Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-11-2002, 06:42 PM

sex story

This is a tale of lust and illness. I was with my gf on holiday - in Greece. Great times very hot. Every day she's going topless her breasts are wonderful. My cock was straining. But third day I'm ill bad stomach craps and watery shit, i'm so tired and weak. I lay in bed tired, weak and turned-on by her . She gets a Dr to see me he calls and she wnats to watch while he examines me
Old 05-23-2002, 04:48 PM
dobbydog

Ok, I'm getting the hint.

It was in Greecee and it was hot, the heat you feel when the sun hits you all day, and the beach becomes a burning white blur. I had watched her all day, long red hair, pale complexion. Lovely eyes - sparklin' green, lovely full lips. As she walked I looked at her white back, her top showed off a broad expanse of white skin and suggested that underneath the black top she was wearing no bra. I watched her closely feeling myself grow aroused.

She indid her short, cotton skirt and was wearing black underwear, she turned and bent over to place her towel on the sand. Spreading it out, her lovely ass upturned, her knickers pulled tight across her broad cheeks. I could see where her knickers pulled up close to her labia. I could feel my cock stiffen, was she aware of the effect on me - is she trying to get me hot?

When she turned and looked across the beach I could not help but gaze at her mouth. Her lips lokked lush, I could not stop thinking about kissing them, about softly pressing against them with my lips, feeling her mouth gently open, her lips parting her tongue gently slipping into my mouth, her lovely bum tightening under my hands.

"Hello." I was woken from my lust by her, I stammered, red faced, cock straining, please do not be leaking pre-cum out of my swimming trunks. She looked at me, looked at my groin, "oh darling - time to release" She dropped down next to me, quickly kissing me, her hand artfully releasing my straining cock, she gently pulled the skin up to the head, slowed and then rolled the skin back, her kiss broke off. She ducked down - I'm shocked "darling..someone might see us - She loked up and grinned, "It's ok they will just think I've got my head on your lap." Then I felt her tongue, lick, lick my underside. She moves up and in one quick, deft movement slips her lovely mouth over the head. Her head starts to bob. She's an expert cock-sucker, I run my fingers through her lovely tumble of red hair, gently feeling up from her roots. I pull her mass f hair away from her face, I want to see, I want to see her mouth around my cock. For a second she stops, looks at me and smiles wickedly and then she moving her lips back across the top of my head, just keeping me on the edge. I know she loves doing this, she can almost feel me about to come. I reach down and gently run my finger down the upper slope of her right tit. I continue on feeling her already hard nipple through the black materail. She's moaning, turned on by my cock and the sensation on her nipples. She pulls each shoulder of her top off and pulls the top down, exposing her breasts, I watch them jiggle as she continues to suck my cock. My left hand snakes down to her pussy, she damp, wetter as I push down to the wet tight, silky lips and into her dark, beautiful core.