Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2006, 08:26 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Take a class. Yoga. Computer Tech. Basket weaving 101. If it interests you then you are likely to meet peeps with similar interests there too.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-01-2006, 08:55 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
are you a religious person? if so maybe you can find a church in your area to attend. or check the local circulars; ours are always posting the meeting times of various local groups. or the bulletin board at the grocers. or volunteer organizations.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 11-01-2006, 11:40 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

I'm reading replies addressed to both genders here. From your posted profile, you are female unless I missed something, right?

Please correct and round off the corners from the picture I've formed with the few statements given.

You are a lady in your 30's with an interesting and demanding occupation that isn't public contact and may not even have a required coworker involvement. You are obviously educated and literate with a strong work ethic and enjoy what you are doing and have been successful at it. You have normal desirers and are at a point where you're considering treating yourself with some of the personal rewards of life.

I would like to know how much of our forum you have been able to observe over what I understand has been a reasonable time period. You don't have to read around much to know that Pixies is far more than a sex site. Many of us have become truly close in more ways than just our flirting and sexual jesting, openness and sharing.

You had one sour formal dating experience over a decade ago and may not be afraid of it as much as just not worth the attention while you had other things that were working until "OMG, what's happened" (or didn't happen).
You're smart enough to not run, but would like to start delayed journey over the next hill.

Please straighten me out on all the wrong turns I took and fill in any blank spots you'd care to.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 11-08-2006, 01:02 PM
Naked and in Love

Hang around Pixies and jump into the mix here. There's just sumpin about this place......look at all the couples that have found each other here.....Me & Catch22......Lizzardbits and Mayhem.....Lou and Fussypucker.....SDLS and Booger....... the men and women here are just special.

--kathy1
Old 11-12-2006, 01:49 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I'm following this thread and hoping you (NBK) haven't backed out of it yet.

Please, please don't give up on us now. We (the peeps of Pixies) are always willing to help in life situations. We usually relate your life to something that happened in our lives to give you a "hands on" experience instead of just rhetoric with no background. The questions and answers are extremely important to define/narrow down you individually and not just shoot off the same ole answers to everyone who opens similar threads.

Bear with us because I can see that not all Pixies in similar situations have checked in on this thread. Just remember...though you might be a rarity by "normal" standards, you are not alone!

Oh...and I've thought of one bit of advice that may or may not apply to you. In all the years that you have been immersed in your career/workplace/school I feel you may have forgotten about your outer self and just concentrated on your inner self. If you don't feel pretty you won't portray pretty to anyone else. Have you ever thought of taking some "me time". Go get yourself a complete make-over...body and wardrobe! Get your hair done...a manicure/pedicure...a top of the line spa treatment...shop the latest styles (with a personal shopper) and update your closet...etc.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Sorrowfully our appearance is the first thing we are judged on, till we open our mouths and all the real beauty spills out!

So...com'on back NBK! Talk to us some more...k?

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 11-12-2006, 04:04 PM

I've not left Pixies yet, just had a busier than usual week. Again, thanks to everyone that took a moment of time to respond to my thread.

PantyFanatic, I think you have summed it all up nicely. The only thing you might have missed out on was hit upon by LixyChick.

My outer appearance probably hasn't been 110%, but I invested in some make-up and have been working on my body recently. My outward appearance is improving and as such my self-esteem grows at the same time. Speaking of outward appearances, I think that is why I've found myself being very comfortable with the internet, it gives an opportunity to know a person for who they are, not what they look like. I like that!

wyndhy, I wouldn't consider myself a religious person but have considered finding a church with an active singles group to see if that might work?

I've also posted a dating profile online, replies are slow but there are some. Now I need to respond in kind.

I think I've answered the question that were hanging out here. If I've missed anything let me know and I'll be more dilligent about answering the questions next go round.