Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-14-2005, 07:35 AM

Truth or Dare

TRUTH OR DARE FOR THE CAMPUS BRAINS

It was finals week for the University of Hawaii and the top floor of the Kali Dorm decided to have a party to celebrate. The floor had been extremely studious the entire year. In fact, they earned the highest G.P.A in the history of the college. The floor was made up solely of freshmen students, most being virgins. They were mostly engineering and physics students.

The group crowded around the rec room and began munching on chips and soda. Many of the guys were wearing dress shirts and the girls were dressed conservatively as well. The students were quietly chatting about which final was the toughest when Lori, the RA, said she had a secret to tell. She pulled out a cooler full of cold beer, wine coolers, and rum. The room let out a gasp. Nobody on the floor had partied during the semester – nobody had even considered it. As the drinks flowed, the conversation got louder and more animated. By 1am, every on the floor was drunk.

Jasper, who was a walking physics encyclopedia, said jokingly, “Next we’ll be playin truth or dare.”

Jenny said, “Well, why don’t we?”

Jasper smiled and gurgled, “Alright!”

Annette, Julie, Jenny, and Lori sat on the re room couch and Jasper, Charles, David, and Cameron sat in chairs around the room forming a circle.

Jenny looked over at Charles, a skinny kid with glasses, and asked “Truth or dare?”

Charles smiled nervously and replied, “Dare.”

Jenny thought for a moment and said, “Put your hand down the front of Annette’s shirt.”

Charles swallowed hard then walked towards Annette and stood in front of her. He looked at Annette and noticed Annette had scooted to the front of her seat. Charles could feel his cock pressing against his pants. He looked down at his huge bulge and a few of the girls screamed, “Woo-Hoo Charles!” He chuckled red-faced and slipped both hands down the front of Annette’s shirt. He felt the warmth and softness of her breasts. He felt her hard nipples brush by his hands as he reached to the bottom of her tits and cupped the weight of her D-cups. He slowly withdrew his hands and his heart was pounding within him.

The room roared in applause and Annette gave Charles a wink.

Charles’ boner was blatantly obvious now and many of the girls couldn’t keep their eyes off it.

Charles looked at Jenny and queried, “Truth or dare?”

Jenny said, “Dare of course.”

Charles said, “Come over here and unzip my fly.”

Jenny responded slyly, “I’ve got a better idea – what if I unzip it then put your cock in my mouth?”

Charles looked frightened and asked coyly, “In front of everyone?

Jenny smiled and said, “That’s the deal – take it or leave it.”

Everyone in the room looked over at Charles and he said, “OK.”

People took a few more sips of rum and howls and hoots were heard throughout the room as Jenny walked over to Charles. His bulge was putting quite a strain on his dress pants. Jenny kneeled in front of Charles and the group cheered loudly. She reached over to his crotch and found his zipper. She slowly unzipped his trousers and his prick bounced out fully erect. His penis was about 7” and quite wide. The room screamed. Jenny knew it was too late to turn back now and deep throated his cock for a few seconds then stood up and returned to her seat. Everyone cheered. Charles kept his cock out.

Next, Jasper chose “Truth” when asked by Lori.

Jasper looked at Lori and said, “I saw you naked one time in the shower.” The room cheered and Lori laughed.
“I was in the next shower stall and I could see you through the cracks in the stall doors. You were the first girl I’d ever scene nude.

Lori looked embarrassed but flattered and asked Jasper, “What did you do next?”

Jasper’s face got beat-red and he said, “I masturbated in the next stall and came in the trough drain.”

The room yelled out a collective “Ewwwwwwww!”

Jasper asked Lori if she wanted “Truth or dare.”

Lori said boldly, “Dare.”

People were hoopin and hollerin.

“You totally sure?” countered Jasper.

Lori downed her rum and Coke and said, “Hell yeah.”
The group cheered.

Jasper said, “OK – allow anyone in this room to reach his/her hand down the front of your sweatpants – and underneath your panties for 10 seconds while you keep your eyes closed.”

Lori looked around the room at all her floor-mates and said, “For my floor – I’ll do it!”

The room started chanting “LORI - LORI.”

Lori stood in the middle of the room. She wore a t-shirt, light blue sweatpants, and black thong. She was a beautiful and petite Asian girl that everyone agreed was the most beautiful girl in the dorm. She took a last look around the room, covered her eyes, and stood quietly.

Cameron was the first to approach her. He layed his hand on her tummy and slipped his fingertips underneath the band of her sweats. He pressed into her abdomen slightly to get beneath her panties. He slowly slid his hand downward. She felt like heaven. He felt the light bristle of pubic hair that felt as if it were carefully shaved. Cameron felt his middle finger curl over her pussy and he held it there as long as he could. The group began counting ten – nine- eight… He kept his hand in her panties for every millisecond that was allowed to him. At the end of the count he pulled his hand out slowly. He smiled approvingly as he silently returned to his seat. Two other guys followed Cameron and a giggle broke out in the back of the room as Julie began making her way over to Lori. The group cheered extra loudly and Lori was wondering what was happening. The group chanted in unison as Julie put her hand down the front of Lori’s pants for the count. By this time, Lori’s pussy was soppin wet and each person who removed their hand from her crotch wiped off their hand upon returning to their seat. After the countdown, Julie removed Lori’s hands from her eyes and they stood looking at one another as Julie’s hand was still down Lori’s panties. Julie kissed Lori on the lips gently and whispered, “Thank you.”

To be continued…