Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2003, 04:19 PM
ShroomnSherbert

My Favorite MILF

There are quite a few older married women where I work. Many of them have kids, and some of these ladies strike me as extremely hot. There is one in particular, named Dani, who never fails to give me a huge hard-on. She’s not very old, maybe only 5 or 6 years older than I, making her 38 or 39 at the most. She has short-cropped dark red hair, she’s about 5’ 10”, and she still has a good body, despite having had 3 kids, one of them less than 2 years ago.

We don’t see each other that often, but when we do, I always get the feeling that there was something there. I’m single, I work out, and I’m what I guess is decent-looking, but without a girlfriend it’s hard to judge how I’m seen by women. When Dani looks at me, though, sometimes I feel like a piece of meat. And sometimes, when I look right back at her, I get the feeling that she wants to say to me, “Who is THAT look for? You know I’m married.”

One day, I decided to throw caution to the wind. I hadn’t seen Dani in a few days, as we work in separate areas and our paths hadn’t crossed lately. When I saw her on this particular day, however, she immediately took over my thoughts for the next several hours. She was wearing what appeared to be a tube top with spaghetti straps. I wouldn’t have thought that anyone would wear something like that in THIS decade, but she looked damn good. I never suspected that her breasts were any larger than a handful, but from the way she filled out the top, I knew she had more under there that I had thought. The top was tight against her chest, and her tits swelled out eagerly, exposing more cleavage than I’d ever seen on her. I know she saw me look. We traded our usual sly smiles and glances, and that’s when I decided to do something, finally.

As I passed by her desk (we both sat in high-traffic areas), I dropped a note right in front of her and keep walking. The note simply said, “Available anytime.” I figured that if she wasn’t interested, she’d never mention it, and if she was, she’d let me know. If I had been reading her all wrong and if she confronted me about it, I could just tell her that I’d been offering my services to do work around her house or something. It was a lame excuse, but I didn’t think I’d need it.

I didn’t. Within a couple of hours, Dani passed by my desk and dropped a note in front of me; it said “My place, Friday, 7 p.m. SHARP.” I found out where she lived by looking in the company directory, and I made plans to not be late.

When I arrived on Friday, she surprised me by running out of the house before I even turned my car off. When she’d gotten in my car she said, “Mike and the kids are out for ice cream. I told him I’d be going to see a movie. It’s a “chick flick,” so he was happy to let me go alone.”

“So where do we go?” I asked.

“Uh, your place?” she answered, like it was a silly question.

I didn’t live very far away, so we got back to my place by 7:15. We walked in, and I suddenly felt nervous and unsure. I guess I hadn’t planned this very well; Dani was actually here, in my apartment, and I felt like I was on my very first date again!

I mumbled something like “It ain’t much, but it’s home,” and before I could really react she had taken my head in her hands and moved in to kiss me. Our lips met tentatively at first, then we began making out like a couple of horny teenagers. My hands roamed up and down her back, around to her belly, and the up to those luscious tits. Meanwhile, Dani squeezed my hips and ass, then began rubbing the front of my jeans. She quickly had me unzipped and unbuttoned, and after a few minutes of kissing she slowly dropped to her knees in front of me. She slid my pants down easily, then began kissing and nibbling my cock through my shorts. She took my shorts down, and moved her mouth up the length of my cock until she had me all the way in her mouth. I was rock-hard in seconds, and Dani started to suck and stroke me like she hadn’t had any dick in months.

I tilted my head back and marveled at the blowjob she was giving me; she knew exactly how to do it. She stroked her hand down my shaft as she moved her mouth down, and all the while she fondled my balls. It was as if she was in a race to make me cum as soon as she possibly could.

If that was her goal, she must have been happy with her performance. In just a couple of minutes, I felt my balls tighten up. “Ah, ah…I’m gonna cum…I’m gonna cum,” I whispered, and Dani started to pump me even faster and harder, like she was starved for my hot semen. She whimpered once or twice, and that did it; I grabbed on to the dresser for balance as I shot one load after another down her throat. She didn’t miss a drop; she kept on sucking and stroking until I felt like I was completely drained.

