Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-01-2008, 02:32 PM

the maintenance man

The Maintenance Man

A few years ago when I was taking courses at a local college I had quite an evening I would enjoy sharing. It was one of those cold Midwestern winter snowfalls and I had hurried back to apt. to get out of the freezing wind and snow. Blizzard conditions had set in and I was happy to be home at my one bedroom apt. and in the warmth again. I made a pot of coffee and sat down to relax. After a cup of coffee and reading over some of my homework I thought a nice hot shower would feel good. Just as I was getting ready to change there was a knock on the door. I didn’t expect anyone on a night like this and opened it to see our maintenance man there. I will call him “chuck”. He was always mowing the grass, taking care of the pool or fixing up whatever needed fixing and most of the students had come to enjoy having him around. He was always friendly and might I say quite an attractive man for being quite a bit older. He was in his early 60’s if I recall and liked to take good care of himself. He looked like a runner and was around 6’6” and build nicely with dark blue eyes and thick dair hair.

I asked him what he was doing out on a night like this and he said they were having some problems with the pipes freezing. He needed to check pipes I guess and he was checking out water heaters too. Not knowing much about that line of work I said come on in and have a look around. He came in and went to one of the closets and then checked out the sinks. He said looks fine and asked me how school was going. I told him I was doing fine but it was study everynite and every morning.

He talked about he enjoyed school some years ago and how it was nice to have a bunch of students to talk to and remind him of the old times. I couldn’t but help stare into his lovely eyes and lost my concentration now and then. He has a great smile too and I felt a slight attraction. I noticed him look down quickly one time and check out my tits which were straining against my white sweater. He said it looks like I have been jogging or working out quite a bit. I said I had been on the stairmaster and treadmill almost every day. That is when he told me he loved to bike.

I said I thought you must have done something to keep in shape and it was paying off. He grinned a little and said thanks almost apologetically. Just as I was wondering what his hands would feel like on my tits he said he better get going because he was checking every apt. in complex that night. I told him thanks for stopping and wished him well. Not thinking much of it, I went back to changing and hopped in and took a quick shower.

The water felt good and I found myself touching my nipples and pulling on them more than once after my encounter with chuck. I could feel my legs get a little weak too and thought to myself I better get out and get dressed before I waste too much time. I got out and started to dry off. I was going to study all night tonight and get ready for some upcoming exams. I walked down my hallway with only towel wrapped around me, and looked out the living room window into the street.

There wasn’t a lot of traffic but just enough to keep the snow from really covering the entire street. It was a very pretty night and I thought a candle would be nice to light on such a nice winter evening. I lit a candle in the living room and went to my room to get dressed. Walking into my room I could see a bright reflection of a light and wondered what that was . I left my light off and walked over to the window. It was one of my neighbors windows and I was surprised to see the light on since I know it was vacant and somebody had just moved out and the new tenants were not moving in until second semester which was a few weeks away.

I was on the first floor and this room was kind of at an angle towards my room but I could certainly look in and see what was going on in there and they could do the same to mine. I didn’t see anyone or anything and looked up on 2nd floor and saw another neighbor putting plastic over her windows to help keep out the cold. Just as I was about to walk away I saw a figure in the room on first floor. It was chuck, the maintenance man. He must have been over there now checking for frozen pipes like he said he was going to. He looked like he was putting up some new drapes or shades as well. Probably fixing it up for the next wave of students.

He looked like he was working hard because he had taken off his long work shirt and just had his tshirt on and looked to be sweating. Probably hard work taking care of this place I thought. Looking at him from my dark room I watched with delight as his tall sinewy up body contorted and worked with the drapes. I thought he looked very fine. Then I decided maybe I should show him a little bit too.

I went over to my bed and turned on my lamp. It wasn’t overly bright but bright enough to light up my room fairly well. I kept my towel around myself and walked over to my closet which was in full view of the window. Looking out of the corner of my eye I could see him still working on his drapes. I loved to show off my body when given the chance. Not all the time. But at certain times and tonight was one of those times.
I looked through my closet and tried my best to keep my eye on him.

My nipples were getting harder with excitement at the thought of chuck watching me and enjoying seeing my tall body in just a skimpy towel. I knew he was married but I wondered to myself when the last time he saw a pretty coed without much on was. I then walked and turned towards my window and walked to my dresser.

