Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-18-2006, 06:53 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
When She Comes

“No, I’ve never done anything like that,” said Summer as she stared at Tonya with eyes wide. Summer was appalled at how casually Tonya spoke about sex-related topics. At age 19, Summer was still a virgin. Although she’s had many offers (from both men and women), she had never had the desire to try anything sexual.

Summer had the body that most guys drooled over and most girls envied. Her skin was flawless and tanned, her body trim and athletic and a voluptuous bust that attracted much attention. She was relatively tall with long, dark hair and dark eyes that created a sense of mysterious sultriness.

“I still can’t believe you’ve never done anything. You have never even masturbated (or at least that’s what you say). You don’t know what you’re missing! With that body you could have any guy you want,” said Tonya. Tonya was almost Summer’s complete opposite. Her hair was wavy and blindingly blonde. Her blue eyes looked like crystal waters. Although she was short, she was built for endless activity. Sure she slept around but who didn’t? Well, not counting Summer anyway.

“I’ve just never wanted to do it,” replied Summer. In fact, she was afraid of the unknown. She was lying to Tonya of course. She could never make it through a romantic movie without becoming acutely aware of her overly pert nipples and increasing wetness. She wondered what it all felt like—the caresses, the deep kisses, and most of all the penetration.

“Summer, you just need to lighten up and explore. Why don’t you take some time to yourself one night and feel yourself out? Pun intended.”

“Maybe you’re right. I mean, it’s just me right?,” sighed Summer.

“Yep. Stop depriving yourself already. Maybe even get some toys when you feel that comfortable.”

Summer’s face became tinted slightly red at her friend’s mention of sex toys. At the same time, she felt the same curiosity that had been increasing haunting her welling up inside her again. Perhaps some day she would try them...some day.

“Hey, you’re still staying over tonight right?”

“Yeah, I’ll be over at about 8 if that’s ok.”

“Sure is. I’ve got to run so I’ll see you then. Later Summer.”

Summer watcher Tonya walk across the parking lot. She noted the way the girl’s ass moved like a pendulum. Her eyes followed its movement for a short time. “She might be little but she knows how to work her body,” she thought.

It was almost 8. Summer had packed up all she needed for her stay at Tonya’s apartment. She wished she had her own apartment instead of still living with her parents. But for now, it’s the best she could do. Knocking on Tonya’s door, she heard her call “Come in” from the other side. The door was unlocked so she stepped in, closing the door behind her.

“That you, Summer?”

“Yeah, it’s me. Where are you?” She didn’t see Tonya anywhere.

“I’m in my bedroom. Come here, I want to show you something.”

Summer walked down the hallway to Tonya’s bedroom. She didn’t expect to be confronted by Tonya clad only in a short bath towel.

“Oh God, I’m sorry Tanya!,” she cried as she covered her eyes with her hands and turned away, moving towards the door.

Tonya giggled, “It’s ok. I did it for a reason. Look at me Summer.”

Summer felt uneasy about the situation but gave in to Tonya’s begging. She uncovered her eyes and faced her friend. Tonya stood naked in the center of the room, the towel dropped carelessly at her feet. Summer’s eyes scanned over her body, locking on first her small, round breasts and then at the shaven area between her legs. Summer felt her entire body blush. Yet at the same time, she felt the curious sensations of nipples hardening and her pussy growing moist. “What the hell is going on?!,” she thought.

Tonya moved towards her, noting the slight glaze of sweat on Summer’s bright red skin. Her breasts bounced slightly with her steps.

“I’m going to help you get past your barriers.”

“What?! No, I’m fine!”

“Do you trust me?”

“Umm...yeah...of course...I do...but...,” stuttered Summer.

Tonya strolled over to her bed and perched on the edge. “Then come here. I’m not going to hurt you. You know that.”

Despite her urge to run away, Tonya’s words were so soothing. She made her way slowly to Tonya’s side and sat down, her eyes glued to the floor.

“I want you to completely relax. I promise that if you put your trust in me, you’ll be rewarded beyond belief. Ok?”

“Ok,” whispered Summer.

Tanya softly traced her fingertips down Summer’s forearm and down her inner thigh. Again, those same sensations of curiosity flowed through Summer. Her inhibitions were starting to ease away but she wasn’t aware of that.

“We’re going to start by getting you comfortable with yourself—slowly. Close your eyes.” Tonya felt that Summer would feel more at ease by concentrating on feeling rather than the visuals.

“Do you want me to tell you what I’m going to do before I do it?”

“No, no more words. I’m terrified enough as is.”

“Ok, here we go.”

Tonya began unbuttoning Summer’s shirt. Once it was completely open, she slid it off her shoulders. She gazed with wonder at Summer’s large breasts. She could plainly see the excited nipples pushing against her bra. In one quick movement, she released its clasp and smiled at the bulges breaking free. Tonya watched her breasts elevate and fall with Summer’s breath. Quick at first, then slower as she started to relax little by little.

Tonya kissed at Summer’s soft throat, kissing along her jaw line. And then something unexpected happened. Without warning, Summer blindly caught Tonya’s face in her hands and brought their lips together. Summer was a little clumsy so Tonya took that as a sign to take over. She caressed Summer’s lips with her tongue before inserting it into her mouth. Their tongues rubbed against each other, first massaging then entangling. Tonya slipped her hands down to Summer’s breasts and toyed with the erect nipples. Breaking the kiss the dropped her head to her breasts and flicked the tip of her tongue across them. Summer responded with a light gasp and then arched her back to receive more. With this encouragement, she took Summer’s nipple into her mouth and began sucking it gently.

