Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-05-2010, 03:24 PM

Loran and the RV

Loran had just retired from her job and since he was just divorced and had lots of time on her hands, she decided she would invest in a travel trailer and for a while, she would just travel and see the country. Loran really did not know much about RV’s but she did get an almost new Ford truck in the divorce so she figured she would find something that could be pulled with the truck she had. Loran went to several RV dealers to look at what was on the market before she found a small dealer about 50 miles from her country home that had just the trailer she wanted and at a reasonable price. First you should know that Loran while just turning 50 does not look her age, in fact most folks would think she was in her late 30’s which her median brown hair and slender build, with the exception of her chest. Loran is very well endowed actually to the point of being top heavy with a 34 D chest. Loran had always worn conservative clothes since she was a bit shy of her body. Since the divorce she had begun to loosen up a bit and began to buy and wear forum fitting clothes and tight jeans. She had made the decision to shave her soft pussy hair to what the guys in her old office called a landing strip. She also had begun to purchase more sexy clothes including some very skimpy swim suits. As a result Loran was generating a lot of interest from guys where ever she went. During her RV shopping she had gotten a bit more daring in her clothes especially since it was late spring and the weather was warming up quickly. Loran decided on a Saturday morning to drive back down to the dealership and make the deal on the trailer and make arrangements to do whatever paperwork she needed to take delivery as soon as possible. Loran, had talked and visited with the owner of the RV dealership on the last weekend and found him nice but in his late 60’s and not someone she was interested in, but he did have a very cute younger man working for him who seem to do most of the heavy work around the dealership. He, Loran thought would be someone of interest. Since the divorce Loran had not dated much, in fact she had not had sex with any one since her husband and she was now getting to the point of thinking about having some hot, hard sex back in her life. She laughed at the thought she could even get the attention of some younger guy but still what the heck she might get a kick out of trying. Loran got dressed on Saturday morning, putting on a pair of tight fitting western jeans and a ladies western white silk shirt that was somewhat low cut. She had also picked out a low cut bra and a white lace thong to wear but at the last minute she decided to skip the bra since she knew it was going to be hot. She was a bit shaky about going out looking like this but she was working on a new image. Loran got to the dealership about mid morning and the temp was already about 80 degrees, she found the trailer she wanted and went into the office to finalize the price. There were two people in the dealership, a young lady about 20 who was working the front desk and taking phone calls and the young man named Rob who was doing the sales and service. Loran asked where the older man was and the girl said he was out for the day delivering a motor home they had sold. Ron can up to Loran and asked if he could help her and she said she had talked to the owner and had been given a price on a trailer and decided she would take it. Ron was delighted that she had come back and said he had seen her in the Saturday before. Loran asked if he could sell her the trailer and of course he said yes. They drew up the papers and Ron went out to look at Loran’s Ford Truck. He was delighted to find it had the correct hitch system as well as the brake controller so he came back in and said we can get you hooked up and show you how to operate all the equipment right now if you would like. Loran went ahead and wrote them a check for the trailer and Ron when out and got her truck ready to hook up. The young girl doing the paperwork kept looking at Loran as they were doing the paperwork. Her eyes kept drifting down to Loran’s chest but since she just kept smiling, Loran did not think too much about it since she was not into girl type sexual relationships.

It was now about 85 degrees and Ron was working up a sweat so he removed his shirt to keep it from getting dirty, so when Loran was done with the paperwork from the girl inside, she walked out to where Ron was getting the trailer ready for her. She noticed the broad shoulders, strong arms and wonderful tan this young god had and the tan shorts he had on were very tight which showed that he packed something of size inside. Ron had already washed the unit and filled the tanks with water and propane, he showed Loran how all the outside systems worked and how to hook up the unit to her truck with the special hitch. Once they covered the stuff on the outside of the trailer they went inside and since Ron had plugged in the trailer the AC unit was running making the inside nice and cool. As Ron walked around showing her how to use the appliances in the trailer Loran noticed that the AC was having an effect on Ron, his nipples had gotten very hard and the lump in his pants was now tenting out. She brushed against him with her silk shirt and then said my,” the AC seems to be having an effect on you”. Ron smiled and said “well it seems to be affecting you as well”. Loran looked down and her nipples were really sticking out from her low cut western silk shirt, she turned red in the face and said o my, I cannot believe I wore this today. Ron smile and said perhaps I could help you warm them up a bit. Loran looked at this bare chested tanned god and wanted to say something but nothing would come out of her mouth. Ron leaned over and quickly grabbed the snaps on the shirt and with one jerking motion had her shirt off of her and lying on the end of the queen bed. His warm mouth met her hard nipples and he began to suck them as his rough hands massaged and rubbed her breasts and chest. Loran was scared, excited, panicked, turned on and getting wet all at the same time, her mind was racing, not believing that this was happening to her. Ron pushed her back on the bed and un-hooked her western jeans and pulled off her shoes, socks and jeans, leaving her lying on her new bed in just her white lace thong. Ron slid off his shorts and to Loran’s surprise he had no under wear on. He was about 160 lbs, 6 ft tall with sandy hair and a smooth shaved cock and balls and then she saw the cock begin to grow, she thought, god that thing has to be 10 inches long. She had never seen a 10 cock and never a shaved cock and balls. Ron looked down at her on the bed and smiled as he reached up and pulled her lace thong from her now very wet pussy. He pushed her on up on the bed and lowered his head between her legs and began to lick, suck and bit on her pussy lips. Loran was in shock, she had only had one guy go down on her and that was back in high school before she met her former husband. Her husband would never have done this he was a stick it in and shoot guy with very little fore play. Ron licked and sucked her until she had a shuttering organism. Loran thought she was going to pass out from the mouth action Ron had done to her, but then she felt him pull her back down on the bed and as he climbed up on top of her he kissed her neck, ears, mouth chest nipples even her arms which put her on fire. Then he carefully entered her with his 10 inch erection slowly at first with a slow in and out, but Loran was to the point of screaming so she wrapped her legs around him and pulled in into her as hard as she could. Ron looked at her and said,” My god you feel wonderful and warm but you are so tight, do you want it hard”? Loran gasp and said OMG yes. Ron through the meat to her, pounding his hard dick into her tight pussy and Ron seemed to get great pleasure out of seeing her 34D tits bouncing and commented on how wonderful they looked when she was getting screwed. Loran and Ron screwed for the better part of an hour with both coming several times. They screwed in the bed, the fold out couch, the chairs and on the kitchen floor and cabinets, they did doggy style, they did it with Loran hanging on to the door in the bathroom they even did it in the shower without water. Ron and Loran were now back on the bed laying naked when Ron said, well I have to get another trailer ready to deliver to a older couple but I think you need some additional instruction in the operation of the trailer so how about me coming and picking you up on Monday since I have both Monday and Tuesday off and we can take it to the campground at the lake and we can continue the training. Loran looked at Ron and smiled, so this was RV life, Guess you will have to keep training me until you think I can handle it myself. I could be a slow learner.