Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-29-2004, 11:02 PM
Mama Mia!

Kissing Katie

Kissing Katie

My First Lesbian Experience

I always wondered how it would be to kiss another woman, to feel her soft lips on mine and to taste her. I never thought of myself as a lesbian, and after this experience, I still don’t. We were just a couple of girls alone in an old house.
Why were we alone in an old house? Because I’d just inherited it from my grandfather! I didn’t want to spend the first few nights alone, so I invited Katie over to stay with me.
Katie had been my friend since I could remember, and she was definitely one of my better looking buds. I’d often fantasized about touching her pussy or her breasts while getting myself off, and I knew that if I ever got the chance to really do it I would.
While sitting with her in the living room watching a movie, I began to wonder how she might respond to me if I came on to her. I stopped myself for fear that she might be disgusted and leave. To alleviate my frustration, I got up to make popcorn. I’d just put the bag in the microwave and was bent over looking in the dishwasher for a bowl when I felt a playful slap on my ass. That wasn’t unusual for us, but I decided to use it as an opportunity for better things.
“You’d better watch about slapping my ass, I just might spank yours,” I said, hoping that it’d go over well. She giggled.
“Do you promise?”
I hadn’t really expected her to say anything like that. I just smiled at her, and bent over again to see if she’d slap again. Sure enough, on her way back to the living room, she slapped my ass. I took off after her and chased her to the living room, ending up tackling her onto the couch. She was laughing madly the entire time, almost as if she’d had this planned from the very beginning. She was on her stomach and I was on top of her back facing her ass.
“Ha, you cant move now, and I’m going to give you that spanking,” I said, trying to be threatening.
“You wouldn’t dare!” she challenged.
I pulled her long t-shirt up, exposing her white satin panties. I slapped her once, not too hard, and she giggled. It was the response I’d sort of hoped for. I slapped her harder this time.
“Oooh,” she said, not followed by a giggle. I slapped her ass again, loving how she flinched slightly, it was very sexy.
“You’ve been a bad girl, do you think you’ve had enough punishment?” I asked.
“I’ll be good,” she promised sweetly. I got off of her, expecting my “fun” to end right then, but when I tried to go back to the kitchen to get the popcorn, she pulled me down into her lap. She held me tight, so I couldn’t move.
“Now it’s my turn,” she said, tossing me down and pinning me on my back. Katie is much bigger than I am, and I couldn’t move. I knew she was about to tickle me, so I decided that instead of letting her do that I’d distract her. When she was sitting on my belly, I reached up and pinched a nipple. I didn’t know how she would react. For a moment there was silence.
“Oh, you evil woman!” she finally said and grabbed one of mine, twisting it gently before letting it go. My pussy began to throb. I reached up and rubbed both of hers. She pulled away from me, and I thought I’d blown it for sure.
“What about Jake?” she asked. Jake was my boyfriend at the time. I smiled.
“What about him?”
“Would he mind?”
“Does he have to know?” I shot back, reaching back up for her nipples. She leaned back down so I didn’t have to put my arms up so far. My pussy was getting slicker by the second. I reached for the bottom of her shirt, pulling it over her head. There were her beautiful tits, with the perfect brown nipples. I’d seen them before, but never this close.
“Mmm, those are nice,” I told her, painfully aware of my need.
“Let me see yours,” she said softly, getting off of me. I sat up and pulled my own shirt off, my hard pink nipples exposed for her. She reached out and grabbed my right nipple, and I shuddered in anticipation.
“I’ve always been curious how this might be,” she said and leaned in to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around her, putting my hands on her firm ass. The kiss was heaven, and when she pulled away, I told her so. She agreed, and we locked lips for another couple of minutes, ending up on the couch with her on top of me, both of us wearing nothing but panties. She pulled herself off of me, and I grumbled in protest.
“Do you want to….you know?” she asked me shyly. I wasn’t sure what she meant, and I didn’t want to jump to conclusions.
“Do what?”
“You know..lick each other,” she said, her face blushing. I smiled and slid my panties down my legs, letting that answer her question. She got on her knees, and I sat on the edge of the couch with my legs spread. My pussy trembled, I wanted her tongue on my clit worse than I’d ever wanted anything. She parted my lips with her hands and leaned in for a solitary lick, testing to see how she liked it. She moaned softly and put her mouth back down, lapping at my clit. I moaned in ecstasy.
She moved her tongue down and explored inside me, I was in heaven.
“Get my clit again, baby, I’ll cum,” I said and she moved back up to my clit, moving her tongue faster than I ever thought possible. I tried to hold off my orgasm to make it better, but there was no way. My pussy began to contract and I arched my back, moaning uncontrollably. She kept licking me until I pushed her head away, too sensitive for anymore. I needed a moment to catch my breath.
We were both breathing so hard that it was hard to talk. I motioned for her to get on the couch beside me, and she quickly did so, anxious for her own turn. I kissed her first, tasting my pussy on her lips and enjoying the slightly salty but delicious taste.
I got in the floor and helped her with her panties. I’d seen her tits, but never her pussy, and I was instantly aroused again when I did. She wasn’t pink like me, but much darker and her clit was smaller, her lips petite. She was perfect. I parted her lips as she’d done mine, and teased her clit with the tip of my tongue.
“You taste good,” I said seductively. She moaned gently and I went back in, this time putting my entire mouth on her pussy. I ran my tongue over her clit and over her lips, stopping occasionally to kiss her labia or put some fingers inside her. She began to get needy, and pushed my head back down to her pussy. I furiously licked her clit until she contracted just as strongly as I had, and stopped when she breathlessly uttered “stop”.
We sat on the couch, naked, beside each other but not speaking for nearly thirty minutes until she leaned over and lay her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and kissed her forehead.
“You were great,” I said softly.
“You too,” she agreed. We’d forgotten all about the popcorn and the movie playing in the background. At the time, the only thing in the universe that mattered was the two of us.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-20-2005 at 01:50 AM.