Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Married Couple

The Live Long Friendship

I, Emily Wright, am the 19 year old daughter of Jacob Wright. The owner of the largest working plantaion left in the South. Slavery had been abolished for almost 200 years but, daddy still had several of the original black families working for him. Many of them could trace their heritage back to the begining of the plantation.

Little T, 25, is the son of our black foreman, Thomas (Big T) Williams. Little T and I have been best friends since we were young. Neither of us had ever thought about taking that friendship further until a hot Friday night one summer.

Wanting to cool off after a long days work, Little T came by the house.

"Hey Em," came that fimilar voice from outside. Em was his nick name for me.

"Come on in T," I said. I had always called him T. I hadn't ever thought of him as little because he was older than me.

"Get your swim suit on and meet me at my truck in 15 mins. We'll go for a swim, get a bite to eat, and then see what kind of trouble we can find."

"Sounds like our usual Friday evening then. This time, let's not hang around town. I'm tired of that Brian fellow following us every where we go. He creeps me out."

"No problem. Why don't we just get the food to go and find a quit place for a while?" asked T.

"Great!" I said. "After the day I've had, some peace and quiet sounds good."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After swimming and getting a bite to eat, we headed for the old Hughes plantation. Everything had been burned down during the Civil War except for the rock walls of the old cotton house. It was our secret place that we went to when we were kids. It was quite and very secluded.

T always had those "emergency supplies" in the truck. You know, the first aide kit, blankets, etc. He spread the blanket out and we laid back and watched the stars as they began to shine.

"Hey, Em," T said. "Oh, never mind. It's was silly anyway."

He sounded as if he wanted to ask one of those questions that your to embarassed to ask, yet still wanted to ask it.

"Spit it out T. You've got something on your mind and it's going to bug both of us if you don't say it."

I rolled over and looked at him. He was about 6', large muscles, 200 lbs. and coming froming a white female, damn good looking. Looking down at his package, I could tell that he was big. I found myself wondering what it would feel like to have him deep in me; being more than just friends.

I, on the other hand, I'm about 5' 5", 120 lbs, long brown hair, blue eyes, size 30 C breast and very athletic.

"O.K.," he began. "You promise that when I ask this, you won't laugh, get offended, or break off our friendship? I'm asking this seriously. Your friendship means a lot to me; always has and always will."

"Yeah. I won't be mad. This must be something that you've thought about for a while. Other wise, you woulnd't be so serious."

"I want to know....", T stopped.

"What damn it?"

"O.K., here goes. Have you ever thought of being more than just friends with me. You know, boyfriend/girlfriend, even lovers."

There it was. The same thought that had just went through my head had been asked.

"Actually..." I started. "I was just thinking over that same thing."

All T could do at first was smile.

"So you're not mad?," he finally asked.

"No. I'm actually turn on by the idea."

We leaned in and gave each other a peck on the lips. Then not wanting to stop, we began to kiss passionately. Our tongues intertwined for the first time. It felt so good.

T pulled me in closer to him and began kissing down my neck and bare shoulders.

"You look so beautiful in that bikini. I've always noticed that you only wear it when it's just the two of us."

I could only smile. I guess, in the back of my mind, I had always wanted him to have his way with me.

T reached around and pulled the strings at my neck and on my back. My top fell to the ground, exposing my milky white breast. T began rubbing my breast with his large, rough, work hands. Damn they felt good. I began to moan with pleasure.

T leaned over and started licking and sucking, one breast and then the other. I ran my right hand through his thick hair, pulling him in closer to me. His ebony skin against mine looked wonderful. Being a virgin, I began to wonder if the old sayings were true: "Black men were well hung." and "Once you go black, you never go back."

I reached down inside of his swim trunks to find out. Feeling his stiffing 9" cock, I knew that it had to be true.

T moved back and pulled his trunks off. I slowly licked my tongue up and down his dick, watching it grow to it's full length. Placing my mouth at the tip, I began working my way down his shaft. Moving up and then down. Up. Down. Gradually gaining speed. Knowing that T was not a virgin, I wanted to please him.

"MMMMMM! Em! That feels great. Don't stop Em. Don't stop!"

After several minutes of harding sucking T moaned, "Oh, Em. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum"

Still wanting to please him, I kept sucking until I felt him explode in my mouth. I licked my lips, swallowing every drop.

"Now it's my turn Em," said T. "Lay back so I can see that white pussy I've dreamt about for so long."

