Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2005, 01:42 PM

The Goldilocks Problem.

I don't know if I'm asking for tips or just having a winge. The problem is gonna fix itself when we move this summer, I'm sure.

Cowgirl....love it. Always have. One of my altime favorite positions, and I just can't seem to get it right in our current apartment. Our bed is just too damned soft. We sink into it, and I just can't get any damned bounce going. All the movement comes from my thighs...and while it's a great workout, I just can't finish what I start .

So I haul him down onto the floor, which...wait for it.....is TOO HARD. My poor knees! And still, all the bounce is my poor overworked thighs.

My legs are looking great, but I want more out of this than isometric toning! I'm getting desperate . Short of renting a hotel room for the night just to scratch that itch (errr....again..../blush)....is there ANYTHING I can do to get it just right?

Hmmm, probably should've chucked this into advice...ah well....it'll have to sink or swim here.

G
Old 02-01-2005, 01:48 PM
is not this trim anymore!

It's very hard to figure out what's going wrong when you're deeply involved in the situation. If only you could step out of your body and examine what's happening with an impartial eye.

I guess what I'm suggesting is...

Send me a video of you banging Mr. GingerV.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-01-2005, 01:51 PM

Now, see, when I saw you'd replied I just KNEW you'd put your finger on the problem . Or, at the very least, you'd put your finger on something that made me forget the problem entirely!

G
Old 02-01-2005, 01:57 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Well, you've helped so many people. It only seems fair that I should offer what assistance I can in your time of need.

So where were we? Oh yes...

:nopics:

Ok, seriously. With your problem, is he using his fingers to stimulate your clitoris and using his tongue on your nipples while you're riding him? See...I'd know the answer if I saw the movie. ha ha

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Manwhore

Maybe try it on the floor with some pillows under your knees. *shrugs*

I think we definitely need some documentation to fully rectify this situation.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 02-01-2005, 03:20 PM
Loungin' Around

Go buy an air matress, or even a yoga pad. Should be able to give you enough cushion to be comfortable.....and it's cheaper and more-reusable than renting a hotel room.

Plus...there's the added benefit that he'll get *very* excited every time you fire up the air mattress....

Of course, you MUST also try it in the store to confirm it works.....

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-01-2005, 03:55 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
and if you do that^^^no need to take pictures.we';; all see it on tv. i can see the story title now "product testing turns torrid at target"

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 02-01-2005, 03:58 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
and if you do that^^^no need to take pictures.we';; all see it on tv. i can see the story title now "product testing turns torrid at target"

My mission in life is to make Ginger famous!!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-01-2005, 04:12 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
infamous, more like. btw, i meant to add before that i think osuche's air mattress could give you the bounce you crave

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 02-01-2005, 06:00 PM

LOL!

OK, you guys have to promise me that if tomorrow night on Fox's Latest Idiots on Camera show....IF there's some girl bonking her boyfriend on an air matress in the middle of Walmart, you have to believe it wasn't me!

Really .

I like the air matress idea, actually....we were thinking of getting a futon for guests in the spare room anyway. Hmmm....how bouncy is bouncy? I love the idea of getting back to Cowgirl, but honestly.....getting chucked off a bucking bronco just wasn't part of the fantasy.

G
Old 02-01-2005, 06:20 PM
silly wabbits

Send a message via Yahoo to Master Scribe
This may sound silly but I happen to know that a good pair of rubber sandels made great knee pads........You know the type...we call them flip flops about the house here............ :devilish:

Story posts
First Crossing
A Secret Untold
Aimee: The Transition
Don't know where to Start
Old 02-01-2005, 06:32 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
you know HE could help by holding you up by the thighs or cup his hands under your ass so you don't tire so easy.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:18 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerV
I like the air matress idea, actually....we were thinking of getting a futon for guests in the spare room anyway. Hmmm....how bouncy is bouncy? I love the idea of getting back to Cowgirl, but honestly.....getting chucked off a bucking bronco just wasn't part of the fantasy.

G

Ginger --

Depends on the matress. Go purchse one somewhere that thy have a liberal return policy -- if you have WalMart in the UK that would work. I also *highly* recommend you purchase an electric pump to go with it. The first one I got (cheap-o model) had only a foot pump and they take *forever* to use.

If you get a decent matress, you should have plenty of firmness....plus a place for guests.

And who knows???? If you host the right guests, you can practice your cowgirl moves *while* entertaining company.

Good luck.

Old 02-01-2005, 08:58 PM

Not sure I quite understand the problem. It might help for me to come watch so I am in a better position to give advice for a solution.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:12 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Ginger! I have great news for you. I have found the perfect solution to enhance your erotic romps. :jump:
Her is something for every sexy mood and desire.

These sexy things are sure to be a turn-on.

Available in colors to match all you lingerie.

We have something for those formal occasions.

And when you want to be really active.

Even the perfect thing for those really HARD RIDDEN cowgirl moods.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sexy.jpg (29.1 KB, 283 views)
File Type: jpg Colors.jpg (64.6 KB, 266 views)
File Type: jpg Formal.jpg (52.0 KB, 249 views)
File Type: jpg Active.jpg (8.1 KB, 248 views)
File Type: jpg CowGirl.jpg (37.3 KB, 218 views)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world