Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2003, 08:15 PM

feeling bad

last weekend I was over at my boyfriends, after a long night (movie marathon) we were all alone so I unzipped his pants and started stroking him for about a minute til he got nice and hard. I was wearing a skirt so I pulled my panties down and swung my leg across his body and got on top of him, I slowly squated on him til I felt it slide in and we started going at it, it was short and sweat but I didn't cum. He got up and went to the bathroom and I was still horny so I started fingering myself. I got so in to it that I didn't notice he came out of the bathroom. He didn't really say anything but I know he heard me moaning. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings. Should I say anything or just let it pass?
Old 05-14-2003, 08:21 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
What's there to say? If he doesn't finish the job someone has to.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-14-2003, 08:21 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Well as for me that would have been a sweet site...my opinion...you have to take care of your business.
Old 05-14-2003, 09:12 PM

lillith that is cold

kali69

dont feel bad watching a woman masterbate is a real turn on for a man. i know some women dont cum during intercourse and it is her mans duty to use fore play afterwards, oral or fingering, to make her cum.

i have been guilty of cuming and not making my girlfriend cum but i do make sure i fix that before the end of the day or first thing in the morning.

so you have nothing to feel guilty about , he should have fixed you, or at least join you when he came out and saw you
Old 05-14-2003, 09:26 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally posted by naughtyeddie
lillith that is cold

You say that like it's a bad thing

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-14-2003, 10:04 PM

Kali69 - don't make a big deal of it. Things like this happen and the real cause is that you have an uneducated male and you're not communicating effectively.

So don't have a serious discussion about it all - that puts presure on everyone. Just help him play with you next time - he'll enjoy seeing that. And when he gets inside you, tell him to wait while you get yourself off. There - that's got rid of all the embarrassment and the next lesson will be to encourage him to give you your orgasms first.

No big deal - nothing broken - you just have to take him in hand.....
Old 05-14-2003, 10:12 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
What's there to say? If he doesn't finish the job someone has to.

I agree totally!!

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 05-14-2003, 11:58 PM
Banned

Have you talked to him about it? Even if I do orgasm during sex, I'll often whip out a toy and play with it so I can cum again. It usually causes another round of sex.
Old 05-15-2003, 05:57 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Sharni and Lilith - I'm with you two on this one!

My pet hate is the guy who cums and then rushes off to the bathroom afterwards! Arrrrrrggggggh!!!!!!!! I HATE it I HATE it I HATE it! Lol

Even if I've had ten million orgasms, just want him to stick around for a few moments, and if I haven't cum at all, the last thing I'd want him doing is him leaving the room as if it was all over!

naughtyeddie - surely what's cold is him getting up and leaving!

I have to say that being an underhanded evil bitch (well, I am female, we all are, y'know!) I'd wait until he came back from the bathroom and just get right back to naughty stuff, assuming that OF COURSE he wasn't going to leave me in a state of need, and that his trip to the bathroom was just a pit stop.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-15-2003, 06:49 PM

i think ericthe red has the answer

loulabelle, i would not leave her before she was satisfied, i get great pleasure in seeing my woman have an orgasm.
Old 05-15-2003, 07:18 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

the only thing worse than a guy cuming.. then going...

is when he throws her a towel on his way out...

kali... it is just my opinion.. but if makes a habit of repeating this.. I would tell him to hit the road....

Sorry... but the truth is that there are men out there that will make your pleasure an importance... and if you don't happen to find another one right away.... there are always batteries..
Old 05-15-2003, 07:25 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally posted by ericthered
Kali69 - don't make a big deal of it. Things like this happen and the real cause is that you have an uneducated male and you're not communicating effectively.

So don't have a serious discussion about it all - that puts presure on everyone. Just help him play with you next time - he'll enjoy seeing that. And when he gets inside you, tell him to wait while you get yourself off. There - that's got rid of all the embarrassment and the next lesson will be to encourage him to give you your orgasms first.

No big deal - nothing broken - you just have to take him in hand.....

I have to dissect this for my own knowledge....so bear with me here hun. First you say that she has an uneducated male and she's not communicating effectively, and then you say to NOT have a serious discussion about it? No wonder they say men are from Mars and and women from Venus. LOL! OK...I'm not slammin ya here....I just want to add something that might satisfy everyone. It's always been said that the best time to talk about a possible problem is NOT in the moment, but away from it.

For example.....maybe kali69 and her S/O might sit down to dinner one evening and she might bring up the subject. "Honey, remember the other night when we made love so beautifully and yet when you came out of the bathroom I was pleasuring myself?" And, perhaps go on from there to say, "It was so great to feel you cum inside me (or wherever he came) but I was so into watching your pleasure that when you were through, I hadn't cum yet myself". From there......a discussion could begin and yet there would be no pressure on either side.

I see your point ericthered.....that it could be awkward in the moment. But how could he become educated if he doesn't know what she's thinking? And why would it be embarrassing to talk about each others needs? This is precisely where a problem begins......in assuming that the other knows your thoughts and yet you haven't spoken them! If you discuss your thoughts and needs.....away from the moment.......no embarrassment or pressure is passed along.

Meet me on Venus? Or shall I come to Mars? LOL!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-15-2003, 07:46 PM
Suprise Me

There is nothing wrong with finishing yourself what he didn't complete..... you shouldn't feel guilty. Just talk about it plain and simple...... just remind him about the other night... and the fact that you were perhaps worried about hurting his feelings...... and was just wondering what he thought about it.

Then talk about masturbating in front of each other.... let him watch you.... believe me.. when he sees you do that... no hurt feelings will be felt...

Old 05-19-2003, 09:09 AM

everybody's problem

Kali, lots of us have been through this scene - we certainly have. I've been looking at some of your posts today and looking at your pictures is a very erotic experience, so I'm sure watching you masturbate would be a turn-on, too. Perhaps you need to talk dirty to each other first, get each other in the mood for playing, then you could play wth each other or watch while the other masturbates. Isn't it all just part of the rich variety of sexual experience?
Old 05-20-2003, 05:49 PM

Kali69 while it is true we men have fragile egos when it comes to our masculinity and being able to satisfy our women. Don’t be afraid to bring this up to him, sometimes we need you ladies to point out what it takes please you. It’s basic human development “If you don’t show someone something, you can not expect them to know it”. I am sure that it was a very pleasant site for him to hear you pleasuring yourself. Next time he leaves you unsatisfied, why don’t you let him watch you while you take care of yourself. If he has any brains he should be able to learn how and where to touch you. Plus this would have the effect of “getting him in the mood” again and as I am sure you know, us guys can usually last quit a bit longer the second time around. The bottom line here is both people have to show their partner what they enjoy. Anyone worth having as a significant other will have the patients and desire learn what and how to pleas the person they want to spend the rest of their life with

There are two things a real man likes--danger and play;and he likes woman because she is the most dangerous of playthings.
Nietzsche

Monogamy does not have to mean Monotony