Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2003, 10:06 PM
Everybody Stretch!

<<<<<Dangerous Liaison's>>>>>

In Loulabelle's "Thunder and Lightening" thread I talked about Devil's Nose. It's a giant boulder on top of a mountain with another smaller boulder on top of it. We use the additional boulder as a better vantage point to see the valley's surrounding the nose. But, we've camped atop Devil's Nose too because it's high enough to deter (some) wild animals (about 55'- 65' to the first ledge) and has plenty of walking room and room to spread out sleeping bags and set up a nice size camp.

When my husband and I first met it seemed we would do it anywhere.....in his truck, in a graveyard.........yada yada yada...etc.! Once, while up on the nose, we sat on the edge and hung our feet over and watched the tops of the trees blow in the wind. Soon, we were making out and then one thing led to another (right there on the hard, cold rock) and we stripped, naked to the world and started fucking like wild animals........way too close to the edge. I was on top as I had straddled him and he layed back and I layed down on top of him. At one point I suddenly sat up and since the rock leaned a bit, I guess gravity got a hold of me and I nearly went off the boulder....backwards! Hubby quickly grabbed my arms and pulled me to him and I gasped! Then we went at it somemore till we came together and then pulled back from the edge and crumpled together in a heap and laughed. Not that we meant to be daredevil's....but it was kinda thrilling when I think of it now!

Have you had dangerous sex?

~Thomas Dewar~