Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-12-2002, 07:46 PM

No Title Yet

They say that moods are weather related, if its sunny people are bright and happy, when its wet so their mood dampens also.

Its a Friday in mid October and has rained for 3 days and nights solid now. At least tomorrow I dont have to endure the traffic and my boss on my back about that project thats overdue - overdue because he is busy treating his secretary to the finest hotel rooms the city has to offer in the afternoons instead of doing his job, and that my fault??

The wife (been married 10 years - Im 35) has been constantly complaining - you dont do this, we dont do that na na na!! All night long.

"I need ciggarettes" I announce at around 9.30pm, the wife doent respond, she continues watching her romantic slush movie, yeah right, like that kind of film is going to do anything for her except make her complain "you arent romantic enough with me!" Tonight will be the same routine - bed, headache (or other excuse), cold shoulder and sleep.

Even the dog isnt interested in the offer of "walkies" I call him with - he pokes his nose out of the door, sees the rain and trots back to curl up with my wife on the sofa. "come on boy" I call " we do this walk everynight - lots of lovely street lights on the way" hmm even that wont tempt him tonight.

I pull my coat collar as high up my neck as I can and head out for the 15 minute walk to the store. theres no let up in the rain, and its as though it has kept people at home - no-one is on the street and there is only the very occasional car.

I buy my ciggarettes and head back - thoroughly soaked to the skin. Its hard to smoke as the ciggarette is so wet, but I persevere and near a bench to try to relight mt sodden smoke.

I look up, more to try to sense the wind direction to make it easier to light (why do people do that hehe?) and notice a light in the apartment block, a window, a window with a figure in it, a woman, dressed only in underwear. I am consious I am staring, but cant seem to pull my eyes away. Black bra panties and stockings, what is she doing? It looks like she is... oh I think she has spotted me.

I quickly duck my head and return to lighting my smoke, I look up and down the street trying hard to keep my eyes down - not a soul to be seen, but I cant resist and glance up one more time - I see her backlit from the light in the room, slowly running her fingers over her neck and shoulders, as though she is massaging herself.

Again I am consious I am staring, I am transfixed watching her hands move in slow deliberate movements, I catch her eye and realise she is watching me - watching me watching her, but she doesnt stop with her hands.......

What happens now?...............
Old 09-12-2002, 08:18 PM

Rain, I love rain, it always makes me introspective .... tonight though, after a full day of introspective.... I'm just aching for the release of an orgasm .... but even when I'm the one bringing myself to it, it takes me a bit of build up, so I start slowly.... moving my hands slowly over my body, pausing here and there to squeeze or pull or just let the warmth of my hand settle there. I absentmindedly walk about my living room, seeking something to kickstart my brain into a fantasy that's strong enough to hold my attention until I find release.

I see the bench, see the man sitting there ... he's just sat down and he's trying to re-light his cigarette ... I hate the things, but something about the way he is sitting catches my attention, something about the way he holds himself, back strait and broad shoulders ... He turns about ... glancing around him, obviously he is bored and seeking a bit of excitement.

I move to the spot in the room which I know will give him a good view of me, move my hands over my breasts and fondle them, knowing by now his eyes have wondered around enough to have sited me and hoping that he is still looking after having done so ... My hand moves downward toward my pussy which had so suddenly begun to heat up with the push of blood flowing into the area.

I cannot resist looking to see if he is looking, but that was a mistake, he thinks he's about to be caught and looks away. I move closer to the window. I know that this makes what he can see more shadowed, putting me in a backlit position, but I want him to know that I like him looking ... want him to see me .... truth be told, I want him to come up the flight of stairs and fuck me, but I know that isn't likely to happen.
Old 09-13-2002, 02:36 PM

Things like this dont happen to me, Oh sure ive heard and read stories, but I thought these thing were just fiction made up by an old lady while she did her ironing or something.

But here I was standing in the pouring rain looking up at a semi naked woman who seemed to enjoy the fact I was looking at her.

My mind whirred, maybe I could try to get into the building, get in to meet her, what would I say? What would I do? Would I just knock and say "Hi I noticed you half naked in your window pleased to meet you" ?

I glanced across, the door had an intercom system for entry - hmm no chance there.

