Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-10-2006, 09:11 PM
Banned

Night Shift

Night Shift

When Master Sergeant Kline put me on her night shift, I just knew I was being punished. She was my supervisor at the time so I figured she was putting me with her so she could keep a close eye on me—while making my life a living hell. You see, I’d only been in the military roughly six months and had already managed to build quite a sizable reputation for being a slacker. The first thing she told me when she changed the schedule was to be prepared to finally do some work.

“Make sure you get lots of sleep,” she told me. “I don’t allow sleeping on my shift.”

Just great, I thought—I came in the military to get out of my momma’s house, and here I was still being treated like a child. I work in what the military refers to as a Command Post, as an Emergency Actions Controller. It sounds all fancy and shit, but all I really am is a pencil pusher for the top brass that run the bass. A typical night shift—before Master Sergeant Kline—for a slacker like me includes surfing the internet for any unauthorized sites I can find, and watching any channel other than the military’s mandatory CNN. I was sure all of that was about to change just by the way she told me to be prepared to do some work. I just didn’t know how much.

The night of our shift, I was dragging ass. It was a Saturday and I had been up the whole day messing around with my friends in the dorms. They all had normal Monday thru Friday day jobs, so the weekends were always there’s to enjoy—which meant no sleep for me. After shift changeover it was just me and MSgt Kline alone with no one else in the whole building, and she wasted no time fulfilling her promise of putting me to work. Only a lowly Airman, she gave new meaning to the term rank has its privileges by having me sweep, clean windows, and answer all the phones, while she kicked back and claimed to be training me.

By the time 2am rolled around I was both tired and sleepy as hell. MSgt Kline was in one of the back offices of the Command Post, talking to her husband on the phone. It was a slow night and she had given me permission to watch television. Now the cool thing about Command Post phones is that they are similar to switch board operator phones. What this means is that right from where I sat I could listen to anyone’s phone conversation in the Command Post without them being aware. All you had to do is see what line they occupied and then patch yourself in.

Now if you’ve ever worked night shifts like me, you know that sometimes the body just shuts down. You can be sitting at working watching television and the next thing you know the television is watching you, and your supervisor is poking you with a pencil telling you to get up. I was terrified of that happening, therefore, when I felt myself dozing off; I figured I listen to her conversation for a few minutes to try and wake up.

As soon as I patched in I nearly dropped the phone receiver when I heard MSgt Kline having phone sex. Her husband—who was a Master Sergeant also—was breathing into the phone all heavy while she told him how good his dick tasted in her mouth. I swear they sounded just like one of those 1-900 Sex lines. This was too good to be true—MSgt Kline of all people talking nasty on the phone. Talk about a pick-me-up—this was better than a cup of coffee any day.

I continued to listen like the wide eyed twenty-one year old that I was, as MSgt Kline and her husband started getting real kinky. He was a big freak, too—he kept telling her how bad he had been, and how he was in desperate need of being punished. She told him that she was going to make him smell her funky ass when she got home, and that he had better inhale real deep. That must have really got him off because he kept saying, “don’t stop, don’t stop” while breathing heavier and faster than before. “Smell my ass, daddy…smell my nasty ass…”

You can probably bout imagine that my dick felt like I had dipped it in some quick dry cement, right? Hard and stiff as ever. Before that very moment I had never looked at MSgt Kline in a sexual way. Mainly because in my eyes, God had put her on earth to torment me—plus she was at least twenty years older than I was. Though I admit, sitting with that hard dick in the Command post that night none of that mattered. Don’t get me wrong, she wasn’t bad looking by a long shot, and due to the Air Force’s strict exercise policy she was fit as a fiddle. About 5’5”, with a nice face, tight waist, and a nice little ass—once I really thought about it. After about twenty minutes of teasing myself, I got brave and crept back to the office where she was on the phone.

When I got back there, I was nervous as a thief taking a lie detector test. The door was slightly closed, but cracked enough where I could still peek through. MSgt Kline was sitting in the chair with her BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) pants down around her ankles, figuring the shit out of her pussy. My dick was trying to force its way out my pants at this point, pushing and shoving to break free. I was seeing it with my own eyes and still couldn’t believe how big her clit was. It looked just like a mini dick poking out. Her pussy was so wet it glistened under the fluorescent lights, as did the three figures she kept ramming in and out of herself. I couldn’t take it; I whipped my dick out and started jerking like some perverted peeping Tom outside a girl’s locker room. She was moaning in a low whisper and telling her husband how terribly wet her pussy was getting, while I was standing outside the door thinking, not as hard as my dick, lady. My goal was to bust a quick nut and rush back to the console before I got caught, but the brief second that I looked down at my dick, the door suddenly yanked open.

