Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2004, 07:27 PM

Cool New Here

Just found this forum and its quiet interesting ! I’m 42 and been married a long time to a man I adore.
We finally have our kids raised and out of the house so were looking to spice it up.
We have a good sex life and usually have sex once a day , sometimes more.
I have to admit I am a bit behind when it comes to some things relating to sex, but I am trying to learn.
Hubby never complains and says he can’t keep up with me.
It's my ideal to spice it up since I want to make him the happiest husband around.
While reading on line the other day I came across an article that said a mans G spot is his prostrate, and they like anal play.
Well I was a bit Leary but figured what the hell and gave it a try. It drove him wild. So I want to learn more.
I have a few questions and would love advice.
We have done just about everything except anal sex or swapping, although I was with a woman as a teen. I Must admit I kind of enjoyed it, but in my book there is nothing like a dick.
I am not shy and have no problem talking about anything, so feel free to shock me with ideals.
I have a lesbian daughter who’s 20 and a Son that’s 22 who thinks he’s the stud so I have heard most of the sex terms , I just haven’t tried them. Haha
Lastly, I have a question on toys. What is best for anal play with a man? And what type of toys are good for women?
Thanks Jeannie