Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-18-2001, 12:41 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to rackemup
Cool Red Hot Kisses and the private game

It was late one saturday night and I had decided to go to the
bar and play a couple of games of pool before turning in for the night.
When I walked In I instantly noticed this beautiful creature sitting by herself at a table by the bar.
So I thought I would ask if she would be interested in a game?
She accepted and smiled.I introduced my self and told her that I would be right back .
I t was getting close to closing time But I knew the bartender and slipped him a 50
for use of the bar for a private game.
I really wanted to get to know this beautiful lady and thought this was the perfect opportunity...
Old 05-18-2001, 08:05 AM
RED~HOT

Pool Shark

As he walked away I couldn't help but notice his butt in tight blue jeans. I could easily sink my teeth into them cheeks. When he returned from the bar with drinks for both of us I infomed him that I had no idea how to play pool.( Little did he know I was an avid pool player) He said not to worry, he would show my how. We walked over to the pool table and he instantly said "rackem up!" Playing dumb I said "I will let you do the honors." As he bent down to get the balls, I couldn't help but smile. Was this going to be fun! Once the balls were placed I grabbed a cue and pretended I did not know how to hold the cue. He came up behind me and as I leaned over the table he put his body up against me and showed me how to place it in between my hands. I could feel his hot breath on my neck...and a firmness growing on my ass. I was started to feel a tingly sensation all over. We kept on playing as he showed me how to place my body with every stoke I took with the cue. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that everytime I bent over he was looking at me..peering down my blouse to see if he could catch a glimpse of my breasts.I did not let one ball go in the pockets. He won the game. I congradulated him and asked for a second game. By then I noticed we were the only ones in the bar except for the bartender who had a silly grin on his face. We got a few more drinks and that's when he informed me that the bartender was leaving and that we were alowed to stay in the bar as long as we wanted to.....The thought of being alone with this man excited me. Before we started the game, I asked "How about a side bet?" He immediatly agreed and asked; "What would you like to bet?" I thought about this for a bit and said " If you win I will suck your cock until you cum, but if I win, you must fuck me right here on the pool table!" We shook hands, and you thought to yourself..man is this blow job ever gonna feel good. Since you were the winner of the last game you broke the balls and got a high ball in the corner pocket. You then sunk 4 more balls and walked over to me with a smile and gave me the cue and said "You sure you wanna bet?" "Ohhh, yes " I replied..
As I walked over to the table, I gave him smile, licked my lips, and informed him to get ready to fuck me. He laughed. I called every remaning ball into the pockets I wanted them to go into..I ran the table. I called the 8 ball long bank, cross corner...and won the game. He knew then he had been had...........
Old 05-21-2001, 04:37 PM

Cool

I had definatly been had but who was going to be the loser in this bet?Not me thats for sure I thought to myself...I walked over to this goddess and kissed her deeply running my hands up her inner thigh to her very moist panties.I slid them to one side and began to rub her clit very gently,I then turned her around and presssed my hard cock against her perfectly shaped ass letting her know that I wanted her.She reached behind and onbuttoned the fly on my 501s ,reaching in and pulling my cock out.I leaned her over the edge of the table ,her arms out reached forward I pulled the panties down to her ankles where she then kicked them to the side ,spreading her legs apart to accomidate me at the same time...Lifting her skirt up to her waist then pressing the head of my very erect cock into her waiting slit I slowly worked it in only half way ...
By this time she was extremely wet with anticipation when all at once I pull back and thrust all 9" inside her. She let a scream of pleasure and clinched the table with both hands as I slowly stroked in and out of her tight pussy very deeply...
Then She....
Old 05-23-2001, 04:53 PM
dobbydog

Damn he felt good!

His hard cock felt so good sliding in and out of my dripping wet pussy...Oh how I wanted to suck on it. I slowly managed to get myself turned around and whispered in his ear "Get on the table, it's my turn." He quickly took off his jeans and and hoped onto the table. Sitting there with his throbbing erect penis I started kissing his neck, nibbling on his nipples and worked my way down to his massive 9 inches of manhood. Grabbing his bag in one hand, and shaft in the other, I slowly start licking just the head. Exploring it with my tongue. Circling it over and over again, being careful not to take it any deeper. I can tell he was enjoying it by the way his toes stretched out and his muscles tensed up. I told him to lay down on the table and enjoy. My mouth was all over his cock now...taking it as deep into my throat as it would go. Up and down, licking, sucking, harder and harder. He grabbed my head and pushed it down hard on his cock...holding it there...Man he tasted so good...I just couldn't get enough, I wanted it all...I wanted to drink his sweet semen.
But I didn't want this to end..not yet...I wanted to play hard.........
Old 05-23-2001, 05:02 PM
RED~HOT

Unregisterd guest???