Across the road was a park - usually not safe at this time of night, but I'm certain it would be deserted tonight, maybe if I headed across she may follow? How would she know though, maybe she might think I was leaving.... How to get her attention?

I watched more and more, seemed like an eternity, but was probably only a minute or 2, she slowly let one of the straps of her bra fall off her shoulders and hang loosly near her elbow, the bra stayed in place though - no breast falling into view. I gasped an involentary lungful of air making my heart beat faster than it was already, my manhood began to waken up and I could feel it starting to try to push my pants out to expand fully from its contricted area.

My mind was suddenly made up, if this didnt work I could always go to another store - or drive even, but in this light I doubt she would fully recognise me again anyway. What did I have to loose?

I quickly check each side of the street, good no-one around - I cant believe what I am about to do, but I remove my coat and drape it on the bench. I continue standing in the rain looking up White tee-shirt sticking to my body. I continue looking and am pretty sure I notice a smile come to her lips..........................
Old 09-13-2002, 02:52 PM

I see him looking back at me, he seems to understand that I like him looking .... of course I'd really like him to do so much more than look, but I don't know how to let him know.

I see him looking around, looking at the park, then looking back at me .... I wait, it seems an eternity, my mind races - trying to figure out a way to get him up to my place. Then I notice him looking up and down the street. I wish I knew what he was looking for .... then off comes his coat and the rain pelting down immediately soaks his t-shirt. Standing near that street light, his t-shirt hides nothing of his upper body. He looks soooo good standing there, involuntarily I move right up to the window, pressing against it .... wanting to be pressing up against him, even though he is soaking wet.

I step back then from the coldness of the window against my body, the cup of my bra sticks slightly and pulls down a bit, showing him the nipple .... that is if his eyesight is that good.

I turn slightly to the side and raise my hand, my index finger making that motion to come over ... then I hold up 3 fingers and wait and then 2 fingers and wait .... I hope he understands ... apartment #32. ....................
Old 09-13-2002, 03:22 PM

I notice her step closer to the glass, she seems to be pressing right into it? She moves back and holds up her hands, 3 fingers...followed by 2 ... my mind is in confusion for a split second, then I realise - 32 - Apartment 32!.

Did I mention things like this never happen to me?

My heart is racing and the one thought - that suddenly springs into my mind as I head towards the door is how glad I am the dog didnt come with me tonight, of all the thoughts racing around my head thats the one that comes to the fore. I chuckle quietly to my self and reach my hand out to press number 32....

Oh no! - my wedding band - I remove it and slip it into my pocket, it feels as though my heart is going to burt right out of my chest, and my breath is heavy and fast as I press the intercom......

I suddenly become very consious of the bulge in my pants, maybe if I wear my coat up it will give me time to prepare, to maybe talk, without standing infront of her like this.

My coat! arghh! of all the luck I left it on the bench.. I quickly run back the short distance grab it and rush back to the intercom - I can hear her voice...hello.........hello..........

"Hi, um sorry I forgot my coat very sorry" my words are rushed and I am sure they sound nervous, "Are you still there?"

I wait for a reply my mind filled with both fear and excitement.
Old 09-13-2002, 03:49 PM

I've never done anything like this before ..... I am nervous as I see him move toward the building .... what if I don't know what to say, what if he thinks I want more than just this time.... what if I have made a huge mistake!!!

I shake it off, tired of following all those voices that tell me what to do, being prim and proper has gotten me none of the things I'm wanting right now, so to heck with that!

I hear the intercom buzzer ring and realize I should have been there, ready to answer .... I move forward, hit the talk button and say "yes", but I hear nothing .... still nothing again I speak, "hello ....... hello" I wait again and then I hear his slightly breathless rush of words .... ahhhh I like the sound of his voice, my eyes close as I imagine hearing him whisper to me in the throes of deep passion ..... I hear him speaking again and realize I haven't answered him....

"Hi, come on up, it's the third floor .... number 32, now don't hang up until you hear the door buzz .... then it will buzz for several seconds or until you open it." I know my voice is breathy, I can't believe I'm doing this .... I hope I won't have to hear those voices telling me how stupid I've been afterwards, but if so .... well at least I will have taken a chance on getting what I want tonight!