I noticed he was now looking in my direction as I kept my eyes towards the bed. Okay I thought , I have his attention. I could feel my heart beating a little faster and thought about what to do next. I grabbed a hair brush and walked over to my full length mirror that was next to my window. I went into my bathroom quickly and unplugged my hair dryer. I went over by the window and plugged it in to the wall. Looking into my mirror I could see directly into his window without even turning my head. I could look right into my mirror drying my hair and see what he was doing . I then went back into the bathroom and grabbed another small and went back to my room.
Standing in front of the mirror a couple of feet I bent over and let my long hair hang down. I then towel dried it and shook it around. I could see that chuck had pretty much stopped what he was doing and just looking towards my window. I leaned straight up again and dried it over my head with the towel. My pussy was getting fairly wet from the excitement that was building. I decided now was the time.

I threw the small towel on the floor and with one little tug let the one around my body fall to the floor. A wave of excitement rushed through my body. i was extremely happy with my body looking at it in the mirror. My long blonde hair came down over my shoulder and my breasts were magnificent. My 38D tits were standing there proudly and my flat stomach looked very sexy. My best feature, my silky smooth long legs looked quite tone from my time at the gym. I looked pretty sexy from top to bottom! Grabbing the hairdryer from the endtable I began to dry my hair. Lifting my hands over my head to do my hair it made my breasts jiggle quite a bit.

My room surprisingly was not chilly at all and I think all the excitement had warmed it up considerably. I could see Chuck now looking and he had his face pressed up against the window. I was loving this.

I kept tossing my head around and bending over drying my hair to let him see everything. Then I would exaggerate my motion as I lifted my head again to make my gorgeous tits bounce around a little extra for him. I then turned around with my back to the mirror (and Chuck) and dried my hair in back while giving him a nice view of my long legs and cute little ass. I wonder if he was enjoying the view as much as I enjoyed giving it to him? I then bent over facing away from him and dried my hair like this for a few seconds. Knowing he was checking out my ass while I was bent over sent chills down my spine.

I leaned back up and turned around again. Looking back into the mirror I could see Chuck now. He had his hands cupped up by his eyes and was staring right at me! I was so hot and turned on at this point I could feel my legs getting even weaker. I turned off the blow dryer and put it on my shelf. Grabbing a hair brush I began to brush my hair slowly and methodically.
The whole time he was looking at me from the window. I brushed my hair and tossed my head around to make it even more dramatic. Then I put the brush down while thinking what my next move would be. I just looked in the mirror and acted like I was checking out my body, which in fact I was! I reached up and pushed my breasts together. God they looked great and felt even better.
This poor guy must be close to fainting I thought to myself! I then turned to the side and gave him a great view of my profile.

Looking over my right shoulder into the mirror I put my hands above my head and on top of my head so he could see my big right boob and it stuck out even further without my arm in the way. I then put my hands under both my breasts and lifted them and pushed them together again.

My pussy was soaking now and my nipples almost hurt from straining so much. If I even touched one of my nipples I thought I would would explode! I then turned all the way around and looking over my shoulder reached back and massaged my ass and my upper hamstring area. My ass was so smooth it felt nice to rub. I then grabbed a bottle of lotion from my desk and went back to teasing.

I put some in my hand and instead of putting it on my arms and legs like I usually do, I began to rub it on my tits. I slowly massaged the lotion onto my breasts and really rubbed it in well. My hands were all over my breasts moving them around and cupping them like I never have before. My body ached with desire. It was around this time that when I looked over at Chuck he no longer had his face up to the window. OMG! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing now.

He had pulled his cock out and was stroking it slowly . I had accomplished my goal! I could see it pretty clearly and it was nice. It was very nice. Not the biggest ever but looked very nice from what I could see. He was pumping it with his right hand and I was loving it. I licked my lips and continued to massage my tits.

The lotion felt great on them. it was at this point I decided to tease him even more. I went to my dresser and put one of my bras on , leaving my left breast out of the cup . I love the way it looks one in , one out. I went over to the window and looking in the mirror once more lifted my left breast into the cup and then back out .

I left it just hang there in full view of him. I then walked over to the window, and while I could see him going even faster on his cock, shut the drapes.

Would love to hear feedback if you get time members. Thanks.

Last edited by bustybitease : 11-01-2008 at 02:39 PM. Reason: make it neater