Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2002, 08:05 PM

Cool Your First Sexual Interracial Realationships!!!

Have you ever had sex outside of your race??? If so, how was it??? What differences did you notice??? Was it the best you ever had??? Ladies, was there a diffence in size from what you were use to??? Fellas, what did you notice?

Thanks Everyone
Old 11-04-2002, 08:47 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Never noticed any difference... people are people!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-04-2002, 09:50 PM
Nice but never normal

Always wanted to hook up with an asian girl but not because I think it will be different. Just because I think they are all extremely beautiful.

"Even heroes have the right to bleed."

"I'm wakin up at the start of the end of the world
Old 11-05-2002, 12:33 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Smile

I agree with Lilith--no difference. Indeed, people are people. Stereotypes--good and bad--are just that--stereotypes.
Old 11-05-2002, 01:42 AM
Creampie Babe

Re: Your First Sexual Interracial Realationships!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by allnightlong
Have you ever had sex outside of your race??? If so, how was it??? What differences did you notice??? Was it the best you ever had??? Ladies, was there a diffence in size from what you were use to??? Fellas, what did you notice?

Thanks Everyone

1. Oh yes.
2. I've have fabulous sex with a rainbow of colors.
3. No difference really.
4. Oh yes! Because of the length and width of his cock. But I don't believe his color has anything to do with it.
5. Yes, this particular guy. My friend who is described in #4 has the longest and thickest cock of all my lovers.
Old 11-05-2002, 10:49 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Unhappy

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but these kinds of questions really irk me. I've had sex with Hispanic, Black, Asian, and, White guys. I was with my husband (who is Black; I'm White) from age 18 to 43 (married for 22 of those years). My present fiance is Black-Black Puerto Rican. It just happened to work out that way. In between, like I said, I've had sex with quite a few guys of all shapes, sizes, colors, and ethnicity. Does that make me an expert to tell you that "Oh, gee...Black men are like this or Asian men are like that..."? Of course not, because even if I'd been with 100 of every kind out there, that's a drop in the bucket and can't possibly be a cross section to generalize or steretype any of those groups. I've been with Black guys who were "huge" and some who were very small--just like the White guys.

I mean, if I had sex with 1 White guy and he was really "small," would it make sense to say all or most White guys have small dicks? You may not be trying to stereotype, but just because someone tells you that the 1 or 2 or 50 they were with was like this or that, doesn't mean the one YOU have sex with will be that way.

Please just appreciate the beauty of the particular individual and any of the attributes they have because of the ethnic group to which they are a part and keep in mind that, like we already said, PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE.
Old 11-05-2002, 12:26 PM

Woman are women.

I have had good and bad sex with japanese american, american indian and different groups of white americans, latinas and europeans from different countries.

The japanese girl did have less body hair and less pubic hair and that is a general trait and I liked that.

She was a very attentive lover and sometimes yearn for thatm, too...

One of the worst was french and one of the best was from Oslo another from Rome.

But we should not generalize.
Old 11-20-2002, 05:30 PM

Re: Your First Sexual Interracial Realationships!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by allnightlong

Thanks Everyone

Sorry, no comparison--I've never had sex inside my race.

The one feature I have noted is the size difference, though--I can't kiss her properly when we are making love, I'm about at her forhead. (I'm 6' and married an itty-bitty oriental.)
Old 11-20-2002, 09:55 PM

I'm Caucasian

and the BEST sex I've ever had was with American Indians

two separate girls....they were far and away better than anything I have found in my own race.

Certainly not enough of a sampling to draw any conclusions, but I swear, these girls left me thinking that there are some things that white women just don't know

BORU
Old 11-21-2002, 12:49 PM
Creampie Babe

Quote:
Originally posted by Boru
I'm Caucasian

and the BEST sex I've ever had was with American Indians

two separate girls....they were far and away better than anything I have found in my own race.

Certainly not enough of a sampling to draw any conclusions, but I swear, these girls left me thinking that there are some things that white women just don't know

BORU

I'm part American Indian.
Old 11-21-2002, 12:57 PM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

I never try with outside my race before, so i don't know how.

but so far i haven't complaint about anything, I am still so enjoy with my own race right now. so i haven't think about other yet. beside i am married already
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 11-21-2002, 01:25 PM
Creampie Babe

Quote:
Originally posted by ChinesePussy
beside i am married already

Don't let that stop you!
Old 11-23-2002, 09:56 AM
Insatiable

I've been with asian, hispanic, black and native american women. Each had their own unique sensuality though I hesitate to create a stereotype in any case. All I can say is that they were all wonderful lovers.

rabbit
Old 11-23-2002, 10:45 AM
Creampie Babe

Quote:
Originally posted by rabbit
I've been with asian, hispanic, black and native american women. Each had their own unique sensuality though I hesitate to create a stereotype in any case. All I can say is that they were all wonderful lovers.

rabbit

I think rabbit has a point. But also:

How does stereotyping come to exist? It's not because every person in a particular race does this or a particular race is that. But it's because MANY of them do this, or are that, otherwise the stereotype wouldn't exist.

The bad thing about stereotyping is it's defined to assume everyone in a certain race is the same way and different from all other races, which isn't true of course.

BUT, many people of a certain race are like that, because if only a small amount of people from that race was like that, the "rumor" wouldn't have spreaded nationwide/worldwide, thus the stereotype wouldn't even exist. Stereotyping exists because people have found many people of all different races to be a particular way within their race and then spreaded the news.

Also, racial culture has a lot to do with stereotyping how people of a particular race act.