It seems like forever before I hear the quiet rapping on the door, I take a deep breath and then remember I haven't put any more on for covering, even a robe ... I glance around quickly, but see nothing ..... oh well, if I'm going to do this, I might as well do it right!

I throw open the door, my body covered only in the black silk and lace panties and the lace bra, still half peeled down on the right side, I stand there in a kind of pose for a moment, see the way your eyes light and heat up and know I have made a good choice. "Please, come inside ... let me get you a towel to dry off with, go ahead and get comfortable in whatever way you like. Would you like a drink or something?" I see the way you are looking at my nipple, easily visible to you now, but the other as well can be seen through the black lace ....

I know I'm rambling, but all I can think of is that I want to rip that wet white t-shirt from your body and kiss your chest and ..... well I look at what I'd like to touch and maybe kiss, but I can't see anything through the rain coat you are wearing ....

I turn, rush to the bathroom and grab a couple of big fluffy towels for you to dry off with .....
Old 09-13-2002, 04:25 PM

I hear her voice - I feel my whole body tense, I hear the words but they pass right through me - BUZZZZZZZZZZ!! I am slightly startled, but turn and open the door I head in and call the lift - Apartment 32 - must be floor 3 - Her voice is ringing around in my head - penetrating deeper into my very body.

I must be dreaming I figure as I head up in the lift, I must be asleep as usual and this is my release from the monotiny of day to day life

- I look in the mirrored wall at the back of the lift, my clothes drenched, my hair wetted flat on my head. I make attempts to tidy it up with my hands, but only suceed in making it a look a tangled mess.

I reach the door and take a deep breath - I knock quietly for some reason and stand there unsure of what exactly I am doing here. You open the door wearing nothing more than I saw you in before, my mouth stops working I try to speak but my eyes have total control of me. I am unsure where to look but I find myself staring, quite uncontrolably staring.

You speak again, but my ears dont work - I want to talk but my mouth doesnt work I look into your eyes and feel as if I want to hold you right now, I want to... you turn and head into the apartment.

I follow you in remove my shoes, and am in a large living room - I spy the window and head over, I look out and see where I was standing just a few moments before. I scan the street still no-one walking or driving.

I hear you come in and you hand me a towel - "thanks" is all I can manage to say, a smile comes to your lips.

I take my coat off and look around for somewhere to put it, "here, allow me you say" taken the sodden garment, You turn to take the coat to hang and I reply " sorry, my shirt is soaked also, would you mind?" I start to lift the tee-shirt above my head

I feel a bit braver, I remove my shirt and make vague attempts to dry my torso, my eyes follow as you walk away with my clothes.

"I was just looking at where I was a few moments ago - this is all very surreal" You move over and stand next to me I drop the towel on floor and turn to face you.

I am no longer nervous, my fear replaced with exicement and desire. My head is still swimming full of thoughts, visions desires for you.

I lean forward, my arms hanging loosly at my sides and our lips touch.
Old 09-13-2002, 05:38 PM

I bring the towel to you where you are standing in front of my window. You hand me the wet coat and I take it to hang it in the bathroom shower - making cleanup later a bit easier, then return a few minutes later with your t-shirt -- hope I'll be able to put your pants there as well soon.

You speak as you towel off your upper body then I move closer. You drop the towel and it just is the next natural event that you lean down to taste my lips. Ahhh yes! I move closer. I don't care that my front is now almost as wet as you are, my hips push up against you, ever so softly I grind against you.

Finally I feel your hands move to touch me, one going to the rise just above my butt, the other cups under my breast, thumb reaching to rub against the nipple. I pull from your kiss, but not your embrace and ask "Do you want to take those pants off as well ...." You nod and I pull back, allowing you time to peal the wet pants from your body, I continue to speak, "We can move this to the bedroom if you like ..... ?" I wait a bit breathlessly to hear your answer.....
Old 09-13-2002, 07:20 PM

I nod my head at the suggestion of moving to the bedroom, I am oblivious to the whole world around me. The rain beating down has no meaning, the time has no meaning, even the surroundings I am in have no meaning - I am consumed by you - the feel of you, the smell of you the taste and sight of you.

