Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-26-2004, 08:20 PM

Bathtime Fun

THIS IS A COMPLETELY TRUE STORY!

I am 19 years old, brunette, slim and generally good looking. I have never been with a woman…yet but I keep having these dreams about doing absurd, kinky things with girls! I want to tell you about a particular dream I had which made me wake up wishing it were true!

I’m in a house with lots of beautiful women, I have never met them before. I decide to have a bath, so I go upstairs and open the door to the bathroom. It’s huge, with a gigantic hot tub like bath. There is already hot, steamy, foamy water inside and there are several girls sat in the tub, completely naked, their washing themselves slowly and their long wet hair clings to their breasts. I’m standing in the bathroom with a white robe on, tied at the waist. I feel some hands feel around my waist, their feminine hands and they move inside my robe massaging my breasts and rubbing my nipples. She moves my hair around my shoulder and starts kissing my neck, breathing deeply and gently nipping it.

She grabs hold of the robe belt around my waist and unties it, parting the opening revealing my nakedness to the room. The other girls are watching at this point and they start fingering each other in the bath. She runs her hands round my waist, over my belly button and runs her fingers through my now moist mound, playing with the soft curls. She draws her other hand up kneading my breast, I’m panting, wanting more. I feel her naked body touching mine, her breasts pressing up against me, her leg rises up and rubs mine. I grab it, holding it in place, letting my hand run slowly towards her opening. She stops me, turns me around and pushes the robe off my shoulders, it falls to the ground. She’s beautiful, she has long blonde hair and a hot body!

“Get in the water” She tells me

I do as she says, I climb in to join the other girls who come to sit beside me, they start playing with my breasts, licking my nipples and squeezing my small mounds. I let out a deep groan, I realise then that the girls were holding me down like a prisoner, for what I don’t know yet. The blonde girl joins us and immediately gets down and kneels between my legs, she pushes them apart further until my knees are in the air. She licks at my clit for a while, making me buck widely, although it was hard with the girls holding me down, but that only added to my excitement. She flicks my clit with her tongue and dips it deep into my pussy, I’m just about ready to come when she stops, she looks up at me, suddenly I feel something rubbing my arsehole, it felt good. I bit my lip and she took it as a sign to go further. She slowly edged her finger into my arsehole, and then out again. It felt so good to clench and relax on her finger, I could tell she was getting turned on to, she was using her other hand to finger herself.

By now I was so wet and horny, and she knew it. She ordered the girls to let go and she took her finger out of my now throbbing arsehole.

“Bend over on all fours” She ordered, I complied, the water swished around me, I was covered in suds.

The girls spanked my wet arse, they seemed to like parting my cheeks and running their fingers down my crack.

I looked around to see them grabbing what looked like a gigantic cock…it was, but the silicone kind. It was long, wide and very life like. The first thought that came into my mind was ‘how the hell can they get that in me’! It was too big! The blonde licked my gaping pussy, while the others lubed ‘it’ up. I couldn’t help moaning and pushing my pussy further into her mouth, I wanted her to taste my juices.

She moved away and ordered the girls to open my cheeks more so my pussy was wide open. She held the ‘cock’ by its base and put the massive tip to opening of my pussy. Slowly, inch-by-inch she pushed the thing into my pussy, the feeling was fucking fantastic! I groaned loudly as she withdrew it then pumped it again, quicker this time. She got faster and started to get a rhythm going. She kept pumping it into my wet pussy,

“Do you like that bitch”? She snarled

I replied with the only thing I could say at that time.

“Yeah, do it harder, I’m gonna cum soon, I’m gonna fucking cum”!

The other girls started playing with my arsehole again, darting their fingers in and out, whilst the blonde pumped me with the ‘cock’. That was it, I couldn’t take it anymore. The pressure building up in pussy was intense, I felt the rush building in my body, I had to scream.

“I’m coming, oh fuck me, fuck me”! I screamed, the blonde sped up the pumping.

I kneaded my breasts as I screamed and shuddered my orgasm, bucking my back, the blonde still pumping away as my pussy contracted around the cock.

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!” I screamed, I could feel my juices running out of my throbbing pussy.

The blonde knelt down and licked my pussy dry, lapping the juices, she moaned savouring the taste. The other girls let go of me and started licking each other again. I turned around and pushed the blonde to the side of the bath. I spread her legs and sucked her pussy, darting my tongue in and out of her hole, coming up to flick her clit. She was kneading her breasts and panting very fast, I could tell she was about to come, I wanted her to come all inside my mouth, I wanted to taste her sweet juices.

“Oh shit, I gonna cum all inside your mouth babe, are you ready”?

I answered by sticking my tongue deeper inside her. She panted louder now and faster, she stared moaning louder in time with me mouth fucking her.

“Oh shit”! She screamed as she released all her juices into my mouth, my tongue still inside her, Her pussy was contracting around my tongue, I could feel her body jerking to the movements of it thrusting inside. She sat there very still, I got up and straddled her. I kissed her deeply on the mouth letting my tongue probe the inside, let her taste her own juices, I could taste mine on her too.

I looked around to see the other girls in a state of their own orgasms, one had taken the ‘cock’ and was shoving it up the other girls arse whilst the other fingered her clit. The girl orgasmed as she took the massive ‘cock’ right up her arse, then the other girl orgasmed too. As they both shuddered from their orgasm, I sat back and soaked in the bath for a while in the arms of my blonde girl, only just realising that the water had gone cold! That’s when we got out the bath.

I like to think more would have happened in the bedroom to, but who knows, this was a dream, I’ll write another one if the story continues in another dream. If you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it, please contact me with your feedback and just maybe I'll write up the next one!

laurachandler1985@yahoo.co.uk

Goodnite x