Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-05-2003, 09:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to Daedulus Send a message via Yahoo to Daedulus
Regrets

I would like to talk about the frustration of not taking the opportunity to live a gay experience wen it was presented to me.

My first experience of male relationships was when as a boy I was attending a boarding school in preparation to becoming a Catholic Brother in a teaching order. I can only remember the headmaster calling me into his room in the dormitory to tell me off for something I had ddone - but can I remember it ? I have no recollection of what happened in that room but the next day I was confined to the sick bay a separate room and vividly remember standing naked on the bed watching my self masturbate in the wall mirror. Had he introduced me to the joys of self abuse - as would have called it - or was it something that suddenly happened to me. I would love to know the answer but I could not submit myself to the techniques of Recovere Memory Syndrome.

Later in a firther stage of my training I became friendly with another student and our Saturday afternoons meant going for a walk in the woods, buying a beer and then 'innocently' smacking each other over our shorts with twigs picked up in the woods. This was exciting in the context of the times and led to the occacional private - only me - masturbation. We then progressed tovisiting each other rooms to massage our backs but the day he invited me to take down his shorts and view his penis I panicked and did not visit his room again.

However a male relationship did not woory me and I decided that 'I was going to do it' but with someone else. We both laid on the bed in my room - fully clothed in clerical garb - and agreed we would. Unfortunately as soon as he touched me over my clothes I came. He decided that I was too emotional and left and now I regret that I have never had the chance to touch male flesh.

I would welcome any comments or suggestions to relieve my regrets.
Old 11-06-2003, 08:36 AM

I would like to hear from anybody who has had similar experiences in Catholic institutions - it cannot have just been me and now of course the regrets set in to not have enjoyed the experiences which wer offered.
Old 11-06-2003, 10:35 AM

For those who are interested I have a virgin anus and genuine ginger pubes and am willing and able. Would like to post a picture but technology defeats me.
Old 11-06-2003, 10:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to Cicero
Hello Daedulus,

Another classical scholar from the Church I see.

I too would like to indulge some of yourf fantasies. I liked your story about the Brotherhood. Ther must be so many of us out there who have experienced the call to the Novice Masters bedroom to be educated before we took the vow of chastity. Maybe one day we will meet and discuss.
Old 11-06-2003, 06:24 PM

Regrets

Daedulus

liked what you wrote, if you want to meet please PM me, and read my other tales ok.

wildeye
Old 11-07-2003, 10:45 PM

>For those who are interested I have a virgin anus and genuine ginger pubes and am willing and able.

Personally, I HATE virgins. :) I destroy them wherever I find them. As I'm probably not your type to be taking your (remaining) virginity, I'd enjoy watching, hearing about it, or hearing just how you hope it will be. :D
Old 11-10-2003, 08:59 AM

LizH

Now got PM - like your distaste of virgins - trying to lose it - advice urgently needed to relieve stress !!

Sound my type - all tastes considered and accommodated - but US mountains too far away.

If ever in UK please let me know!
Old 11-14-2003, 10:39 AM

For those that want - see my pictures in 'Pictures of men'

Comments please