Barely able to walk, I let Dani lead me over to my bed. We began kissing again, and she pulled off my shirt as I pushed my pants down the rest of the way and kicked them off. We both undressed her, exposing her bra and panties. She had a little bit of sag, but not much for a mother of three, and those tits! I was momentarily stunned by their size and fullness, amazed that I’d never suspected how they really looked. I undid her bra and pushed her back on the bed. I lay on top of her and began to kiss her again. I felt like she was in a hurry, but I wanted to make sure I enjoyed her as much as I could. Soon I started inching my way down to her breasts. They were somewhat flattened against her chest, and I took one in my hand and the other in my mouth. Her nipples were almost two inches across, and they hardened up quickly. As I switched from one to the other, sucking and licking on one nipple while I squeezed and pinched her other breast, her breathing became heavier and heavier. When I thought she might be ready to come, she suddenly grabbed my hand and put it on top of her panties. Even through the fabric I could feel how wet she was. I slid my hand inside and it was immediately drenched in her juice. My two middle fingers slid easily inside of her, and I began stroking in and out as I sucked harder and harder on one breast, then the other. She spread her legs as wide as she could and bucked her hips up into my hand as I worked my fingers deeper inside of her.

After a few minutes of that, with Dani moaning louder and louder, I decided to put my tongue to use. I moved down her body and slid off her now-soaked panties. I spread her legs as wide as I could and squeezed her thighs while I licked and sucked the outside of her pussy. I finally found out that she is a natural redhead; a narrow trail of dark red hair ran from the top of her pussy up about an inch. Otherwise she was completely shaved.

Eventually I worked my tongue into her hot hole. Her juice tasted so good; I lapped it up like a dog while I stroked her thigh with one hand and squeezed her breast with another.

I slowly slid my first two fingers up inside her pussy. This brought a sigh of contentment from Dani. I pumped them in and out a few times, then I went for her G-spot. Bending my fingers and pointing them up, I made a “come here” motion with the tips, rubbing the top of her pussy. Dani stopped breathing for a moment, then exhaled loudly with an “Oh God…oh God…yes, yes, yes, do it just like that…oh God that feels so good…ooohhh…”

Her breathing and moaning got faster and more labored as I pumped faster and faster with my fingers. Before long, she had grabbed my wrist; she was thrusting my hand in and out of her pussy, screaming, “Yes, yes, yes! Fuck, do it to me! Oh fuck yes….fuck yes…fuck yes…ooh, ooh, I’m coming…God yes I’m coming…keep doing it…oh g-g-god, ungh…..unnngggh….” Dani arched her back and practically impaled herself on my fingers, which were dripping with her pussy juice. I held on and bent down to suck a nipple while she came back down to earth.

When she was finally able to catch her breath, she said, “I hope your cock is ready for some more action, because I need to get fucked and I need it right now.” I was more than happy to oblige, so I climbed on top and slid my cock into her sticky cunt. I don’t have a huge dick, but I’m bigger than average. So I was surprised to find out how tight she was. Damn, I thought, I wonder how long it’s been since she’s been fucked?

I didn’t have long to wonder about that, though; Dani grabbed my ass and started pulling me as deep inside of her as I could go. Feeling like I wasn’t performing as well as I should, I started pounding in and out of her pussy like I’d never done with anyone before. I almost expected her to slow me down or stop me, but she only encouraged me; “Oh yeah, give it to me…give it to me hard…c’mon I can take it….that’s it, fuck me good. Oh, oh, oh, oh, mmm yeah…give me that long dick…pound me, c’mon.”

Dani began moaning louder and louder, and I thought she was about to come again, so I stopped abruptly and said, “Roll over.” She did, and I entered her from behind. Shit, she felt so damn tight! She bucked back onto my cock eagerly, and I grabbed her hips and helped pull her back. I fucked her as hard as I could, and when I reached around to feel those pendulous tits, Dani arched her back up so that our bodies were both straight up. She reached around with one hand and held the back of my head as I gently squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples and our bodies moved in syncopation.

After a few minutes, she collapsed back onto her chest, and she started to really concentrate on the cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She reached around and began fiddling with her clit, and I knew she was near the edge, so I headed home. I lay down on top of her back and pistoned my hips into her, faster and faster.

“Oh God, that’s it…THAT’S it…fuck me…fuck me hard, oh God I need it so bad….pound me with that hard cock. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck…”

She went on and on, getting closer and closer. I started to get worried; my balls felt drained a short while ago, but now it seemed like they were full to bursting. I said to Dani, “I can’t hold out much longer,” and that seemed to do it. She rubbed her clit faster and faster, “Okay, okay….I’m coming…I’m coming…oh God….oh God….fuck me….oh God….yes yes yes YES YES YES!!! OH GOD I’M COMING…OOOHHHH FUCK…..OOOHH FUCK ME, COME ON….FUCK ME….OH GOD….OHHHH GOOOODDD…..”

I just made it long enough to pull out and shoot an impossibly huge load of come all over Dani’s back. We collapsed on the bed, catching our breath. My fantasies had all been a pale comparison to the reality.

The End
Old 11-04-2003, 08:40 PM

wish we had women like that where I work

Good story

Saggy