Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-02-2007, 10:56 AM
Recycled Virgin

CockTails for Two

COCKtails for Two
By:lusty1

"Hi, Honey, It's me-I just called to let you know I made it and that I've checked into the motel. All I need is you, and I'll be set. How long do you think it'll be before you get out of the office?" I pause, listening into the phone. After a moment or two I continue, "Well, if that's the soonest , then I'll seen you then. Should I wait for you here in the room?"

I wait, listening as you speak from the other end of of the telephone line. Before long,I asked in a semi-surprised voice,"Are you sure you want me to wait there? That's pretty close to work isn't it?"

I stop speaking, listen again for just the briefest of moments and say, "Alright then, I'll meet you in the lounge as soon as you can get free. I love you." I pause momentarily, then say, "I can't wait either! Hurry!"

As I hang up the phone, I smile to myself. It's been too long since we'd been able to see each other. Not too long ago, before we finally got to meet in person, I had pretty much given up on you and on there ever being an "us". There had been so many cancelled plans and missed calls, days that had passed without speeaking at all, that we had drifted apart, it seemed.

Finally, after feeling the relationship had ended anyway, and that I had no more to lose, I gathered up my courage and asked you how things had gotten to this point and if you didn't think there was a better way to end what we had begun, rather than just let it fade away in indifference?

Your answer hurt...and you had questions of your own. "Where has the fire gone, what happened to the heat? Where did the woman go that was filled with passion , desire, a lust for life and dreams of the possibility of a future where "you" and "I " might be forever be "us"? The things you had asked me, mirrored the feelingsI had of you!

How it had happened didn't matter...the end result was the same. We had started to focus so much on the next "step", that we had forgotten about the "goal." We had wanted to spend time together, and that in and of itself was fine...but we had spent so much effort trying to work towards getting time together that we stopped talking about "why" we wanted that time together in the first place.

We weren't sharing our days, our thoughts and desires for each other,or anything other than our frustrations with the roadblocks and obstacles that were keeping us apart. Once we decide that even if we could only find a few hours together and not days to start, once we started sharing our lives , our needs, hopes and desires again, things fell back into place.

Our first meeting was hurried and all too brief-6 hours and 27 minutes, to be exact, but it gave us a chance to touch, to talk, to have sex and to decide that we really DID have something to work towards and to try to keep alive.

We then made love , showered and made a vow to spend a few days together as soon as we possibly could. We also promised each other that we would never forget to tell each other of the passion and desire we held for the other; not to think a simple "I love you" was enough to convey the feelings that were held within our hearts.

That was the one and only time we had been able to steal away from our "real" lives to be together. That is...until these next few days. I pulled myself back into the "here and now" and went to get ready to meet you at one of the lounges close to the motel and near where you work.

Sitting in a corner booth, I was as nervous as the first time we met, only this time for a different reason. I knew I would see you as soon as you walked in, so I relaxed and sipped my drink slowly-I didn't want to be buzzed when you arrived.

The first time we met, you were dressed in jeans and a dress shirt, so when you came in straight from work, still wearing your suit and tie, I had to take a second look. You are handsome man to begin with, but when you're dressed for business, well, let's just say I proud knowing all eyes must be watching you as you approached my table.

I am smiling and looking you up and down as you say, "Hey Bright Eyes, do you see something that you like? Do you mind if I join you?" With that, you slide in beside me and lean in and give me a kiss. At first it is a tender peck, but as I press in close to you, you know that is not enough. Our kiss deepens and I moan quietly int your mouth as our tongues dance lustily together for the first time in nearlyt two months.

As always seems to happen when I'm involved in a passionate kiss, my hand falls to your lap and I rub against your fly. Oh, how I love a man in a suit! The loose fitting material gives me plenty of room to stroke your cock to full attention, and I waste no time in doing just that.

In what seems like mere seconds, our first kiss of the evening ends, the first of many, many more to come. I stare breathlessly into your eyes and you give me that sexy smile of yours and say you'd like a drink. After getting the server's attention, you order yourself a drink and ask me if I'd like another.

"I think I'm fine...I'm hoping I won't have enough time for another." I reply, the huskiness of desire still thick in my voice.

"Just the one drink wll be fine," you tell the waitress. As she walks away you reach down and rub my thigh. I again place my hand on your upper thigh but this time your hand covers mine and you say, "Wait 'til the waitress brings my drink." as you bend in and lightly kiss my lips.

We chit chat back and forth until, after what seems like an eternity, the waitress brings your drink. You pay her quickly, teell her to keep the change and that we won't be needing anything else, as we are sort of in a rush. I love a man that thinks ahead!

With lust and desire in your eyes, you lean in to me and whisper, "I thought she'd never leave!" and your lips once again find mine. Our kisses are like a fire spreading quickly through my body. I rub my hand against your crotch and am greeted by you full, raging hard-on imprisoned in a linen cage.

I immediately unbutton first the outside, then the inside button, and quickly slide down your zipper, being ever watchful of your tender flesh, as I know there is nothing between it and the zipper's vicious teeth.

As your cock is liberated from it's prison, it is squeezed tightly in my grip. I remember you said you sometimes cum to quickly, so I slide my hand down to the base of your shaft and squeeze hard until your get just a bit softer. "I don't want you cumming yet...I'm not quite ready for that yet. Are you?" I tease.

Without waiting for your answer, I slowly begin to stroke you as we kiss. I gently bite your bottom lip and then run my tongue over your jawline to your neck, then to your ear, where I whisper, "I 'm going to make you cum in my mouth right here at the table. Right here where you work and where thousands of people are walking past. What do you think about that?"

I didn't need to hear an answer, I felt your cock jump in my hand while I was stroking you. I gave your stiff, thick rod one, then two more full strokes, looked you in the eye and said, "Damn, I dropped my napkin."

My eyes still holding yours, I drop my napkin under the table, slide sideways in my seat a bit while turning you in the booth so you are now sitting with your back towards the aisle.

As I bend down to "retieve my errant napkin", my mouth closes around your steel-like cock. I hear a slight gasp as you are swathed in the moist heat of my mouth. I feel you shift your ass a bit forward in the seat as I begin to pleasure you. You rock your hips nearly imperceptibly.

I use my lips and tongue independently-each with it's own purpose. As my lips devour the full length of your shaft, my tongue twists rapidly around, licking top, sides and bottom of your cock, then a quick flick at the sweet-spot on the bottom of your glans. I take you in and out of the hot confines of my throat rapidly.

Faster and faster I impale my throat with your cock, sucking steadily with each successive thrust. In and out, in and out, your rod drives, until I get that first glorious taste of your pre-cum and hear the tell-tale sound I've been awaiting.

Just as I hear you hold your breath, I bury your stiffness to it's base in my throat.You moan, probably more loudly that you would have liked. As the first blast of your hot jism pumps down my throat, I swallow hard. With each successive spurt of your cum I swallow again and again, until you have nothing left inside your sweet balls.

I make sure you are clean and quickly sit up, napkin in hand. I dab my lips, look you in the eye and say, "I just hate it when I drop things, don't you?" I take a sip of my drink and continue, "Honey, you've hardly touched your drink."

That said, I pick up your hand and guide it to my crotch. You feel something that doesn't seem quite right, and then you relize just what it is that I am trying to convey to you.

Picking up your drink, you swallow it down in one big gulp and say, "I'm ready to go... Are you?"

"A snarl, a sneer and a whip that stings...these are a few of my FAVORITE things!"