Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-17-2002, 09:15 PM
The abnormally normal

Send a message via MSN to codasteel Send a message via Yahoo to codasteel
The Jade Dragon

Well here goes my first attempt to writing something add as you
will.......

The smell if ginger filled the air as I walk the streets of Chinatown.
This was a place smack dab in a major city yet it seemed so foriegn. The sounds and smells flowed and bellowed all around me. Arouzing my senses.... highten them. They were making me more aware of the magic that was going on around me. My only guide was a piece of paper with some cryptic directions written on it. My friend, Joey Lue said he would do me this favor just once.Knowing that i was quite partical to asian women,he said he knew of a place where guys like myself could go to meet some of the most beautiful women in the world. He said the fee was small, nothing too pricey. But if I wanted something really special it would really cost me. With a uneasy feeling I took the directions from Joey, I thought I know the guy he would never do me wrong. Which brings me back to the streets. I follow the directions to the best of my ablites, Hell half of it was written in Japanesse. As a grew closer to my destination, I noticed that smells and sounds had changed once again. Being a medical student and a weekend experimenter i knew the smell was of Opum and the sounds were of Kaboki being proformed off in the short distance. And then with the last turn I stood before threshold of Miss Ying's Palor. I remember opening the door and walking in. After that everything else is still a little fuzzy.....

Well that is the start I Have some idea of where i want to take the story. But you input will be greatly wanted. Sorry for the spelling error's I'm just a little lazy to correct them.
Old 09-09-2002, 05:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to cokavedweller
A beautiful green eyed oriental lady looks up from her desk and says "Yes can I help you" in a musical almost siren voice that could make you believe your in heaven.
"Yes my friend said that if I were looking for something really special I should come here" "I was assured that the I would get what I paid for".
The Lady then says, "Will you follow me please" again I feel intranced by her voice, and follow. She leads me back toward a door way that has a curtian in front of it blocking the view and quite suprisingly the sounds from the other side.