, I dumped a load of cum into her mouth. She didn't waste a drop. "I'm glad you did that," she said with a smile as she lay back on the bed and pulled off her nightgown.

I leaned forward and kissed her, allowing our tongues to massage each other as I tasted my cum. I lowered my mouth to her nipples and found her breasts to be super sensitive. Her breathing became hurried and she moaned slightly as I kissed and sucked her breasts, then lowered my lips to her stomach, hips and inner thighs. "Oh please," she moaned as I kissed her inner thighs and allowed my lips to gently brush against her pussy.

In seconds I was between her legs, licking her ass and pussy with long, gently strokes of my tongue. I licked the lips of her pussy completely before plunging my tongue inside. She was soaking wet. She pulled my head into her pussy and moaned loudly. When my lips found her clit, she trashed around on the bed and as she came, I feared the noise would wake the kids.

She lay there breathing heavily and pulled my mouth to hers as we kissed again and again. "God that was good," she gasped. "It's been a long time for me and you wouldn't believe how sensitive my pussy is right now." She parted her legs and I moved my body between them. "Can I," was all I could say before she interupted me with, "you damned sure better" as she guided me cock into her soaking pussy.

I moved slowly, driving my cock deep inside her until we both came again. Afterward, as we lay there silently and I was terrified as to what had just happened, she kissed me, smiled and said "I see you are worried, but you shouldn't be. This is something very special that we share and I am delighted that you find me attractive. There is no guilt, but I would like for you to fuck me and eat my pussy again."

The language surprised me and that, coupled with her soft stroking, got my cock hard again soon. She giggled almost high school girl like a my firmness, and sucked my cock some more, almost to another orgasm. "Save it for my pussy or ass," she chuckled. My head was spinning. I ate her again, then filled her pussy with more cum before we both fell asleep hugging each other tightly.

I woke up around 5 am, slipped out of bed and pulled on my underwear so I could sneak back to the couch before the kids woke up. She peaked at me and smiled. "Thank you, that was special," she said. "I think we'll stay a couple of more days if you don't mind," she said. Of course, I agreed and for the next three nights, we fucked and sucked like teenagers. What a memorable visit in so many ways -- my first experience for a woman twice my age, my first experience with anal sex and my first experience with a woman who seemed to have an endless appetite for pleasure.