Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Jizz-Lobber

Send a message via Yahoo to MrBrownstone
Dirty Little Pigtailed Girl

I came home from work to find that dinner hadn't been started and the TV was not on. I also heard nothing and figured Cheri wasn't home. I walked upstairs and didn't see her anywhere.

As I opened the dual French doors and entered our bedroom, I found Cheri sitting on the bed in thigh-high stockings, white-cotton panties, a white bra and her hair was done up in cute litte pigtails.

Cheri said:
I know how much of a stud you were in college, so I wanted to remind you what a fucking stud you still are, baby. Come here, come show me what you used to do to those little sorority bitches. Show me how you used to drive them wild.

I quickly walked over to the bed, unbuttoning my shirt as I made my way to her. I pressed my chest up against her back. I reached around her and cupped her firm tits in my hands. I pinched her nipples through her little white bra so they portruded out. I began kissing the back of her neck, licking all along her neck and down her back. I undid her bra and let it fall next to her, revealing her beautiful round titties.

My hand continued to rub and pinch her gorgeos breasts and my other hand reached inside her panties, feeling the dampness that already had begun to form on them.

As I rubbed her pussy and played with her tits, I whispered in her ear:
Oooooo, your already wet I see. I am going to fuck your little pussy so hard. I am going to stretch that little bald cunt of yours so much with my throbbing cock.

I immediately felt her breathing increase and her moan a bit. I layed her on the bed and removed her wet panties. I licked them a bit, tasting her sweet juices.

I proceeded to open her pussy and started to tongue her clit. My fingers began sliding in and out of her wet hole as my tongue licked faster. My face was covered in her juices as she moaned and screamed with every thrust of my fingers into her dripping cunt. I licked faster and faster on her clit as my fingers fucked her wet slit harder and harder.

Just as she was about over the edge, turned her over and slid my throbbing cock deep into her moist warm pussy. My cock began pumping her wet pussy hard.

She screamed:
Fuck me baby, fuck me hard. Oh yes, I want to feel every fucking inch of your big, throbbing cock filling my cunt. Oh yes give it to me. Spank my ass, smack it hard.

I began spanking her sweet little ass. Making it red with each whack of my hand as I fucked her harder and harder. My balls bouncing against her engourged clit with each hard fucking thrust.

I reached down and pulled her pigtails with my strong hands. She immediately screamed louder.

I yelled:
Take it you little school-girl slut. Feel me pounding your little wet snatch with my rock hard dick. Oh yes bitch oh fuck yes. Take it deeper. Oh yes my little fucking sorority slut, feel me fucking the shit out of you bitch.

I continued pulling her hair and spanking her sweet little ass. I spit into her ass and began rubbing my thumb into her tight little asshole as I pounded her pussy deeper and deeper, harder and harder, closer and closer to cumming.

She moaned:
Oh yes, oh fuck baby, oh I am cumming oh yes, keep fucking my pussy, oh yes oh fuck, oh shit, I am cumming so fucking hard. More, more, more, harder, harder, fuck me harder, oh fuck yes. Oh fuck, oh I am cumming. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man , her pussy gripping my cock felt so fucking good. I could feel her juices coating all of my hard, throbbing cock.

I yelled out:
I am going to cum. Oh baby, I am about to cum.

She replied:
Wait, I want to fucking taste it. I want you to jerk your hot, sticky cum all over my fucking face and hair. I want you thick load coating my fucking face. Make my fucking pigtails covered in your fucking steamy cum.

She layed down and I kneeled over her, stroking and jerking my cock hard and fast. I began pulled and beating my hard, twitching dick fast in both hands. Suddenly, streams of my hot cum started streaming from my cock all over her beautiful little face and hair.

I said:
There bitch, take it you little whore. Feel all of my hot cum drowing your face and hair. Oh yes baby, oh you're a little fucking cum-slut aren't you. Oh yes bitch, feel my hot sticky load all over you. Oh yes you little slut, feel it coat your face.

As the last drops of cum spurted from my cock onto her face, I wiped the cum from her cheeks and forehead and shoved my fucking cum-covered fingers into her waiting mouth. She licked my fingers with utter delight and she tasted all of my hot jizz load seep down her throat. She gulped it all down and sucked my fingers dry off all the cum that coated her face.

She whispered:
YUM!!!!