Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2004, 05:37 PM

Angry Help!

Ok seriously what is wrong with me, I'm a good looking young man, I get girls comming up to me (nice looking ones!), I can have damn near any girl I want! So please explain to me why is it when I find a girl who I think is the one, I get the whole "I love you...Like a brother!" thing.
Now I don't sleep around, I'm havent got the whole macho guy complex, I'm not a asshole, I'm a bloody nice guy, now I know they say nice guys finish last but damn! you have no idea!
Now I realise my pixies don't know me too well, but can anyone plz shed light in my direction becasue understandabliy I'm feeling quite down about this

Iraqi terrorist Khay Rahnajet badly misjudged things when he attempted a letter bombing. He didn't pay enough postage for the package to reach his intended victim. So it came back with "return to sender" stamped on it & exploded when he picked it up (True story)

The Moral: Never eat yellow snow! (I never was good at morals)

Feeling a bit random as of late... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Old 12-13-2004, 05:46 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Nothing is wrong with you i'd suspect

You just havent met the right woman yet...it'll happen

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 12-13-2004, 05:50 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I married the guy who was my best friend. Sometimes it takes a while for girls to realize what is really important in a potential mate.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-13-2004, 05:56 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
I wish I could help you with your problem, but I'm no better at it. For some reason I end up being a "sister" to the guys I meet and get to know...I'm not sure if I should be depressed or not lol
Old 12-13-2004, 06:09 PM
flying high

Send a message via Yahoo to eagle1
i feel how you feel the_new_shaft i get the same thing that happens to me as well i been there done that but you got to look at it like this somewere down the line will meet that great girl and the one you meet and fall in love with and the others girls that did not see what a great guy you really are will look back and say wow know why did i not see this before and that will be there loss that they did not give you that chance but just hang in there she is out there somewere trust me
Old 12-13-2004, 07:48 PM
~figment of imagination~

I am in the same situation with Lilith. I, too, married my best friend. Wouldn't have it any other way!

When it is meant to happen it does!
~ me! ~
Old 12-13-2004, 07:50 PM
gurly gurl

I must agree with Summer and Lilith. I have always had guy friends.....I wouldn't wanna marry or just see someone I just wanted to have sex with, you have to have the friendship to make things work. You probably end up this way because you are a nice guy and not someone just trying to "get some".

Everything happens for a reason--- good luck, chin up!!!
Old 12-14-2004, 03:30 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

OK, first of all -

You're quite young, and assuming that you don't have a thing for older women, I imagine the ladies you meet are pretty young too, so perhaps you're just coming on a bit strong with the ladies.

The reality is, that you're really not likely to have found 'the one' at such a young age, and this may be scaring the ladies away a little bit. Contrary to popular belief, women in Britain aren't all obsessed with getting married and having babies.....most of us have ambition, want to travel the world and see everything and do everything before we start settling down, so when guys we're dating start saying 'I love you' etc too early on in a relationship, we're likely to run a mile.

I personally think being a nice guy is more important than getting laid or finding 'love' in your early twenties.....it will have its reward later in life, once women your age have become somewhat jaded by their experiences of the men they cavorted with in their late teens early twenties.

Unfortunately, we women tend to have a head start on you guys......from before puberty we become interested in the feminine trappings.....we learn how to attract men, and often practise our skills on the ones whom we trust not to hurt us, or take advantage. Guys on the other hand, pretty much only notice football until their late teens when all of a sudden it seems like everyone's having sex but them, and they have no idea how to get any action. The thing is, that what women don't learn when they're learning how to attract men, is what kind of man they actually want to attract......that lesson doesn't come, often until they're in their thirties - oh and of course that's when we hit our sexual peak too, of course.

As I've said to so many lovely men online, use the close brother/sister friendships you have to learn about women.....what makes them tick, what they really want out of life and relationships, listen to what they have to say about the men they fancy and those with whom relationships have failed, and hone your flirting skills so that when a woman comes along who's just right, you'll know just what it takes to woo her, win her and make the relationship work.

It's the worst thing in the world to hear, but all you can do is be patient, fill your life with good friendships and interesting experiences, and when you're not even thinking about finding love, it'll happen to you. I promise. x

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 12-14-2004, 05:47 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Damn, Loulabelle!!

So well said hun!!
CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 12-14-2004, 09:36 AM

Thanx for the feedback guys & girls I knew i could count on my pixies. I owe you all a drink!

Iraqi terrorist Khay Rahnajet badly misjudged things when he attempted a letter bombing. He didn't pay enough postage for the package to reach his intended victim. So it came back with "return to sender" stamped on it & exploded when he picked it up (True story)

The Moral: Never eat yellow snow! (I never was good at morals)

Feeling a bit random as of late... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Old 12-17-2004, 01:47 PM
I LOVE having a Woody!

a short story for you. not one of persistence, but one of circumstance. i met this girl and we hit it off as friends. we did lots of things together...as friends. no kissing, no sex, just talking and being genuinely interested in each others thoughts, feeling, and lives. we complained to each other that we would "never find the right one". neither of us realizing that the "right one" was the one we were spending so much time with. me, being the moron i am, did find someone who i tohught was right and got married. i shunned my friend for fear that my new wife would get jelous.
skip forward a few years.
i ran into my old friend shortly after my divorce, feeling pretty crappy about the way i had dumped her friendship. suprise, suprise, she understood. that friend and i have now been married for three years! doesn't seem like a long time, but let me tell you, i could not dream of being with anyone more perfect for me.
be friends with the girls who want to be friends. you may find that one of them is "the right one"!
Old 12-17-2004, 09:57 PM
Huggable!

Ditto to what everyone else has said.

There is someone out there for you.

While your waiting enjoy your friends.