While her mouth and tongue were busy satisfying Summer’s breasts, Tonya’s hands crept down to the button on Summer’s jeans. Moving slowly, she unbuttoned and unzipped them simultaneously. She pushed Summer back onto the bed. Cascading her hands down her sides, she stopped at the top of her jeans, making sure that her friend was ok with what was going on. Tonya wanted so badly to go all the way with Summer. She had, after all, waited on her for 3 years. As if responding to her, Summer lifted her ass off the bed. Tonya slipped off her jeans and Summer’s hot pink lace thong. She stopped to admire Summer’s body.
Summer’s mind was racing out of control. Her thoughts and the sensations pulsing through her body were exhilarating. She never could have imagined herself taking place in her current situation. Discarding her shyness and hesitation, she based her actions solely on what her body was craving. Tonya’s caresses and breath cascading down Summer’s body were outright addictions and she had no intentions on stopping until her body was satisfied.

Tonya was reassured and encouraged by Summer’s body language. She had shifted her position to lie back on the bed, her legs bent and perched on the edge. She grinned at the fact that her friend’s pussy was a bright rosy pink and glistening with her juices. Moving slowly, cautiously, she slowly slipped her tongue up Summer’s slit. Summer’s light moan was just the reaction she was hoping for. She continued sliding her tongue up and down, varying its movement to produce moans of satisfaction. Not to neglect her succulent breasts, Tonya reached between Summer’s thighs to massage and tease the perky, taunt nipples.

Despite Tonya’s constant licking, Summer’s wetness began to trickle down across her ass. “God she’s HOT!,” thought Tonya. Deciding upon her next move she slipped a finger into Summer’s quivering pussy. The muscles instantly tightened and then relaxed. Tonya slowly pumped her finger in and out, Summer’s moaning becoming more and more evident and begging for more. Tonya decided to try to add one more finger. Gently, she pushed two fingers inside without any dispute from her lover. Softly and carefully, she continued to thrust into Summer.

By now, Summer’s breathing had become heavy and her moans louder and louder. Tonya wanted to make her cum. It was obvious that Summer’s body was begging for it. More than eager to please, Tonya increased the pace and intensity of her thrusting. With her other hand, she began rubbing at Summer’s clit. Summer’s hands instantly closed on Tonya’s bedspread in a white-knuckle death grip. Tonya was ecstatic. Rubbing more and more furiously on Summer’s clit, she knew that her friend was on the edge of cumming. With Summer’s pussy becoming tighter, she began kissing her inner thighs, sometimes brushing her lips over them. Suddenly, Summer jolted. With a scream, her back arched violently as her hips rocked back and forth.

Tonya climbed onto the bed next to Summer. Summer’s eyes were tightly shut and her lips were parted slightly as she gasped. Tonya reached over to her friend, allowing her fingernails to graze gently across Summer’s stomach. Summer was still shivering with excitement and ecstasy. Silently, Tonya placed a hand on Summer’s cheek and kissed her passionately. To her surprise, Summer returned her kiss, wrapping her arms around Tonya and pulling her down on top of her. Both of them were in heaven.

Breaking their kiss, Tonya grinned down at Summer. “Well, what did you think of that?,” she asked.

“It’s like nothing I’ve ever experienced, that’s for sure,” replied Summer. “But now I’m wondering something....is there some way I can help you?”
Tonya laughed. “Of course there is...one sec.”

Tonya slipped to the floor and rummaged around under her bed. She tossed a black pearl vibrator with a silver control knob up to Summer. Summer held it haphazardly in her delicate hand and toyed with the knob. The toy began to tremble and tickle her palm. It slipped out of her hand and both girls laughed at her clumsiness. Tonya placed the toy back in Summer’s hand and said, “I’m sure you can figure things out from here.”

Tonya adjusted her pillows so that she was sitting up and facing Summer. Summer was obviously unsure of herself but she scooted towards Tonya and let instinct work. She slid her hands down Tonya’s thighs slowly and parted her legs. Slipping between them, she stole a quick kiss as their breasts tickled each other’s. She kissed slowly down between Tonya’s breasts and across her abdomen. Tonya sighed happily and listened to the soothing buzzing of the vibrator.

Summer guided the toy so that it barely rested against Tonya’s clit. She moved it in small circles, watching her friend’s face for a hint that she was doing things correctly. Knowing that Summer was new at all this, Tonya reached down and guided Summer’s hands to add more pressure to her clit. Her breath quickened and she began softly moaning deep in her throat. Summer became more and more excited and she was dedicated to making Tonya cum.

Her curiosity finally getting to her, Summer slowly slipped the toy into Tonya’s waiting pussy. Since she was well-lubed, the vibe slipped in a lot easier than she had expected. Summer worked the toy in and out, softly at first and then harder and harder as she became more intrigued. Tonya began panting and reached down to massage her own clit as Summer continued to pump the toy with increasing firmness. The faster Summer thrust, the faster Tonya rubbed at her clit.

Silently, Tonya came, her hips jolted erratically and her juices streamed onto the blanket beneath her. Summer was thrilled. She considered her friend’s orgasm a victory. She laid down beside Tonya as she recovered, unable to stop smiling. Panting, Tonya rolled onto her side and looked into Summer’s eyes. Neither thought that things would have turned out like they did. Snuggling close together, legs entwined and arms wrapped around the other, they slept.