Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-01-2001, 12:57 AM
No Longer Pixies User!!!

building a fantasy

Renee awoke to the pounding of a hammer overhead. Quickly she buried her head in the pillow trying to recapture the dream she had been unwillingly yanked from. In her reoccurring dream she had been seduced by a dark headed stranger. She could remember every moment of what he had done to her in the dream, but no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't seem to conjure his face to mind. Finally giving up on her quest of reentering the Dream State, Renee rolled over to stare at the ceiling in loathing. "Damn," she said to herself. "I can't wait till that crew is done on the roof so I can finally see this dream to the end." AS she thought about the builders she started to relax, remembering that she thought the foreman was quite scrumptious. With the resigned thought of “too bad he’s married,” she got up from her bed and padded into the bathroom.

As she started her bath she wondered what might happen if she found a way to subtly let him get a peek. She knew from what other lovers had told her that she had quite a bit to offer in the physical department. She was sorely tempted to leave the curtains and bathroom door open, but fear of deprecation kept her from being so bold. “Oh well,” she thought to herself. “It still makes for a good fantasy.”

After a shower that did nothing to relieve the tension caused by the catharsis of emotions running through her body, she put on the shortest robe she had. Bordering on sheer she thought to herself, “I might not have the guts to make the first move, but he might as well be as aware of me as I am of him.”

She walked into the kitchen and reached into to get herself a container of yogurt from the refrigerator. As she bent over she suddenly found callused hand travel up the back of her thigh. Spinning around she noticed her foreman setting at the table behind her. IN her reverie of thought, she had walked right by him and not noticed. As she started to come out of her shock, she noticed with uncomfortable familiarity that this was the man in her dreams. Everything from well trimmed goatee, and work-roughened hands to the lustful parting of his smile and sensual predatoriness of his eyes. She found herself at a loss for words, as he looked her up and down, obviously seeing through the robe to the soft curves it failed to completely conceal. When his eyes came to rest on her breasts, she could tell by the slight frown of his brow, that he was wondering if they were fake. She could see the twinkle of appreciation in his eyes. AS he continues to peruse, her body, she felt her body start to come to life. As he looked, her nipples started to tighten and a wave of desire caused dampness to seep from between her thighs.
Old 12-15-2001, 08:14 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
Pete

Pete had watched Renee' from afar, if its one thing Pete knew it was neglected women! Fourteen years on the job had kept his body hard, unlike so many of his peers. Pete still walked the walk when it came to the ladies. He had seen her furtive glances in his direction when she thought he wasn't watching. She wanted him, so he had thoroughly checked her out. Nice body, great breasts and an ass to die for. He had seen her in that home office of hers with those horn rim glasses on, and some incomprehensible financial statements spread out in from of her. That pose reminded him of the sexy Librarian - ugly duckling becomes a swan thing.

As if his fondest wish had come true, here she strolls in the kitchen in that see through robe. Pete was inside getting some coffee, and she didn't even see him! Damn, she is one scorching hot babe. Unable to contain himself Pete reached out and traced upwards on her magnificent thigh with his great paw of a hand. When Renee' wheeled to face him shock was on her face. It was quickly replaced by her physical reaction, her nipples got hard before his very eyes, her breathing came in large gasps. She opened her mouth to say something yet seizing the moment Pete moved forward. He kissed her fully on the mouth, encircling her body with his strong arms. Shocked again, Renee' somehow kissed him back even closing her eyes as she did so. That was enough.

Pete pulled her robe from her shoulders and still without a word, grasped both of Renee's wrists behind her as he lowered his mouth to her breasts. Pete filled his mouth with her right breast, engulfing only half of its entire size. Mmm more than a mouthful, Pete thought. This is going to be fun ....
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson
Old 01-27-2003, 02:33 AM

Renee's back couldn't help but arch widely as Peter held her wrists captured at the small of her back. His thick fingers maintained their indeniable grip as he slowly, yet insistently, pulled downward on her wrists. The motion causing her shoulders to pull back and her large but firm breasts to rise upon her breathless chest.

Renne was powerless to stifle the low breathy whimper as it slithered from her throat as Peter claimed first one breast then the other for his own. She could feel the air chilled trail of his saliva against her skin as he hungrily drug his tongue from one heavy swell to the other. With an almost animalistic growl, which sent a fresh jolt of delicious electricity coarsing from her suddenly alive and demanding clit, his lips enveloped the solid tight pebble of her left breast. She could feel her flesh being tugged upon as he sucked frantically at her perfectly shaped globe, his teeth capturing and nipping at the dark circle of flesh surrounding her pert bud even as his tongue began battering against it.

Her hair spilled down her back as she felt her robe fluttering along the back of her thighs. The flimsy fabric trapped beneath Peter's muscular arms as they pressed to her sides while he held her hands. Her labored breath came in shuddering gasps as she found herself reeling from dual emotions. On one hand, she felt fear softly clenching in the pit of her stomach. After all, she really didn't know Peter from Adam and could be a vicious serial killer. Yet on the other, she found herself unable to contain the wet flood as it dampened the soft folds of her center; finding herself not only wanting...but needing this man. This total stranger. Some dark remnant of her delicious dream that she felt impelled to please in any way he saw fit.

Any doubts she may have had vanished as Peter's hands, still gripping tightly at her wrists, suddenly pressed her own hands to the tight inviting curve of her ass. Keeping her wrists entrapped beneath his palms, Renne felt Peter's fingers spread before roughly digging into the tuat fleshy globes of her bottom. The action causing her hips to lurch forward where she found the impressively thick and steely spear of his erect cock pressing against her pelvis through the coarse fabric of his jeans.