Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-25-2008, 09:11 PM
Married Couple

Beloved Possession

Chapter One

It was early fall and Jonas Taylor impatiently waited at the depot for the stage to arrive. He had put off making the monthly trip down the mountain until today; a week later than he usually would. He looked in the widow of the depot at the clock on the wall. The stage coach was suppose to have been here at noon and was nearly a quarter pass. He wouldn't be here at all if his friend and trapping partner, Marley Rollings, hadn't had to go up north for some important matter.

Jonas didn't know alot about Marley's past. He always seemed to steer the conversation elsewhere whenever it was mentioned. All he had said before leaving was that a very important package would be arriving on today's stage. He was to bring it back to his, Jonas', cabin and guard it with his life. But what got him the most was when Marley said that men would lust after it and do anything to get there hands on it. It was that fact that made him nervous about the whole deal. But..., he had made a promise to his friend and partner and he would honor it.

A cloud of dust in the distance told all that the stage was approaching. Again, Jonas looked at the clock inside the depot; 12:30 pm. He was glad now that he had picked up supplies before coming to the depot. Now he could pick up Marley's package and head home. But he never would have imaged that he too would lust after and do anything to get his hands on the package that was about to be delivered.

Eighteen year old Olivia Rollings tapped her foot impatiently as her trunks were unloaded from the stage. She was the only passenger that was getting off here, but the driver complained about all the baggage that he was having to unload; just as he had done while it was being loaded. "I feel sorry for your father, ma'am," he said with a drawl. "I hope that he has brought a wagon to haul all this stuff." She hmphed at his remark. "I assure, sir," she said with her hands on her hips, "that my father can afford as many wagons as it will take to get my luggage home." The man dropped the last one next the others, leaving only half the trunks on the stage.

Olivia walked past a scruffy looking man in buckskins and into the depot. People like him discussed her. They were always unclean and didn't even care to do anything about it. She walked directly to the young man behind the counter and asked if he had seen her father. "Ah... Ah... No... No ma'am," he stammered as he stared at her. "The last I heard, your father had gone up north." She stared at the young man with what she knew to be daggers shooting from her eyes. "What do you mean he's gone up north," she demanded. "He arrange for his partner to pick you up though," he said, pointing out the door.

Olivia walked out the door and looked around. Nowhere did she see a man dressed in a proper attire. In fact, the only man she seen was the older mountain man. "Where," she asked as she walked back into the depot. "Right there," he said as he pointed outside again. "The man there in the buckskins." "That's impossible," she exclaimed in a shocked voice. "My father is Marley Rollings, one of THE wealthy men in America." She pointed at the man who was now standing in the doorway staring at them. "That is in no way, shape, or form my father's business associate."

All the way home, Jonas listened to Olivia rant about how she couldn't believe her father was not to pick her up. And about how much of an inconvenience it was to have to leave her trunks behind. Why couldn't he just hire a wagon to bring them up? He had tried to explain to her that her father didn't live like she thought he did. He sure as hell didn't live in a big fancy house like she thought. She wouldn't even believe him when he showed her the rundown shack that her father lived in.

It was still daylight when they reached Jonas' cabin, which was a couple miles further up in the mountain than his own. He watched Olivia as she entered his large one room cabin and looked around disgustedly. "It will take some cleaning, but I guess that I can manage for a while," she said as she turned back to face him. All he could do was stare at her.

So this was the package that Marley wanted him to pick up. Marley had been wise in not telling him what the package was because he would never agreed. "You we're right, Marley," Jonas thought to himself as he watched the extremely beautiful woman as she paced his home, "all men will lust after her and do anything to get their hands on her."

Six months had pasted and spring had finally arrived on the mountain. Olivia set about the cabin in a spring-cleaning fury, cleaning anything that didn't move. Having spent most of her life a boarding school, she had never seen how the "less fortunate" ones lived. Nor was she use to having to do for herself. Everything had always been handed to her. She was having a first-hand eye-opener and was surprised with herself to discover that she was enjoying it. Jonas had taught her how to cook over the wood stove, but she still refused to clean the game he brought home. Even his gruffness towards her had softened and he bathed regularly and shaved without having to be asked.

Olivia had thought it gentlemanly of Jonas to let her have his bed and take the small cot in the corner of the room. She now stared at it's emptiness in a daze, wondering why her father had yet to return or at the very least send word to her. She jumped when Jonas entered the room with a letter in his hand. "Here," he said as he laid the letter before her on the table, "I think you should read this." She turned the letter over and saw that it was address to Jonas; the sender was her father's lawyer. Slowly taking the letter out she read.

