Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-05-2006, 07:36 PM

Water

The steam from the shower was swirling around the room. The water starts by dripping and dropping on my body. First hitting my head and hair, some runs down my back and in between my cheeks, then slowly moving forward, finding my thighs and running down to the shower floor. Some water finds its path down my shoulders and over my nipples sliding down my tummy, down my legs, and finally between my toes. My favorite stream of water slides right between my breasts, over my belly button and down between my legs, and tickles my clit. My right leg propped up resting on the ledge of the tub, my hand plays with this stream of water.

It skims my hand and fingers; the light feeling of water makes me grin. I close my eyes as I remember the previous weekend. The man I met, his smile, his hands, and his words, everything runs through my head like a projection. Lying in his bed looking at him grinning, I giggle. I hear his little moans and grunts as he slides himself close to me, sliding his leg in between mine. My hip pushes into his leg, my pussy aching for attention. It had been so long since I had let myself give into this desire, I wanted him, badly. He quickly rolled on top of me, kissing me passionately, my hips push up against him. He asks me and gives me a choice if I want to continue, I knew I shouldn’t, but I couldn’t say no. I wanted him to fuck me; I needed him to fuck me. He couldn’t get my clothes off fast enough. I looked at his hard cock, grinning. My eyes caught his as he slid into me slowly; stretching me making me fit him. I moaned with delight and pleasure. He pumps into me hard and fast, YES. He gave me everything I wanted. Every time I think of him I get so horny I can’t help but touch myself.

I take a deep breath of the hot steam and sigh as I stand there wishing for his presence here and now. Unfortunately he didn’t have time to see me tonight; I was left to take care of myself. My fingers move closer to my clit, my pussy is slick and soaked. My hand easily glides over my pussy, feeling my tight begging hole, then up to my slick clit. Teasing myself I flick my clit slowly. I push and grind into my hand; it slides back and into my tight hole. I throw my head back and moan. “Oh, fuck…” I move my hand forward and start quickly playing with my clit. I breathe in deeply and smell the mixture of soap with the slight sweet smell of my pussy. I bring my hand up and lick my fingers, I love to taste myself, especially right after a guy is finished fucking me, I slide down his body and take him into my mouth savoring the taste.

I take my hand back down and pump it into myself. Pushing my hips fucking my hand, my other hand moves down and finds my clit, rubbing it quick and fast. I moan and grin. I love being touched and felt. My pussy was so wet, my body soaked. I want him here… I want his hands sliding on my slick wet body, his hard cock pressed between my cheeks. I want to bend over and feel him slide into me again, splashing water, my pussy gripping his cock, ending with my pussy squirting all over him as he explodes inside me.

My pussy starts contracting squeezing my fingers, I look down my nipples are erect and the water arcs as it finds its way to the shower floor. I bend my knees pushing my fingers deeper into my pussy. I pant and moan as I feel my body reach its climax. Finally it hits me and my body shakes and I spasm as I squirt all over my hands and my cum runs down my leg. I lean against the shower wall as I try to steady myself. Panting and quietly moaning, letting the hot water of the shower run down my body. I regain my strength step out of the shower and grab my towel. As I dry myself off I grab my cell phone… one missed call, from him. Not bothering getting dressed I skip into the bedroom my wet hair laying on my shoulders. I slide onto my bed, as I call him back. “Hey, you called?” My hand trails slowly between my legs working my way to my pussy as I listen to his voice….

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...