Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 12-10-2002, 07:54 AM

r u falling for your sister ?!!
no matter.... hadn't had the pleasure of a sister, so if u have one, peep on her

i don't spy on my parents b'cause ... well father is dead and it would feel really LOUSY to soy on my mom, but i did some peeping on my cousin, when she had her 18 bday and wanted to have sex all night...

oh, by the way.... if she KNOWS, and LIKES u spying on her, why bother hiding? I would have entered IN the bathroom...
Old 12-10-2002, 04:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tiger_boy
well, i don't know if it counts, but we have a open family, so on a saturday morning, any night, or during the summer when its hot, both my mom and my sisters (even the 11 year old) wear thongs and g-strings, along with a t-shirt, although when it gets hot, they normally just wear a sports bra (and the 11 year old not all the time). since they are all pretty nice looking, it gets me very hard whenever they are around, and they show no shame when they bend over right in front of me or obsent mindedly rub their pussies a bit through their thongs. when i was younger i could wear real shorts, but now i have to wear long ones around them so that my cock doesn't stick out.
Old 12-11-2002, 11:26 PM

When I was a kid a long-time friend of mine invited me home "to see his sister naked." I thought he was kidding. We got to his house and I found out his parents were nudists and swingers (it was the mid 70s).

He was 14 and he had several years worth of Penthouse, Playboy, and some French magazines. His room was plasted with nude photos (including FF, FFM, and orgy action going on). I was blown away. My parents were very conservative so I'd never even imagined a family could be like that.

His sister got home. He had me hide in his room for a while then he found a good vantage point for me. She was in the den. Nude. Watching TV. Doing home work. Damn she was hot. Her breasts, her ass, her face, her eyes. All 10+. He walked in. Talked to her for a while. Asked some questions. Somehow he got her to stand up, get some things, and come back. Along the way she bent over. I got a great look at her ass and a nicely framed pussy.

I remember it well.