Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2005, 01:56 AM

I might be Bi

I'm 29yrs old I love women I alway have, my girlfriend is hot but for some reason lately I get turned on by the weirdest things! It all started a few months ago i joined a local gym and while in the locker room I noticed everyone walks around naked and for some reason i can't keep my eyes off! I also noticed the other day while in a public bathroom the guy next to me glanced at my you know what and it got so hard. what should I do
Old 11-09-2005, 02:31 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

No need to do anything at all sweetie.

If you continue to feel like this and one day feel the need to act on any of these feelings, then go for it (in a safe way with someone you trust of course) but just because you think you may be bi doesn't mean you HAVE to act on it, if you're not comfortable doing so.

I'm not sure how serious it is with your girlfriend, but if it's pretty serious and you feel you can trust her, perhaps share your recent revelations with her, talk it over and see if it helps to clarify things for you. Women are usually more open minded about such things than guys are and she'll appreciate your honesty.

Don't get hung up on the labels either, hun. Straight, gay, bi.....they're all just words that describe people and suddenly developing a sexual interest that you didn't used to have does not change who YOU are. Putting yourself into a category like that only serves to prevent you from freely exploring the boundaries of your own sexuality.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 11-09-2005, 04:19 AM

I'm not sure what your problem is.

We are sexual creatures and we enjoy our sex. Just as a small child explores the limits of it's behaviour, and finds out from trial and error what doesn't hurt and what is fun, you are now sexually at the same point.

You choose how far you will explore your sexuality, being aware that some of it has teeth, and you live (and love) with the result.