Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-06-2003, 07:42 PM

First time story... go easy on me

As a young girl, I had always watched my father... seeing all the good in him, knowing no man could be as wonderful as him.

As I grew up, I began to find myself sexually. Masturbating frequently, with passing erotic thoughts as I tumbled with my hand cupping my cunt beneath the sheets.
One night, without warning, I found myself thinking of my father... it got me hot beyond belief... but I never made an issue of it...
In fact, other than the occasional thoughts of him during my nightly cummings... I never thought of him sexually.

It was a semi-warm night in June, and myself and my father had settled down on the couch to watch a movie.
Nothing special, but there was nothing else on, and nothing else to do, so watch the only movie showing- seemed a good thing to do.
I don't remember the movie's title, I barely remember how it began... but half-way through, the lead character began speaking of some fantasies she had... including her desire to fuck her father.
The whole room suddenly seemed thick with a very uncomfortable feeling. My eyes darted from the TV, to the floor, to the wall.
But, the moment passed... and I assumed everything was all right.
Then he turned to me...
"Have you ever had those thoughts?" he asked. So straight faced, I was quite taken-back by it.
I have shrugged, and half shook my head... confusing myself and him.
"It's nothing to be ashamed of" he said, "You're growing and learning... you're a true daddy's girl- I'd be surprised if you hadn't thought about it"
My sudden un-easiness caused me to stand up from the couch, all I could mumble, was "N-n-night" before walking out of the room.
I paused at the bottom of the stairs to steady my pumping heart.
He appeared in front of me, his arm extending to the wall just behind me, to steady him as he hovered in front of me, his face close to mine.
"Perhaps this would be the perfect oppurtunity for me to express my.... feelings... for you" he whispered, nudging his nose to my cheek.
His other hand now traced the line of my body, from the top of my arm, to my waist. I shivered as a wave of pleasure ran right over me... an unexpected, but welcome pleasure.
I nudged him back, my lips brushing his as I let out a gasp at the sudden urges I was feeling.
He stepped closer to me, pressing his entire body close to mine, both hands now firmly pressed to my waist. Our breathing was loud and intense, as if we both felt this desire...
"Dad..." I managed to say, as I pressed my hands to his chest in an attempt to push him away, "This is so wrong!" I protested, as I waited yearningly my his lips.
"I can always tell when you're lying sweetheart... you want this as much as I do" he said, taking both my hands in his, and pressing them back against the wall. "Now, I promise I won't hurt you..."

Our lips met with passion I had never experienced before, his tongue invavded my mouth before I could even comprehend extending mine to his. The kiss was hungry, wanting more and more after only a few seconds, he let go of my hands, and I immeadeatly wrapped my arms around his neck.
He wrapped his around my waist and lifted me to his height, our lips never parted, our tongues danced with desire. The sudden swelling in my panties met with the sudden swelling in his trousers. He turned around, breaking the kiss, and walked in the direction of the kitchen. I kissed his face and neck, unaware that as we walked, he had unhooked my bra, which he proceded to remove after placing me down on the kitchen counter.
He pulled my T-shirt over my head, then unbuckled his belt, stopping to kiss me breifly before his trousers dropped to the floor.
His cock sprung up, already rock hard. It was big, and fat... my eyes widened at the prospect. I was a virgin, and suddenly it all seemed like a bad idea.
Althought the passion remained, my head was telling me it would hurt. I attempted to protest, but he silenced me with a kiss, this time his hands groped at my breasts, pulling at my nipples and turning me on more.
"Fuck yeah" he hissed as he broke away from the kiss, leaning down and running his tongue around my fully errect nipples. "Daddy's little girl" he said repeatidly as he left me breathless with kisses deeper and more passionate, before sucking on my breasts and running his hands up and down my body.
He now stood in front of me, staring at me with eyes burning deep into me. His hand ran up my thigh, edging ever closer to my wet pussy. I leant back against the cupboard and closed my eyes. His hand reached my wet panties, and he ran his finger over them, Even though he did not touch me directly, it made me shudder with desire.
Without warning, he ripped my skirt off, now leaving me with only my panties on... this was nothing to him. With only the want to get to my juicy lips, he ripped them away too. His finger ran up and down the lips, stopping only to rub my clit, which caused my back to arch, and moans of pleasure to slip from my mouth.
"You slut... you want me to fuck you, don't you?" he asked, not really waiting for the answer, 'Yes', slipped through my lips between gasps and moans. His hands grabbed me suddenly, and picked me up from the counter, almost slamming me onto the floor. A slight shot of pain ran through me, but held me only for a second. For now he was on top of me, and my mind was fixed on what was going to happen.
He smiled at me and kissed me swiftly, before his hand went down to his cock and he began to poke at my entrance with the head. He paused, and pushed my legs further apart, before returning his hand to his slab of manhood.
He began to poke once more, before the head of his cock managed to slip through my lips, and his hand was now placed parallel to his other, close to my head.
He slowly tried to push himself further inside me, his eyes rolled up with delight, but mine closed tight, and my body seemed to squirm at this sudden invasion. He moved one hand to my head, gripping my hair as he clenched an almost-fist. "Be still baby" he said in a stern voice, he seemed to be trying to push himself inside slowly, but I felt the sudden tightness of my cunt... I already felt full.
Instead, he drew out slightly, then slammed into me, his grip on my hair now tighter. His groan of pleasure met with my gasp of pain. He drew in a stammered breath as he drew out, and slammed back into me again.
Another moan of pleasure meant another cry of pain, only this time tears had formed in my eyes, and began to roll down my face. He ignored my cries, and continued to pump his dick in and out, faster and deeper. It got easier to take, but I felt numb. He continued to thrust with the same vigour until he seemed to begin to judder, and then all at once there was a warm burst, and the strong thrusting, became a weak push.
He drew out of me, and seemed to lean all his weight onto me for a second. I trembled. He looked at me, and began to softly stroke my forehead...
"It'll get easier baby... I promise you" he kissed my nose lovingly as he wiped away the tears that had fallen.