My heart slid down somewhere in my pants, when I looked up and saw MSgt Kline staring at me with the phone receiver in her hand. Although she still had her pants down around her ankles and her hairless wet pussy was staring me in the face, I was still scared. My dick wasn’t, though, it was sticking out stiff and ready with no shame at all. I was speechless—any and every mindless explanation that came to mind seemed to evaporate in my mouth before I could even think of getting it out. We both stood motionless for a few seconds, staring at one another as if we had both just been prematurely awakened from wet dreams before climaxing. My heart felt like it was about to beat a hole in my chest, when MSgt Kline told me to go forward all the calls to the back. “AND HURRY UP!” she yelled.

After I did as she told me, I rushed back and now found her with her pants and boots completely off, sitting back in the chair with her legs up on the table cocked wide open. She kept on her BDU top—obviously in case someone came in, though that was highly unlikely in the Command Post on a weekend. The phone was down on its base, but the little red light was still illuminated, indicating that it was on speaker phone. I then heard her husband’s voice asking anxiously if I was back yet. What the fuck, I thought. She told him that I was, and what he said next blew me away. “Airman Williams, I want you to fuck my wife while I listen,” he told me in a perverted whisper. “Don’t worry, you won’t get in trouble…I want you to fuck her good for me.”

While he was talking, his wife motioned for me to come over to her—she then pulled my dick back out of my half done BDU pants and started sucking it. She was kissing and licking all up and down the shaft as if someone had put a lustful sex hex on her. I kept hearing her husband’s raspy breathing over the speaker phone as he jacked off and begged her to tell him how big my dick was.

“You should see me suck this young Airman’s big dick, honey.” She moaned as she took each inch into her mouth. “I can’t wait to feel it in my ass.” I got so excited when I heard her say that that I shot a full load of cum all over her mouth, and watched as she smeared it along my shaft with her lips and kept sucking not giving it a chance to ebb.

Her husband was on the phone talking us through it—telling us that he wanted to hear me eating her pussy so she could tell him how good it felt. I got down on my knees and started eating her pussy with a hunger like no other. I was licking and sucking on her oversized clit, while she moaned and groaned into the phone speaker, and then her husband instructed me to stick my finger in her asshole. “She likes that,” he said. Her pussy juices had already formed a slick trail down her ass crack; therefore it was easy to slide my finger in her anal passage. When I did, she sent out a loud guttural moan and began to cum in my mouth while clinching her ass involuntarily on my hand. “Now I want you to fuck her, young lad.”

Following her husband’s instructions, MSgt Kline got up and leaned over the table so that her head and face were near the phone, and had me stick my dick in from behind. In a matter of seconds her fat pussy was swallowing and regurgitating every inch of my dick with ease, as her husband listened intently. “FUCK ME, AIRMAN WILLIAMS…!” she kept shouting. “GIMME THAT YOUNG DICKKKK!

“GIVE HER THAT YOUNG DICK, AIRMAN…” “GIVE IT TO HER DAMMIT…” her husband was now yelling.

I was now going buck wild in her pussy, and her husband was enjoying every second of it. Next he told us that he wanted me to cum in his wife’s asshole, so she could bring it home with her for him to see. That was down her alley, as she anxiously reached back and forced my dick in her ass. Her booty hole was tight as fuck on my dick, but I still tried to bang the shit out of it, while both of them moaned and climaxed in unison. Not two seconds after that my dick erupted inside her ass like her husband instructed—squeezing my dick bone dry, ensuring that it dumped every drop of semen it had to give.

Afterwards, MSgt Kline clinched her butt cheeks tightly to keep my semen from escaping, and put back on her boots and uniform. Her husband, sounding worn out but relieved, thanked me for my participation and told his wife that he’d see her in a few hours.

Needless to say, that after that night every time I looked on the schedule and saw that MSgt Kline and I were pared up, I would get too excited for words. The three of us have had many more episodes after that night, and each one was just as kinky as the next. She and her husband have really turned me on to some stuff that couples my age would never dream of doing. If you think that episode was hot then stay tuned, because you haven’t read nothing yet.

Wait till you see what they have planned next…

© copyright 2006 Javon64