Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2003, 09:09 PM

General Shaving, not just below

Hey everyone at pixies, I have actually been a frequent visitor of pixies, for about... *counts on his fingers* ohh... 4 or 5 years now, yet... I never felt the need to really talk to anyone about sexual stuff, hell, I wasn't even "legal" back then to be looking at this great stuff anyways, but *Shrug* heh. Hope I am excepted now!

Anyways, my question is not for but my girlfriend, I have shaved my pubes before and would gladly do so again, now that I have gotten past the first couple times with the itchies... but my girl would rather I didnt because she feels self concious because she wont dare go near her privates with even clippers, and this is a problem for me as I want to eat her out so very much, and have attempted on a couple occasions.

:-/ what a run on sentence!

Anywho, her father's side is from germany so she has thick hair, and her mother's side is french, like my self, so she has beautiful soft skin... but, its a bitch for her to shave, and I love the feeling of bare leg, bare everything...

So, basically what I am asking is if anyone, particularly the girls who might have encountered this situation before, knows what she should do?

She hates talking about it wtih me at all because she is naturally very self concious about it and hates the thought of subjecting her self to pain, I dont think she has ever waxed.

She tried nair once and she got a horrible rash... definently sensitive skin.

I hope no one thinks this is bothersome of me...

O well, I love this site and have seen it change so much!

Thanks all!

Best Regards,
TechnoGuy
Old 08-26-2003, 04:51 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Firstly......Welcum to Pixies (from lurkdom) TechnoGuy! Belated Happy Birthday too.....LOL!

Secondly.......No, this isn't bothersome. I, for one, am just glad you came out of the shadows!

I'm trying to understand this question.......and as far as I can tell.......your girlfriend doesn't shave a thing!? Legs, pits, pussy....etc.?

Let's just start at the most sensitive of them all. I just noted in another thread that Mr. Lixy doesn't mind when I use his Mach 3 (not the Mach 3 plus...with the lube strip) because it has 3 blades and rinses clean so that residual hair doesn't leave "dead spots" on the blades! This feature makes for a comfortable and close shave without nicks and razor burn....even in the most sensitive of areas! If one would use a shaving cream for sensitive skin....it may further lessen any problem you might have with ultra sensitive skin. I've used many shavers in my day.....electric, disposable, and even the drop in, double edge kind.......and I've found this shaver to be the most gentle....even if it was made for a man's tough beard!

Nair and Neet (dipilitories) can be rather harsh on sensitve skin anywhere on the body, let alone the gentile pussy lips and bikini area! Sounds to me like she should avoid them at all cost! And do bear in mind......once you start shaving.....it can become a lifetime thing in that, usually, the hair will come back coarser and thicker than before......so choose wisely! Hope this helps.........and I know there are many more opinions about this.....out there!

See ya round the boards!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 08-26-2003, 08:12 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Just a small thing - but have you tried taking the other approach? Instead of trying to change how she treats her body, how about changing how you feel about it? I don't mean to be rude or anything, but how about trying to see the sexiness of it?

I know hair isn't everyone's thing, but it doesn't have to be horrid! It's just a small mental adjustment, and before you know it, hair is sexy!!!

Having said that - and please, it's just a suggestion, you can't make yourself like something if you just deep down hate it - having said that, it sounds to me like the essential problem here is her own self esteem. Once she is comfortable with her body and with who she is, only then can you really discuss modifications like shaving with her.

And the secret to improving her self esteem???

There isn't one. At least, not that I know of! It just takes time, patience, compliments, compliments, time, compliments and lots and lots and lots of love. Keep telling her how much you like it, keep encouraging her to be proud of herself and who she is. Try and make her accept the body she's been given, and make sure you tell her how and why you find it so incredibly sexy!

Best of luck, please keep us updated!
CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 08-26-2003, 02:19 PM

Quote:
I'm trying to understand this question.......and as far as I can tell.......your girlfriend doesn't shave a thing!? Legs, pits, pussy....etc.?

She does shave pits and legs, but she would have to do so daily to keep from getting hairy. This isnt really the biggest issue actually for me, she has sensitive skin all around and ... its mostly the hair on the upper lip that bothers me, I have seen some girls with horrendous cases of it, hers I can only really tell that she has in the right light, and I am fine with it.