Dear Mr. Taylor,

It is with my deepest sympathy to inform you that your business associate and friend, Marley Rollings, has passed away. I do not know if you were aware of his illness or not, but it overtook him quickly once he arrived and he suffered very little.

He spoke highly of you and has asked that you look after his most prized and beloved possession, his only child and daughter, Olivia. It is with my understanding that she is now in your care. He told me that he had sent her away after her mother died ten years ago. It was then that he lost interest in the running of his mining, logging, and cattle businesses. Which, by the way, you now own lock, stock, and barrel. You are free to run them personally, or as he did, by letting others handle the matters and you receive the royalties from them. Or you may sell them and profit that way. I know of several interested buyers who would be more than happy to met any price asked.

Please respond by letter or telegraph to inform me of your decision as soon as possible. And please..., give my love, regards, and deepest sympathy to Olivia.

Sincerely,

William J. Forelock
Attorney at Law
Boston, Massachusetts

Olivia sobbed as she read the letter. Her father had died of an illness and she didn't even know that he had been sick. Why hadn't he told her? When had he died? And why hadn't he told her about Jonas Taylor and why he had chosen to live here? She realized all too late that she knew very little about her father. For the past ten years that she had lived at the boarding school and not once had any of his letters ever mentioned any of this. Not once. She felt as if she had never known him at all.

Jonas pulled out the chair next to Olivia and sat down. He placed his large hand on her small, fragile shoulder and gently rubbed. She surprised him by rushing into his arms. He wrapped his large arms around her small body and held her while she cried. He smelled her sweet womanly scent and pushed away the thoughts that had been recently going through his mind.

The past few weeks had been a living hell on Jonas. He had begun to think of Olivia as more that just his partner’s daughter and someone he was looking after. But as a beautiful, virile woman with whom he could share not only his nights, by his life, with. For sometime, he held her until her sobbing had stopped and she fell asleep in his arms. He stroked her long brown hair before standing up and placing her on the bed. He then started supper.

Later in the week, Jonas and Olivia traveled to town. He stood with her as she wrote the message telling Mr. Forelock to sell everything and to deposit the money into Marley's account at the bank. He was turning everything over to her. They were both shocked to learn of the large sum that already existed in her father's account. It alone made her a very wealthy woman. They then headed back for his cabin.

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-25-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:58 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Two

Summer had arrived on the mountain with a full vengence. The chilling mountains breezes that had been cooling the cabin at night had seemed to cease tonight. Olivia tossed and turned on the bed, trying to go to sleep, but just couldn't. Against the wall on the cot, she heard Jonas having the same trouble. Her attitude towards him had changed since her first arrival. She no longer seen him as the grubby backwoods man who, more than twice her age and old enough to be her father, never bathed. After having spent nearly nine months with him, she now saw him as a kind and loving man who seemed very, VERY viril. It was the viril part that was starting to weigh heavy on her mind. She often found herself blushing, even when he wasn't around, from entertaining thoughts about the two of them and their naked bodies. Even now, she knew that the thoughts she was having was only adding to the heat that the breezeless night was causing.

"Olivia," she heard Jonas softly call. "Yes," she answered just as softly. "Would you like to go to the creek," he asked. "I mean, you know, since neither of us can sleep and it would cool us both off." "Yes," she answered with a deep sigh, "so long as I can wear what I have on instead of finding something to swim in. "That's fine," he said as he raised from his cot, "I too am not dressed properly for swimming, but it's dark, other than the full moon." By the light of the moon through the window, she saw his hugh figure looming over the bed. He held out a hand for her and coaxed her by saying "Come on" as he pulled her from the bed.

Olivia felt her body slam into Jonas' muscled chest. Neither moved. She raised her head so that they stared at each other. She watched as he slowly lowered his mouth to hers and lightly brushed his lips across hers. She gave a soft moan and then felt the full weight of his mouth on hers. Her hands glided up his chest and around his neck. "Olivia," he whispered as he pulled slightly away from her, "I've wanted you for some time now." She nuzzled her cheek against his and whispered back, "And I've wanted you too."

Jonas led Olivia by the hand to the mountain creek close to the cabin. The very creek that she visited daily to haul water for their use. The full moon shone brightly, giving off plenty of light for them to walk barefoot down the grassy mountain path. Upon reaching the creek, he removed the very thin shift and thin bloomers that she wore. He caressed her breasts before lowering his mouth to them. Her moaning encouraged him and he kissed his way down her stomach.