Since when am I unregisterd...LOL..I want to play hard...............
Old 05-25-2001, 07:50 PM
dobbydog

Smile

MMMMMMMM....he was so hard. We quickly changed positions and he spread my legs wide open on the pool table. Slowly he opened my wet dripping pussy lips and inserted his hard, probing tounge. Ahhh...his tounge felt so good. He pulled his tounge out and flicked my clit several times as my juices began to flow. Then quickly he flipped me over and inserted his hard penis into my wet, throbbing cunt. Deep he went, then he would pull it half way out and go deep again. Ohhhhh...he was teasing my wet cunt. I was bucking my firm ass agaist his hard cock wanting more of him.
My ass was high in the air accepting the thrust of that hard, wet cock. Faster and faster he thrusted. Oh God I think I am going to cum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2001, 07:39 PM
dobbydog

Wink my orgasm

Oh my god he was the best i had ever had.......as his massive cock went in deeper and deeper i was so eager by now i was screaming like a mad woman *oh baby give me more of your throbing 9"*oh harder!* i found myself screaming. and then it hapened the best feeling i had ever had the opportunty to experience.- I orgasmed. It was more pleasing then anything my tender body had ever experienced. He was so good and so manly. Then, he got up off of me and told me I was the best he had ever had. And with a madly develish look on my face i said "you ain't seen nothing yet" and with that he grabbed me and kissed me more passionately th i eer had been kissed and i could tell we weren't finished yet.....
Old 05-28-2001, 09:28 AM
RED~HOT

The kissing was so passionate and mind blowing, he made me melt with his every touch. I never experienced so many *shivers* up my spine. I wanted to show this man just what he did to me...I walked over to the jukebox and selected some music. I wanted to dance for him. His own private lap dancer. I slowly and seductively start moving to the music..without losing eye contact with him. Licking and bitting my lips...Touching my breasts and rubbing my hands all over myself, inserting a finger in my wet puss...slowly... as I keep dancing towards him. I grab the pool cue and run it up and down my legs..across my hard nipples. Straddling the pool cue I bump and grind it...pressing it up hard against my swollen clit....I can see in his eyes that I am turning him on.....and just how much he wanted me and wanted me to.......
Old 05-29-2001, 09:34 AM

Private lessons

My god she was amazing with a body of venus and a wild passion burning deep inside her. She moved in perfect rythem to the music ,so seductive and a little playful >The way she was caressing her clit with the cue was really turning me on ,my cock was fully erect again and I wanted her to keep dancing and pleasing herself with all the passion and fire in her soul. I walked over to her sliped behind and began moving with her to the seductive beat of the music.
I pressed against her ,my hands traveling along her slender profile while she continued to explore her own body and all of its adventures.
She tuned to me and asked If I liked what I saw >I immediatly said yes pulling her face to me for a long deep kiss.
I placed my hand over hers and we traveled down her body ,over her breasts ,around her navel and down to her very wet slit.I Began caressing her clit with my forefinger and she slipped 2 fingers inside ,her knees buckled a little and a moan of pure pleasure came from her beauiful mouth.
She then took her other hand and took the pool cue and started to...
Old 05-29-2001, 11:03 AM
RED~HOT

The Pool Cue

Slowly inserted it into her wet pussy...pushing it as deep as it will go...Ohhhh it felt so good... Then pulling it out and licking it very seductively..like I was sucking his hard 9 inches again. I knew this was turning him on because he grabbed his roch hard shaft and was playing with himself as we watched me do my thing...the pool cue was cold and it felt good, my pussy was tightly wrapped around it...pushing it in and out, over and over again until I explodedddddd.....he stood there watching my very instense orgasm...obivously wanting me to have more...I took the pool cue out and handed it to him.....and said to myself "Lets see how hard he wants to play?"......................
Old 05-29-2001, 03:15 PM

Cool Carnal pleasures

I readily took the cue from her ,with an evil grin i thought to myself that this was going to be one hell of a night of uninhibited pleaure.I walked her over to the bar and lifted her up by the waist to the counter. I then walked around the bar and grabbed a bottle of champagne from the top shelf and popped the top.
I walked back around to the front not taking my eyes off of her the whole time.
I took the bottle and poured a little over her breasts and watched it trickle to her wanting pussy. Then I took a drink from the bottle and then placed it to her lips and slowly poured it into her waiting mouth,spilling a little on her lips for me to lick off.
She took the bottle from me as I went down and began to lick the sweet juice from her sopping pussy.My tounge twirled around her swollen clit then darted in and back out of her hole.
At that instant I placed the big end of the cue against her tight hole and began slowly working it back and fourth with constant pressure to gain access to the tight little bud.
My tounge flicked her clit and licked around her lips as if exploring every inch of her from the inside out.
She continued to puor the champagne over her body for me to lap up Then at once i felt the cue enter her bung hole fully so I pushed in a few inches while I sucked her clit .
She dropped the bottle on the floor and grabbed both of her ankles raising her legs almost to her head so I could get more of her.
I began fucking her ass with the cue harder and a little faster going deeper with each stroke ,Her back arched on the bar and hands now peeling apart her pussy lips for me.I had total control at that point she was going to be mine.
Sweat started forming on her ,the salty tase was like heaven she was moaning and asking for more ,harder and faster.
I wanted to be insider her again I stood up And with the cue in her ass I shoved my cock DEEEEEP inside her wet pussy.
It was a feeling so intense when she grabbed the cue and started fucking herself in the ass while I pounded her pussy with a vengance trying to go deeper and deeper with each stroke .
I stopped and pulled my cock out and the cue as well .Leadned down and grabbed the bottle took a drink and flipped her over a stool ,poured a little dribble of champagne over her little ass be fore I slid my cock in.
Then...
Old 05-29-2001, 03:21 PM

