Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Married Couple

Bar Maid

I sat at the large, hand made maghony desk that my third Great-Grandfather had made. On it sat the picture of him, Patrick O'Maley, and his his twin brother, Shawn. They had came to America from Ireland in the mid 1800's. Once here, they put their money together and started a pub called O'Maley's. I am now the sixth generation to own this establishment and I'm proud to say that it is located in the exact same place as when my ancestor's started it.

Looking at the picture, I'm reminded just how much I look like them. Like them, I'm about 5' 10" with red hair, green eyes, and same slender build. At the time the picture was taken, Patrick and Shawn were about thirty years old. I too am thirty and am named from my third great-grandfather, Shawn O'Maley. All of my grandfathers have married full or half blooded Irish woman, so I have very little blood other than Irish in me. I too am hoping to find a half or full blooded Irish woman to marry and have kids with. When I saw Lola McFarlen enter my tavern, I knew I have found her.

Lola, twenty-eight, had came to the tavern one morning looking for a job. She had just moved her from Ireland and had grown up working in a pub and knew the workings of one. I had just had a maid quite a few nights back and was looking for a new one. After a quick interview I told her to come in that night. Man was I ever impressed when she came into work.

Lola was dressed in a mini skirt that showed off her nice shapely legs and well rounded ass perfectly. The white button up shirt she had on was low cut and it too showed off her nice 28C tits. Her heels added about three inches to her already 5' 7" heighth. Her long red hair was pulled back very sexily, revealing her emerald green eyes. And damn that Irish accent of hers. For the first two weeks she worked her, I would get a hard on every time I heard her talking. And when she would talk to me... I'd be damned if I wouldn't cream myself.

Three months had passed since she started working for me and I was finding it harder and harder to be around her. Here was my dream girl and I couldn't make a move on her because she was my employee. Everytime I saw her, the words SEXUAL HARASSMENT flashed through my head. It had been six months since I'd had a woman and Lola was making it rough on me. Finally, one Saturday night I got brave and made my move.

The state we live in has a "No Sale of Alcohol on Sunday" law. This means that on Saturday nights, last call comes at 11:30 pm. By 12:30 am the employees have the pub cleaned up and are ready to leave. I always lock the door behind the last one. Well, no sooner had I walked back across the floor when there was a knock on the door.

"We're closed," I called out.

"It's me, Lola," came a voice from the other side, "I forgot my purse."

After letting her back in, I locked it back for safety measures. "Sorry," she said. "I can't believe I did that."

"That's okay," I said smiling. I followed behind her as she headed for my office.

My office is a small room built on a platform over the bathrooms in the far back corner of the bar. I let the employee keep their personal belongings up there for the mere fact that that's the only safe place they have. The door automaticly locks when it shuts and besides me, the barkeep and the head barmaid are the only ones with keys.

Going up the stairs behind her proved to be to much for and I had to "readjust" myself as we walked up them. Damn if she didn't have on that mini skirt again. And was I seeing right; she was wearing any panties. This time, her shirt was a denim, no sleeve shirt that zipped up in the front instead of buttoning. Reaching the office door, I unlocked it and allowed her to walk in ahead of me. The door automaticly closed behind us we walked over to the locked filing cabinet.

"It's now or never," I told myself. "So how do you like it here," I asked her, trying to make small talk.

"Oh, I love it," she said smiling.

Unlocking the filing cabinet, I reached in and pulled out her purse. Handing it too her, I purposely touched her hand. Holding her purse playfully, I smiled back at her.

"Are you in a hurry," I asked.

"No," she said in her sex Irish accent. "I really didn't forget it. I wanted to have an excuse to come back."

Pulling her close to me, I kissed her deeply. My hands ran down her back, to her ass and gently squeezed it. Lola kissed me back. Her hands too rubbed my back. Our tounges intertwined as we kissed causing the heat and passion to rise. Still kissing, we walked over to my desk where I picked her up and sat her on it. Her legs instinctively spread apart, allowing me to stand between them.

"Oh, Shawn," she moaned as I kissed down her neck. My hands were working on unzipping her shirt. I pushed the sides away to reveal her braless tits. I leaned over and took first one, then the other into my mouth and sucked them. Again she moaned as I enjoyed her perfect breasts. Standing up and kissing her passionately, Lola's hands moved down to my jeans. Undoing them, she released my fully erect eight inches.

"Oh, damn it, Lola," I whispered into her ear. "I want you. I want you so fucking back."

"Then have me, Shawn, she whispered back. "Have me right now on your desk."

Shoving my pants down just enough, I pulled Lola natural, red haired pussy to me. Lola guided my dick to her wet hole and with one hard thrust, I was in.

"Oh, Shawn," she yelled. "Fuck me. Fuck your little barmaid."

Like I said before, it had been six months since I had had a woman. I began to fuck the shit out of Lola. Her arms where wrapped around my neck as I pounded away at her firery hot pussy.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

to be continued
Old 10-08-2005, 08:29 AM
Married Couple

I pounded away at her. Her juices began to flow more and more with each orgaism. I no time I had my load shot. Feeling embarassed, I pulled out and looked away. "Sorry it didn't last too long," I whispered as I pulled my pants back up.

"What do you mean, Shawn. That was one of he best quickies I've ever had. I lost count of my orgaisms."

I knew that she was just trying to make me feel better. Looking at her sideways I asked, "Really?"

"Yeah," Lola said smiling. Rubbing my back she continued, "Look, it's a little after one in the morning. Why don't we head home, rest up, and you come to my house for dinner about five o'clock? We can have um... dessert afterwards."