Kneeling before her, Jonas parted the soft brown curls between Olivia's legs and softly kissed her womanhood. He felt her hands grip his shoulders as she balanced herself for him to get a better angle. His large hands wrapped around her, tightly gripping her small round ass. "Jonas," she panted as he flicked her swollen clit with his tongue. Her hands grasped his head, pushing him closer to her. "Jonas," she screamed as the first of many orgasms over took her.

Feeling Olivia weaving back and forth from her releasal, Jonas kissed his way back up her stomach. He stared at her as he wiped her juices from his mouth. She easily fell into his arms as he cradled her against him. He carried her out into the slower moving part of the stream and he laid her on the large flat rock in the middle of it. Water flowed over it just enough to barely cover it. He watched her body arch as the coolness of the water touched the bare skin of her back, bringing her breasts to his mouth once again. His manhood ached painfully from his need for her.

Olivia closed her eyes as she felt Jonas' warm mouth on her painfully hurting nipples. She moaned as he suckled them, causing her to come again. Her fingers ran through his hair, pulling him to her. She felt the coolness of the water flowing beneath her as his large finger dipped in and out of her eagerly awaiting womanhood. She screamed with pleasure as he rubbed her sensitive area as he contiuned to move his finger in her. His finger slid from her one last time. He now hoovered over her and then she felt something else.

Olivia's eyes widened as she felt the tip of Jonas' very hard and large manhood enter her. She panted a little as he slid back from her, his dark brown eyes fixed on her sky blue ones. She gripped the upper part of his arms and gasped as he pushed in again. Her body shook with both pleasure and pain. She felt his mouth crush against hers painfully as he pushed deeper into her. Her scream was covered by his mouth as he easily removed the proof of her innocence.

Olivia felt her eyes roll backwards in her head as Jonas showed her pleasure she never knew existed. She softly called his name as he moved in her. She looked up at him and saw him looking back at her. They looked deeply into each others eyes as he claimed her body for his own. "Jonas," she softly moaned as she felt herself again climax. "Oh Jonas, this feels so wonderful."

Jonas felt Olivia's slick juices covering him once again; keeping the movements in her easy, wet, and warm. He felt the tightening of her womanhood each time she did and it drove him crazy. He had been with several whores over the years, but she was the virgin he had ever been with. He made sure his taking of her was as gentle as possible. But what amazed him the most was the passion she was giving back. He was not a small man by any means. Not in his heigth, body size, and especially not his manhood. But she gave so willing to him and did not fear him while he claimed her.

By the light of the full moon, Jonas could see Olivia's face quiet clearly. Her expressions of passion were more than he could ever hope for, but he wanted to see her body fully. In a swift move, he rolled them over. The cool water now flowed under him. Most of her long, wet brown hair clung to her back and shoulders, but the rest hung in front of her, covering her perfect body. Without being told, she began to move on him as he brushed her hair away from her bountiful breasts.

Jonas watched Olivia's exquisite body as she moved on him. He kneaded her breasts as she pleasured herself on him. He revealed in her moans as she brought herself to yet another climax. "Jonas. Jonas. JONAS," she called. Her voice grew louder and more demanding each time she called his name. Again her juices flowed.

Jonas moaned as Olivia began to grind herself on him; pushing him deeper into her warmth. He watched as thou in a daze as she rode him hard and fast. "Olivia," he groaned as his hands rubbed up and down her sides before gripping her ass. He meet her down thrust with his own upward ones. He felt the edge of her womb as the full length of him bury in her. She rode him harder and faster until they reached their climax together.

Jonas pulled Olivia's shaking body to him and held her tightly there as the last of his releasal finished deep in her. Her shaking soon subsided and all he felt was her warm body against, and around, him. "Is it always like this," she asked, her cheek resting on his broad chest. "As long as the woman is as willing as you were it is," he answered. He now stroked her hair as they laid there in the afterglow of their lovemaking. She raised enough to look him in the eye and said, "I will always be this willing with you."

Jonas led Olivia back to the cabin where they both laid naked in his bed. He knew that never again would he be sleeping on the cot. With her in his arms, and a cool breeze now blowing through the cabin, they fell asleep. Even the early morning rays couldn't remove them from his bed as he once again took her. And once again, she gave so passionately to the fulfill both of their needs.