Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2006, 12:20 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

Tell me your tips.....

....on getting pregnant!

Did you lie with your legs above your head afterwards?

Is it important not to bathe/shower for a period of time afterwards?

What should I be doing to make sure the sperm is getting to where it needs to be?!!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 02-26-2006, 02:16 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I had a lot of trouble Lou. I used to jump right up after and go clean up. One thing I started doing was rolling on to my side and just relaxing for a bit. Because Mr. Lil was a runner his sperm were not so just letting gravity and nature have a few minutes may have helped contribute to me getting knocked up.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-26-2006, 02:22 PM
gurly gurl

Do it on the 13th of 14th day after the first day your period starts.

I did every tip imaginable.....the time I can't remember what we did, I got pregnant.
Old 02-26-2006, 03:08 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

I've been following tips on when to do it, and not moving around too much afterwards...but I've also tried not to stress too much about it either (with mixed results!) I'm just trying all the right things at the beginning, rather than just assuming it'll happen without making a concerted effort and then being worried when I'm still not preggers in a year's time.

It's funny how you know all about the birds and bees until it suddenly becomes relevant to you, and then you realise that you have no idea about the actual mechanics of it! For example, I learned today that my egg will only stay viable for a maximum of 24 hours after it is released before it dissolves, whereas his sperm can live in me for about 4 days! No wonder timing is so crucial!

Old 02-26-2006, 03:15 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
You should be making sure you are consuming enough folic acid which helps develop the baby's brain and Mr. Lil was told orange juice could help the swimmers do their job.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-26-2006, 04:27 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Like Lil, I was a "side roller." And for the week before and up to ovulation, every other day--in some cases, EVERY day reduces the quality/quantity of the sperm.

I found in my last pregnancy that the electronic fertility monitors were 2350982395820% better than the "regular" kind, if you're interested in that kind of thing. I also charted basal body temperatures for months to get a sense of my "pattern."

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 02-27-2006, 02:19 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
You should be making sure you are consuming enough folic acid which helps develop the baby's brain and Mr. Lil was told orange juice could help the swimmers do their job.

Been taking a vitamin and folic acid supplement especially designed for conception/pregnancy/breast feeding since November Lil.

And I've just found out about vit C too...thankfully Fussy loves OJ!

Old 02-27-2006, 06:18 AM
curvy queen

i've always heard put your legs up, that causes his "stuff" to get down where it's supposed to be quicker. I've also heard that doggy style is more likely to get you pregnant becuase of where everything gets deposited. It's also supposed to be more likely to get you a boy.

Don't know if these are old wives tales or not, but they worked for me.
Old 02-27-2006, 06:44 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
Try to have an orgasm AFTER he ejaculates in you. An orgasm will cause your vagina to flex dipping your cervix in the pool of semen he's put in you.
Old 02-27-2006, 07:30 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Will be avoiding doggy then - I want a girl! LMAO

Jude30 - I've heard that too, but unfortunately, having an orgasm on demand with a small window of opportunity (i.e. before he goes soft and needs to collapse!) is not easy...even for a sex goddess such as myself! LOL

Old 02-27-2006, 07:41 AM
Missing the Angels

This thread reminded me of high school, there was a girl in my class who started seeing this guy and she figured that if she was on top that the sperm would all run back out. Nine months later after the child was born she decided that birth control was a better option.

I also have a cousin by marriage who could'nt get pregnant so they adopted and right after that she ended up pregnant with a total of 4 girls over the years. Plus the boy they adopted.

The only thing I know is that the harder you try and stress over it the longer it takes. So relax, convience yourself it will happen when it happens, stay out of the hot tub(heard something somewhere about the hot water lowers sperm count or something) and just have sex everyday!!!!

But really, best of luck to you and Fussy!!
Old 02-27-2006, 07:49 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Well apparently, research has shown that woman on top is the least effective position to choose if you are trying to conceive, but of course, that doesn't mean it's impossible!

We're not really stressing about it too much - to be honest we're having too much fun trying! LOL

Old 02-27-2006, 08:59 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
even if you can't cum after he does, you can still do the kegel thing. and pulling your knees up afterwards will help keep em all in there. and don't pee after sex if you can help it!.... you'll wipe 'em all out. lol

happy baby making (((lou and fussy)))

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 02-27-2006, 02:44 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
Well apparently, research has shown that woman on top is the least effective position to choose if you are trying to conceive, but of course, that doesn't mean it's impossible!

We're not really stressing about it too much - to be honest we're having too much fun trying! LOL

THAT'LL do it, so I heard!!! Having fun and relaxing is just about the best way to "do it" I reckon......with any luck, a relaxed conceptiion will carry on throughout the wee uns' life!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 02-27-2006, 03:30 PM
is not this trim anymore!

It took Mrs. WI and I a full year to conceive our daughter (second child). We were at the point of having her lay on pillows with her pelvis elevated after climax; taking her temperature half the day; red "x" 's all over the Basal Body Temperature Chart; and yes...no undies for me.

We were so stressed out that I'm sure our bodies were working against us. We got to the point where when the "temp was right", she'd look at me and say "just fuck me really quick before you go to bed". I swear, I lost it! I told her "I'm sick of fucking for procreation! I just wanna fuck you for fun! This isn't fun!" She said "You know what...you're right. We need to make it fun again." She left the room and came back in with the most ridiculous straw hat on and we laughed so hard. We had great, fun & relaxed sex. It wasn't long after that we did conceive and I just know it made all the difference.

Motto of the story...

Get a straw hat.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.