Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2004, 04:30 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

A strict diet from the two basic food groups ………. caffeine and nicotine works for me.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 12-20-2004, 05:53 PM
Missing the Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyanne
^^^LOL - I am sure what you are thinking is the same thing I was thinking when I read that but I didn't want to say what I was thinking and now what you are thinking because I figured if you were thinking what I was thinking you wouldn't think to pass up an opportunity to post what you were thinking.

/me thinks Chey and WI have been thinking too much.

Tang was good, used to warm me up.
Old 12-20-2004, 06:59 PM
Suprise Me

/me thinks that her cold medicine made her wacky...

Old 12-21-2004, 05:41 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh Chey! So sorry to hear of your misery! Hope you feel better soon. The old saying goes..."Three days coming...Three days with you...Three days going"

Now, the "three days coming" sounded good, didn't it? Least till you realized I meant a cold and it's symptons...lol! Sorry for the psych!

There is a new brand of cold remedy on the market...mostly meant to nip the cold in the bud (damn, this reply seems sexual for some reason), and it was invented by an elementary school teacher because, as she states in her ads, she was tired of catching colds at school. It's homeopathic...has lots of vitimins...and claims that if you start taking it at the first sign of a cold, the cold won't come to fruition and the symptons will be gone in a day or two. It's a powder and you drop it in your bottled water and it's spose to taste like a fizzy soda. What sucks (there I go again) is that, even though I hear the ad every day on the radio, I can't remember the name to save my life this morning. It's "*Something* Away"...is all I can come up with. What I was thinking is...if it stops colds before we actually get them...wouldn't it ease the horrible symptons if we took it a bit too late? Maybe they can help you at the pharmacy. Just ask for the new meds that the school teacher invented.

Happy Holidays sweety! Take care and I hope this cold has a short duration!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 12-21-2004, 07:48 AM
~figment of imagination~

I recommend a high dose of vitamin a which can be found in cod liver oil pills. Drink plenty of "water" all day at room temp! No ice! Warm teas would be good! Cold liquids with make it worse and also dairy will make it worse. For my children I let them have warm cocoa made with water not milk.

Good Luck and sorry you are feeling bad.
~ me! ~
Old 12-21-2004, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
Oh Chey! So sorry to hear of your misery! Hope you feel better soon. The old saying goes..."Three days coming...Three days with you...Three days going"

Now, the "three days coming" sounded good, didn't it? Least till you realized I meant a cold and it's symptons...lol! Sorry for the psych!

There is a new brand of cold remedy on the market...mostly meant to nip the cold in the bud (damn, this reply seems sexual for some reason), and it was invented by an elementary school teacher because, as she states in her ads, she was tired of catching colds at school. It's homeopathic...has lots of vitimins...and claims that if you start taking it at the first sign of a cold, the cold won't come to fruition and the symptons will be gone in a day or two. It's a powder and you drop it in your bottled water and it's spose to taste like a fizzy soda. What sucks (there I go again) is that, even though I hear the ad every day on the radio, I can't remember the name to save my life this morning. It's "*Something* Away"...is all I can come up with. What I was thinking is...if it stops colds before we actually get them...wouldn't it ease the horrible symptons if we took it a bit too late? Maybe they can help you at the pharmacy. Just ask for the new meds that the school teacher invented.

Happy Holidays sweety! Take care and I hope this cold has a short duration!

lol Lixy, I was about to type this in and recommend it, when you did. The name of the product is called Airborne (Not quite *something* away, but maybe there are other names for it). I'm not sure where you get, my mom gave me mine, but it does seem to help. Does it completely cure? I dunno about that, but when i was sick or starting to get sick i would take it and i definitely felt that it helped.

If you get some, just remember you don't need a ton of water to dissolve the tablet in. It doesn't taste awful or anything but a small glass of water is plenty, trust me.

In case you wondered it has 17 Herbs and Nutrients in it, Vitamin A, C, E, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese, Potassium, Herbal Extracts, and Amino Acids. Ya I had a package right here in front of me. :P

Good luck getting over the cold!
Old 12-21-2004, 11:08 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Sorry you're feelin so bad Chey........ ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
Vicks vapo steam over the stove in a pan of water helps me break up the congestion in my sinuses. vitamin C and Zinc helps too. My mom used to "poke my throat" with vicks when I was young then coat it over the outside of my throat and chest then wrap a hankie over that and the next day I was good to go. It's just gonna have to run it's course. Hope you feel better soon!
Old 12-21-2004, 11:17 AM
Suprise Me

I love you guys!!!! Only Pixies can make getting a cold sound sexy.. lol @ Lixy!

I remember seeing a commercial about that Airborn stuff. It had Greg from the Brady Bunch (Barry something or other) in it...the commercial was pretty tacky and all I could think of was that he must have needed the money. I will add that to my list!

I drank so much tea yesterday, 1/2 of the day was spent peeing... lol but my throat felt better!

I am just going to have to develop a routine of taking vitamins, drinking more water, and rest since I seem to be so succeptable to catching everything the students suffer from.

..........and to all of my Pixie Docs and Nurses... (((((((HUGS))))))

Old 12-21-2004, 11:22 AM
Suprise Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirltease
Sorry you're feelin so bad Chey........ ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
Vicks vapo steam over the stove in a pan of water helps me break up the congestion in my sinuses. vitamin C and Zinc helps too. My mom used to "poke my throat" with vicks when I was young then coat it over the outside of my throat and chest then wrap a hankie over that and the next day I was good to go. It's just gonna have to run it's course. Hope you feel better soon!

Wow! That brings back memories! My mom used to do the Vicks thing on me too! I have used Vicks like that heated up in a cup of water in the microwave and walked around the house with it holding the cup under my nose... I love the smell of that stuff!

I feel kinda puny - here I am complaining about a cold and you just got out of the hospital.... how are YOU feeling????

((((((CGT))))))

Old 12-21-2004, 11:26 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Like a wrapped up Christmas present. I can't use my arm for another 5 weeks.
Well stay warm and make those kids do something around the house so you can get well soon!
Old 12-21-2004, 12:15 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
burn eucalptis (how ever the fuck its spelt) pure essiantial (again cant spell) oil u can get it at gnc place 10 drops in an oil burner w water , burn till all gone repete , it cures me in a day if i keep it going and drink teas

~nikki
Old 12-21-2004, 04:11 PM
Boobalicious Member

Paw in law swears by a cup of hot whiskey with 2 peppermint disks dissolved in it before going to bed. Chase each drink with a wedge of lemon to make it more bearable.

It sounds really old wives tale and backwoods but, hey....it really does work for me!
Old 12-21-2004, 04:41 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
I've always heard doctors say you can treat a cold & feel better in 7 days, or let it run its course & feel better in a week

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.