I take your hand and you lead me off in the direction of the bedroom, I move my free hand around your front and hold your stomach as we walk pulling myself in close and trying to kiss the back of your neck. Even this short distance I feel the need to be in contact, to feel close to you.

You open the door and lead me in, I notice little of this new room and break away from our closeness for a second. You sit on the corner of your bed, Facing me, your legs slightly apart, I am able to kneel infront of you.

We kiss again, tender yet passionate, forceful yet gentle, my head swims our tongues entwine. I move my hands around your back and undo your bra as we kiss, holding it in place with my hands I slowly kiss and gently nibble your neck, your shoulders, slowly moving downwards, savouring every inch as I go.

I reach the tops of your breasts and release the grip on your bra, moving my hands to run down your arms as my mouth moves closer and closer to your nipples. You straighten your arms as I remove the straps and your bra drops silently to the floor between your legs.

I kiss and caress your breasts for a moment, gently but firmly sucking your nipples, both of our breathing has become heavy, your eyes slightly closed and my hands run all over your back, neck, shoulders, breasts............
Old 09-13-2002, 11:27 PM

I sit on the bed, can't wait for us to be naked .... you kneel in front of me and pull me into your kiss ... ahhhh, it feels like home ... how can it feel like home, I don't even know your name, or you know mine ....

I feel the release of my bra and then your hands cupping my breasts. Then relish the feel of your kisses going down my neck and chest until you release your hold on my bra and let it slip off of me ... then the feel of your mouth as you kiss my breasts, touching me there as well ... you then suck on my nipples .... ahhhh!!!

Your touch is like a fire that heats my blood ... everywhere you touch me ... I moan wanting you to touch me lower, pull me closer.

You rise up a bit and take my lips with yours, kissing me deeply, your hands fondling my breasts, playing with the nipples, twirling them, making them harder and longer and I throb there from your touch, then you pull on one and then the other ... I shudder, it feels soooo good!

You sit beside me, your hand moving lower until your fingers dip into my panties, tip of your finger barely parting the folds at the top, and tickle ever so lightly at my clit .... I moan deep in my throat ...

I arch my back, my hand covers where yours is only the lace separates our touch .... I push at your hand, but you will not be ruled by my silent demand ... not yet .... you want to prolong this event....
Old 09-16-2002, 06:41 AM

I let my hands wander more freely, I can hear from your breathing that you are wanting more, more than the brief teasing I am offering.

My hand moves slowly, tentativly, lower until I reach the top of your panties, gently I slip my hand under the soft lacy fabric, Lower. lower, until I reach the hardness of your clitoris, I hear you moan softly as my finger circles lightly - I feel you put your hand on mine - urging me to do more...........

I press harder, 2 fingers circling and moving up and down around your clitoris, lower still I go and I am consumed by the warmth the feel of your wetness, My fingers are around your entrance, not entering, but a massaging type motion.

My cock feels as though It is going to burst right out of my pants and I break away to stand - I remove my pants, consious now that here I am stood infront of someone I have never met in just a pair of shorts. I have never considered my self particularly well endowed, being the average 6 to 7 inches I guess, but tonight I felt like the biggest I had ever been, It weighed heavily in my shorts straining to get at the angle it wanted. Slightly uncomfortable, but adding to the sexual energy I had been building up since standing outside not an hour before.

I Leant forward still standing and placing a nipple in my mouth slowly lowered your panties from your body, you raised your body to allow them to slide down your legs.............
Old 09-16-2002, 11:17 AM

Ahhh, the feel of your mouth there - sucking on my nipple again .... it is a sweet torture! I lace my fingers in your hair and press you closer. I feel your fingers at my panties, sliding them down my body, I raise to help you, but also to move myself more toward the center of the bed, pulling you with me.

You climb on and stretch out beside me. You continue to suck on my nipples and your hand rests between the juncture of my legs... nothing between us now except your shorts and my hand move against you restlessly, wanting you to rid us of that final barrier.

I moan as I feel your teeth gently chewing on my nipple, ahhh!!! My body pleads for more, arching upward. You bite at me just as your fingers slide between my pussy lips ... I feel heat rush to the center of my being, moving my legs wider apart to grant you easy access.