I was reading for school saturday,( thanks by the way for the belated birthday ) and I asked her if she ever thought of waxing, and she said no, and that she liked her hair, and I asked her if she did, and she said yes, I like my mustache, and I guess she had problems with meen children as a child making fun of her and etc. and it has really made her defensive about the subject matter of hair.

We have been dating for almost 4 months now, and I thought that it would be an all right time to confront her about it as we have become more comfortable together. I work for her father actually...

I realized afterwards that she was touchy about the subject matter because of her child hood. O, I think I should include this around here so people dont start thinking I am going out with some disgusting girl or whatever, she has the prettiest butt I have ever seen and the greatest mind that compliments my own so much. I dont want to be a person seen as all about looks, and that isnt what our relationship is based upon.

I think now though that we are more comfortable and stable emotionally that I could talk to her about things that minorly bothered me. I sit in class and look around and... I know not one of those other beautiful girls I could be as happy to talk with as this girl.

Another thing that might be important to this conversation, I dont know wether it is or not, but I am her second boyfriend ever... and of the two, I am the first one that she has ever had a pleasurable sexual experiance with, her previous boyfriend I believe is a dumb ass and I dont think treated her bodily very gently. Gah, whatever, I guess all these things make up people.

I wish I knew what I could do to make her happy, but I know that the only thing she could ever change to make me happier was to become more comfortable with her self, and her hair.

I know that she really doesnt like her upperlip hair, or most of it at all. And I dont think she likes the fact that I ever noticed it at all, but to be truthful to all of yous who I doubt will ever meet, and if you even read this post to this length will even read, I have noticed it from the second day I met her, and never thought of it as a problem.

Perhaps the problem is with me, that I dont think I am comfortable with PDAs in public with a girl who displays more facial hair than I.

*sighs*

I hope someone bothers to read all of that and respond.

CasperTG - most of that was in response to you, and a better explanation of the complete situation we have.

LixyChick - thanks for the tip on the triple blade, I use one my self for shaving, yet now.... how do I aproach her in her already vunerable state about the subhect?
Old 08-28-2003, 06:12 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Hmmm.... ok....

Quote:
its mostly the hair on the upper lip that bothers me, I have seen some girls with horrendous cases of it, hers I can only really tell that she has in the right light, and I am fine with it.

Um, so what's the problem? She's got some hair above her top lip where a lot of girls get it, and you don't often don't notice it, she likes it, and you're fine with it.

So what's the problem??

You say you don't believe she's that comfortable with it. And that may be. But it also doesn't seem to be ruining her life for her. A lot of people aren't happy about some part of their body, but unless it's definitely making them depressed or something, why worry?

By all means you need to reassure her that she is attractive, and that YOU are attracted to her. And you need to explain why. That's just your duty as a boyfriend to constantly tell your partner how much you are attracted to them and why.

But unless she is really unhappy with herself, I'd stop worrying about her hair. Tell her that some guys like a little hair on girls. That YOU like it.
And if it's a real problem for you, well I think you're going to make matters worse by continuing a relationship with someone you can't find sexy and attractive. And in that case, you need to ask yourslef two things: am I with the right girl? And am I too focussed on appearance and physical qualities.

I hope that makes sense, and I didn't mean to seem rude. That's just the way it seems to me, and I don't know either of you.

Good luck, I hope that helps!
CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 09-01-2003, 08:28 AM

I guess the thing is.... I dont like girls with hair, but I love her and its a confliction inside of me. I don't want her to change for me, but if it bugs her, why doesnt she change it her self?

Thanks for the tip on the razor though, she went and got the venus, I think it is called, the triple blade for women and it has worked awesome on her legs, maybe she will try doing her down stairs again with a razor that works this well for her. And I am happy that she found one that treats her skin well, thank you LixyChick.
Old 10-12-2003, 01:17 AM

Well, for a summation in case anyone was wondering, we both are keeping it short, but.. not shaving *shrug*. I will live
She is really so great to me.

I guess we dont shave cause .. hell, with blades, I always hurt my self, and it would suck for her cause she has a shitty time shaving anywhere, even more so in such a sensitive place.
Old 10-12-2003, 01:52 PM

hi

i am not sure how to approach the issue but you could try making it paert of erotic play

bady massage,bathe each other, wash each others hair, trim her, she shave you etc

oh a little sex under the shower wont hurt either

if you have an entire sunday home alone then that could be a good time not to be rushed.