Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-22-2004, 11:35 AM
The New Guy

Send a message via Yahoo to joe_someguy
I came home early

Please provide feedback...this is my first time ;-) I have thick skin, so bring it on!

I walk into the room and find you sleeping on the bed. You look so beautiful while you are sleeping. So peaceful. Careful not to step on your uniform, I kneel down beside the bed to get closer to your naked body, and I begin to gently move the hair out of your eyes. You move from the fetal position and roll onto your back. I can't help but admire your breasts. They've grown so well over the last couple of years. I blow onto them and watch your nipples rise. I can't help myself any longer and I slowly lick one of them to see how turned on I can make you without waking you up. Your body begins to respond to my tongue. Although you are still asleep, your body is on fire. I can see you begin to dream about getting laid. You bite your lower lip, and part your legs just slightly. I take my queue and slowly move my mouth down your stomach. As I approach your sex, I can feel the heat building. I have to stop for a couple of seconds to use my tongue to play with your pubic hair before I go onto the prize that awaits me, buried somewhere deeper. I can see your clit starting to expand and expose itself into the open air. Ever so gently, I kiss it with my lips. Treating it like a fragile sliver of ice. You legs spread farther. I can only imagine the dreams that you are having right now...probably about your newest boyfriend at school. Your fantom lover must be very good. He has you on the verge of coming. Your legs spread farther, one dropping off of the side of the bed, as you approach your orgasm. I take my chance, and begin to suck on your lips and move farther down into your sex. You are panting heavily now, and I'm sure that you are almost awake, but not wanting to leave your dream lover. I move my tongue lower and lower until I am hovering right over your opening. I know that you are close. All I have to do to send you over the edge is to stick my tongue inside of you. I don't though. I flatten out my tongue and start slowly licking everywhere, never quite entering you. It's inevitable, though. Your body has decided that it is time to come. Your eyes are going crazy under your lids, your juices are flowing, your body is starting to contract. You are starting to come. As you begin your orgasm, I flatten out more tongue again, and aim lower for your ass. You lose all control. You wake up with your screaming orgasm, lock your legs around my head, and shower me with your juices. You taste so good, and I am coated with your love juice. You look at me with a panicked look, like you just got away with something, and then you realize that it's me and you quickly grab my face and mash our mouths together. We would never come to this place any other way, and we may never be here again, but right now, we're too hot to stop. You love the way you taste in my mouth. I love the way you taste in my mouth.

I can't wait any longer. I have to feel your naked body next to mine. I quickly undress and lay down next to you so that we can cuddle, but you have other plans. You swoop down on my cock like you have never seen one before. I know you've never done this before, but the hunger in you has taken over and you need to be filled in every way. You engulf me and begin a rapid pace of sucking. I am so turned on by eating you out, that by the fifth time you shove your nose into my hair, I am coming. You swallow as much as you can and let the rest overflow from your mouth. After my eyes roll back into their natural position, I kiss you deeply, letting our love juices combine in our mouths.

I am still hard as hell. You have me so worked up that there is no way that I am going soft today. I quickly roll on top of you and penetrate your body. You wrap your legs around me, but you aren't getting it deep enough. You roll both of us over and take over the pace and the depth. You have a quick orgasm as you bottom out, but that is only the beginning. Just when I think that you can't take it any more, you jump off of me and tell me to get behind you. I quickly oblige and give your ass a couple of nibbles before I resume my pounding.

I am deeper that I thought possible. You are on all fours with your legs spread wide. You are so exposed and open. I wish that you could have the view that I have. I love watching my cock slide into you. I love watching my balls smack against your lips. I love the way that your body is responding to what I am doing. And most of all, I love the way that your ass looks. I start caressing your ass while I pound into you. My fingers brush lightly against your asshole. You turn your head to look at me and respond with a moan. I can not imagine anyone looking more sexy than you do right now. We are taking each other to new heights of sexuality that I never knew existed. I slowly press my finger against your ass hole as you look back into my eyes and moan with wanting. I continue to pound you from behind while I explore your ass. You can't take it anymore, and your explode into an orgasm that almost knocks me off the bed. After you come down, I start to slowly work you over again. You turn back aroun to me and say, "Fuck my ass." I can't believe it. It's the only time that I have heard you say Fuck, and I am so incredibly turned on. I slowly enter your tightest of passages. I have never felt anything more incredible that your ass. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven. You feel so amazingly good as I start to slowly fuck your ass. I didn't think that it could get any better than that, and then you reached between your legs and started playing with my balls. That was it. I unleashed a torrent of come inside of you. Both of us are spent at this point, but the day has only begun. We lay and cuddle and kiss for a while and marvel at our newfound attraction for each other. Of course, I think we need a shower now...

End of story...