Laying back, T removed my bikini bottoms. I spread my legs wide so that he could get a good look at my shave pussy. The only hair there was a little triangle above it. He began rubbing my clit. I started to moan and without noticing, moving my hips.

"Oh T. T baby, that feels so good. Yeah, just a little harder."

T rubbed my clit harder and faster causing it to swell and throb. Using his thumb to rub, he placed is middle finger in my pussy.

"MMMMMMMM Nice and tight," he said. "Now let's see just how wet I can get it. Cum for me Em. Cum on my finger."

I felt like like his white bitch. T pushed his finger in and out and before long, I was cumming. Pulling his hand away, he laid down and placed his face between my legs. T began to lick my swollen, throbbing clit. With his tongue he teased it, making me want him more and more. Soon I was moving my hips again. T had to place his strong arms around my legs, holding my pussy in front of his face. He began to drive his tongue deep into my pussy. Moving it in and out, faster and faster until my whole body began to shake.

"That's it Em. Cum on my face baby. Let me taste you Em."

Pushing his tongue deeper and deeper I came all over his face. I was still shaking from my orgasm.

"Damn that feel good," I said. "My finger never felt like that!"

"You taste good to," T said as he moved to where we could look at each other. "Do you want to go further? I don't want to do something that you will regret later."

Rolling over to look at him I answered, "Of course I want to go further. That's what I've been wanting since I was 16. To have you in me. Making me your white love slave."

"Good," he said. "I want to make you my white love slave."

I laid back onto my back and once again spread my leg. T crawled on top of me looking down into my blue eyes. With his right hand, he reached down and rubbed my still swollen clit and slipping his finger back in.

"Good. Your still wet. That will allow my hard cock to slide into that tight pussy of yours."

T positioned the head of his huge black cock to my white pussy. I bit my lower lip as I felt the tip push in. I arched my back as he pushed about 3" in me.

"Relax Em. I need you to relax."

Relaxing, he pushed another 2" in. Hitting my hyman he smiled. Pulling in and out, he allowed me to get the feeling of him being in me.

"Yes T, that feels so good. Are you all the way in?", I asked.

With one hard thrust, he smiled and said, "I am now."

I started to cry. That push had really hurt.

Kissing away my tears, T began to pump slowly. It was starting to feel better with each pump. I soon was meeting his in pushes with my hips. Feeling all 9 of his inches deep inside. T pumped faster and faster until I climaxed.

"I'm gonna pull out now and I want you to straddle me slave," he instructed.

I did as I was told. I straddled him placing the head of his cock to my wanting pussy. I glided down onto him, feeling him once again deep in me.

"Now ride me Em. Start slow."

I placed my hands on the ground above his sholders and began to slowly ride. My white tits brushed over his ebony mouth as I rode. T would catch one and suck. Then catch the other and suck. While doing this he place his large black hands on my white ass checks, helping me to ride a little faster.

"Oh TEEEEEEEEE. MMMMMMMMM Baby that feels so good. Don't stop."

T now was biting first one and then the other nipple. Bringing me closer and closer to cumming.

"Cum on my dick, Em. I want to feel you cum all over it."

The faster I rode the harder I landed on him, sending him deeper into me. Cuming on him I began to once again shake from orgasm. I fell onto him. T allowed me to rest a few mintues.

"Get on all fours my little white slave."

Obeying, I got off him and got on all fours. T, now on his knees behind me, pushed his rock hard cock deep into me. Wanting to cum, he began pumping me hard and fast. I truly felt as if I was his white bitch. My only mission in life was to please him.

"Yes T! Yes T! Yes! Fuck me baby! Fuck me!"

Nearing climax, T grabbed my hair and pulled it like a rider pulling the reins on a horse. Within minutes he was filling my tight, white pussy with his black seed. He pumped a few more times allowing my tightness to milk out every last drop. Pulling out he fell on his back next to me. I fell into one of his open arms. T wrapped it around me, holding me close to him.

"Oh Em. Please tell me, oh please, tell me that we can keep going on like this. We won't ever do it again if it's gonna end our friendship."

"Why would we quit?," I asked smiling and looking at him. "You said something earlier about maybe being boyfriend/girlfriend. Why not start now."

We date for four years before marrying. We now have two boys and two girls, with another one on the way. We laugh each time at how a summer night ten years ago turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to us.