I want to feel your lips on mine now, pull you up and urge you to cover me at the same time. The weight of your body settles over me as my knees come up to press in at the sides of your hips. You kiss me deeply, passionately! I feel the sexual overload and squirm against you, wanting more of your touch everywhere.
Old 09-16-2002, 06:25 PM

The feel of your legs gripping and pulling me to you makes my passion reach boiling point, holding and moving in rhythem with your movements. Feeling myself moving against yet with your body.

I move my hands to hold your wrists and move them just above your head, using just my left hand I am able to hold them in place, its not a tight grip and it doesnt hurt yet you struggle slightly, I try to relax you in this new positon and lighly kiss your forehead and cheeks, whilst moving to one side.

Still with your wrists above your head I am able to remove my shorts, not elegantly, but do my best to keep my composure and keep myself from just tearing them off in anamalistic lust.

I release my grip by tracing down the inside of your arm and down your body with 1 finger, your skin tightens with pleasure as I continue, waiting to see if you drop your hands.

lying next to you my hard cock is in contact directly with your skin for the first time, no more straining inside some consticting material but free, free and next to you, but I need more.

I take my weight on my arm and start to return myself to where I was before, yet this time I know there will be no material barrier, I will be able to feel myself next to you, near to you, in you, our 2 bodies will become one.........
Old 09-17-2002, 12:05 PM

As you restrain my arms I begin to wonder if I have made the right choice, but then you gently kiss my forehead and my cheeks and I know that you aren't going to hurt me, but that you must have a purpose. You slide your shorts off and I sigh slowly. I feel you release my wrists and know that you wanted my body like this for a reason and decide to leave them there ... at least for the time being ... until I can't resist the need to touch you again.

Please ... I beg you with my eyes, cover me, come inside me, let me feel your passion as it overtakes us both.

You position yourself above me, one arm balancing most of your weight and the other lowers to move your hard throbbing cock into place, you dip into my pussy lips, run the tip up against my clit, circle it a few times, playing with my inflamed desire and then place the tip at my opening and push into me.

Ahhhhh! the feel of you as you gently, but continuously push your length into me - I try to buck up against you, but you keep it all under control until just as you are completely inside me, you touch my interior wall .... you fill me completely and I capture you completely .... a perfect fit.

My body undulates beneath you, needing the movement, needing you to move against me. I moan with the pleasure of it, with the heat that is building inside me .... "pleasssse," the command slips from my lips in a moan. I long for you to fuck me ... maybe not so quite so gently, but don't know how to tell you.... I buck up against you and moan again ....
Old 09-18-2002, 06:24 AM

Positioning myself over you I am able to position my cock near your moist warm opening, feeling the warmth on my tip, moving down my entire length until my whole member is throbbing from the new found heat. Using my hand I am able to slide my erect member to come into contact with your clitoris, rubbing there for a few strokes until I lower it and put my weight onto my hips, thrusting slowly forward as I penetrate you.

The warmth of you surrounds my member fully and I hold deep inside for a second to allow the feeling to spread through my body. Slowly pistoning myself in and out of you, this feels so right.

I hear a moan, sounding as though it has traveled from the very point my cock is entering, going further through your body with each thrust to fianlly escape through your lips.

I continue, the world around me blurrs into oblivion all of my senses, my entire being focusing between my legs. Slowly I move varying my thrusts, deep into you our bodies as one, feeling you take entire lenth of me. Shallow thrusts, just the tip of my manhood entering you, feeling the wetness and the slight tightness as I enter. followed by deep penetrating thrusts again.

I feel you bucking your hips and lower body against me, trying to pull me in deeper, harder. Another moan escapes your lips and I thrust in deep, my hands moving to your hips to pull you up onto me as I enter, trying to get myself as far into you as I can.

I can feel my balls tighten with the anticipation of more strokes and take your nipple into my mouth, whilst still holding myself deep inside you. I am able to pull your entire body over to ontop of me whilst keeping myself buried deep inside you and my mouth around your nipple...

I release my mouth and thrust upwards, more forcefully than before my hands firmly on your hips to pull you onto me. My back arches to try to get as much of myself into you as I can.