Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

How do you recommend I proceed?

I have recently found a wonderful lover. As I have been her on & off for years, many of you are aware that I have been celebate for years (8+) thus making this new lover of mine an unexpected wonderful addition to my life.

We met via Craigs list and have been together on a few very satisfying occassions. He has proven to be not only the most giving, attentive and loving man I have been with, but also the most adventurous. He is an incredible man who makes me feel sexy & safe and allows me to be a bit naughty. He has introduced me to bondage, spanking, and is has gently begun to prepare me for anal.

In the past, he participated in the swinging lifestyle. It is something he would like to do again and to be honest, I believe it is something I may be interested in sharing with him. I am definetly am interested in sharing a threesome or moresome experience with him as well.

I am looking for suggestions on how to move forward with the possibility of a 3-4 some and/swinging..
Old 10-24-2009, 03:21 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Carefully

........ and enjoy the hell out of anything YOU are comfortable with.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 10-24-2009, 11:08 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Same way you do with anything new that's different from what you're used to. Do your research. Talk with him, talk with people who have done it before, find out as much detail as you can about rules, any changes you'll have to make....etc. Then after much discussion and research have more discussion with your partner about what kind of multiple session you want first and who you want to try it with. Of course do not proceed with anything you are seriously uncomfortable with. It's one thing to "try anything once" and another to do something you really don't want to do. That goes for all involved.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 10-24-2009, 11:09 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Oh I forgot to mention. Please document your experiments in the form of pictures and post them on Pixies so that we may share in the knowledge that you receive.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 10-24-2009, 04:18 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Yeah! What he ^^^ just said last.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Old 10-24-2009, 08:04 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Thanks LordSnow & PF

Fortunately, I have found a man who doesn't want me to do anything that I am not comfortable with. Over the last several years I have often fantasized about the possibility of MMF... and I have developed a fantasy regarding Gloryholes.. and it appears that both of these fantasies fit nicely with him..

I am at a loss however as to how to go about finding a suitable 3rd party or couple... I am not crazy about the possibility of the other party(ies) residing too nearby due to the risk of crossing paths with someone I may otherwise know. I do not have any interest in just randomly picking up a stranger for the important role of participant.. I wouldn't have the courage of asking any one (or couples) of friends that I have in my life.. Any suggestions as to how to go about locating someone who would fit our needs?
Old 10-24-2009, 08:51 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
...........In the past, he participated in the swinging lifestyle. ...........

I assume he would have experience and suggestions for this question.

Old 10-24-2009, 08:57 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
I assume he would have experience and suggestions for this question.

Is there a Yahoo group for swingers in your area or in a nearby but not too nearby area?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-24-2009, 09:12 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

PF.. yes.. he does have answers.. but I was also hoping that many of you with your vast experiences would offer me some guidance

Lilith.. there is a swinging organization that covers different portions of our state.. and I believe I will be leaving him to take care of the arrangements as he does have the prior experience.

In your opinions.. based on your experiences, which experience would likely prepare you for the other... MMF or Swinging?

Kisses to you all.. I appreciate any guidance and expertise you can provide..

And yes.. I will be sure to share the experience with you guys..

p.s. it sure is nice to be back here with such wise sexy people
Old 10-24-2009, 10:10 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Just a couple of things to add, first set all the rules before hand and second have a "Safe word" that means it is over NOW. As for which first, they both have there good points. Swinging is in a setting with others around and no expect you to do anything you do not want to do. As for MMF it is in a more private setting which may feel safer at first. Good luck with what every you decide. And have fun with it.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:10 PM

Send a message via MSN to Navarre Send a message via Yahoo to Navarre
Just don't forget the pics.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:28 PM
broken

Send a message via Yahoo to FallenAngel5
You could also try a website like http://www.swinglifestyle.com to find someone suitable.
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
Tie me to the bedpost
I like it rough
cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
Old 11-08-2009, 02:30 PM

I agree with going to the "dating" website....weather your looking for a one time meeting or meeting on multiple occasions this is a way of getting to know the "other" person before you meet. Bringing in another person(s) is like dating, so I suggest you and your guy look for someone together, do not do it seperately as you both need to be atracted and compatable with the 3rd or 4th person you are going to be with.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:17 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

How do you recommend I proceed?

Like this;

I recommend you proceed.

Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."