Cool part 2

my cock inside her ass fully she was moaning deeply as if she was in some other dark place in a fantasy.My hands travled up her back to her beautiful hair where I took a handful and pulled it lightly raising her back against me while I fucked her ass slow and deep.I licked and sucked the nape of her neck ,noticing the goose bumps that had formed.
As she leaned forward I slapped her ass and told her to fuck my cock .
Then she...
Old 05-29-2001, 06:37 PM
dobbydog

pressed her tight ass onto his hard, throbbing cock! She felt so nasty letting him fuck her in the ass, first with the pool stick then his hard memeber. It was if some wanton slut had invaded her hard, tight body. She had never been this wanton before. But, it turned her on to fuck in such a wild manor in such a public place!
His body was so perfect. Rock hard in all the right places.
The champagne (Don Perion) only heightened her experience.
This guy was really good! Harder and harder he fucked my ass while fingering my dripping pussy at the same time. Greedily I pulled my hard nipples up to my own mouth, sucking hard on my erect nipples fantasizing about....
Old 05-30-2001, 01:52 PM
dobbydog

Cool 9 ball corner pocket

The sweat had beaded up on both of our bodies.Her rock hard body glistened like a fine cut diamond.I wanted this goddess more and more with each passing second.But I didnt want to cum yet ...She was sooo hot and seemingly getting more turned on .She had her erect nipples in her mouth licking and sucking them with lust in her efforts.She moaned loudly and a shiver went up my spine. Her ass was so tight and perfectlly round I loved the way it felt pounding into her anus harder and faster.
I abruptly stopped and pulled out my cock slowly then walked her over to where the coat rack stood against the wall.
My jeans were close and I took the belt from the loops and wrapped it around her wrists lightly and placed her hands over her head on one of the hooks.
It was time to take this to a level either of us had been before .(time to play hard)
I looked deep into her eyes and leaned in to her placing my hands on her face giving her the most passionate kiss I had ever given.She had brought out the sexual beast in me and I was going to satisfy and explore her with all of my soul.
I let my hands travel her body not missing an inch.I took her hard nipples in my mouth and sucked them with such desire and pleasure.Slowly moving to her navel where my tounge traveled around it in little circles kissing every inch of her beautiful stomach.
I went farther down to her now dripping pussy and placed my tounge onto her clit and encircled it >flicking and sucking it.She was more than willing to accomidate my efforts,She spread her legs as far as possible placing one over my shoulder.
She was about to have another orgasm when I stopped and stood in front of her with my cock between her legs but not yet inside.
She begged me to put it in and fick her some more but I did not respond ...
She begged for me and then started to grind her pussy into my cock.It felt amazing but I still did not give in.
I leaned in and Kissed her again.Then to her long neck licking and sucking while she rode my cock trying desperatly to get my throbbing hardon inside.
I reached around and slapped her on the ass with stinging acuracy,as if to finish off a game of 9 ball.she quivered from the burn but did not stop what she was trying to do...
She then...
Old 05-30-2001, 02:08 PM

Cool Part 2

It had to be 3 am and there we were facing each other our bodies still fully energized from the exitement and anticipation.She truly was a goddess ,definatly one of a kind.She kept riding my cock and begging for me to insert my huge erection into her wanton pussy.I had the ball in my court so to speak and liked it.
She licked her lips I moved in for a taste of her one more time and just as I did I shoved my cock deep inside her once again .One hand was pulling her head back exposing her goeorgous neck for me to devour .The othe hand was aruond her backside cupping her ass raising her up off the ground to insure that I had full penetration of this woman. I wanted to reach her soul, and please her in the deepest way.
She was shaking and yelling for me not to stop I swore to my self she WILL cum again.
We were entangled to a point that It felt like we were one person moving in perfect rythem.
I was in places unknown > totally entranced by this beauty.She was driving me !
She wanted me to...