"You still want too," I asked. "You're willing to give me a second chance?"

"From what I hear, I'm the girl of your dreams. What kind ofperson would I be if I didn't? Besides, it's been a while since you've had any. It always happens to guys when it's been a while."

I did feel better after hearing that. Lola kissed me and together we walked out to our cars. After giving her a long kiss good-bye, I shut her door and watched her drive off.

It was nearly noon before I woke. "Wow, what a dream," I thought to myself. I quite literally thought that my quicky with Lola had only been a dream. After a quick bit and a shower I headed back to the bar to do the books. Upon reaching my office, I noticed that the desk was disheveled and their on my desk calender was a cum stain. I knew then that my quickie with Lola hadn't been a dream afrer all.

By the time I finished the books it was going one in the afternoon. Picking up the phone, I dialed Lola's number. My dick began to stir when I heard her sexy Irish accent say, "Hello".

"Hey, it's Shawn. Did I wake you?"

"Nah," she said excitedly, "I've been awake since eleven. Where you at?"

"The bar."

I just had to know if she still wanted me to come over tonight. Before I had a chance to ask, Lola said, "I'm looking forward to tonight. Please tell me that you're not calling to cancel?"

I gave a sigh. "No. No. I'm not calling to cancel. I was just afraid that last night had been a dream."

We both had a good laugh then. After a brief conversation, we hung up and I headed for home. Time seemed to drag until five o'clock. Promptly at five, I rang the door bell to Lola's apartment. Lola answered it wearing a nice, tight black dress that showed off all of her curves very nicely. I could feel that fimilar stiring again. "Down boy," I thought to myself.

Dinner was nice. Afterwards we sat on her couch and kissed for a while. Getting up, Lola said sexily, "I'll be right back." I watched as she walked into a room off the livingroom. About five minutes later she appeared in the doorway wearing an emerald green teddy and high heels. Her firery red hair looked redder. Even her emerald green eyes looked darker. "Damn," I said without thinking. Lola smiled at my comment. Smiling at me, she curled and curled her finger, beconing me to follow her.

to be continued
Old 10-08-2005, 11:30 AM
Married Couple

Once inside her bedroom, it didn't take me long to strip. Completely naked and fully erect, I picked Lola up and carried her to the bed. Laying her on the bed, I passionately kissed her. My hand fondeled her breasts before moving down her stomach to her pussy. I rubbed her clit through the emerald teddy. Lola moaned and bucked as I did. I kissed her neck softly as I continued to rub. I was determined to make this time last longer; to pleasure her. For several long minutes I played with her, listening to her moans before removing her teddy.

"You're beautiful," I whispered into her ear.

"MMM Thank you. You're not so bad yourself," she said.

Lola pushed me back onto the bed and lovingly placed my cock into her mouth. For several minutes, she made love to it with her mouth. Her tongue moved up one side, down the other, and then circle it before tickleing the tip. Her warm, wet mouth slid smoothly up and down it. I could tell that she was enjoying what she was doing by her moans and enthusiasm. God it felt good! I placed my hand on top of her head and pushed her mouth down onto me. I was surprised that she was able to take it all in. I mouth fucked her for several minutes as she estactily moaned. Not wanting to cum just yet, I pulled her off.

"My turn," I said, patting the bed next to me. Lola spread her legs as I laid between them. My tongue licked the insides of her thighs, causing her to twitch. Spreading her beatuiful red pubic hair, I next moved to her clit, flicking it lightly before sucking on it. Lola hands ran through my hair, pushing my face closer and closer to her sweet pussy. Damn did she taste good; nice and sweet. I then finger fucked her as I contiued to eat her through four orgaisms. Like I said before, I was determined to make sure that she was pleasured.

"Oh Shawn," she moaned.

Her green eyes sparkled as she smiled down at me. I kissed my way up her stomach until I was on top of her. I was now in perfect position. Giving a little push, I entered her. Damn was she wet and warm. Her tight, firery pussy enveloped my eight inches as it slide in. She moaned as I bottomed out. Our slow love making was incredible. Lola moved in rythem under me as I moved in and out of her. Gently I sucked and nibbled on her perfect nipples as I did. Her Irish accented moans where music to my ears.

Wanting to make it last long, I asked her if she wanted to ride. I thrilled when she straddled me and slowly began to rise and lower herself onto me. Reaching up, I massaged her breasts, helping to balance her.

"Oh, Shawn," she softly moaned as she slowly rode. "MMM Oh yeah."

I had the woman of my dreams slowly riding and enjoying the hell out of me. Lola's paced increased slowly until she impaleing her pussy onto my dick. Her tits bouncing franticly as she did.

"Shawn. Shawn. Shawn," she kept calling. Her accent becoming thicker and thicker each time. Looking down at me she demanded, "Fuck me like a dog. Fuck me until I can't take anymore."

Once on her knees, I rammed myself in. "OH FUCK YES," Lola screamed as I once again bottomed out. Grabbing her shoulders I fucked the hell out of her firery cunt. Her screams grew louder and louder.

"That's it Shawn, fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck the hell out of me! Make me your little bitch!"

"OH YEAH, LOLA," I yelled. Grabbing her hips I banged her harder and faster. Lola now had her breasts on the bed with her ass in the air as I fucked her pussy. I could tell that she was crying from pleasure. A few more thrusts and I came. Lola slowly ground her hips against me, milking me of every drop. Still deep in her, we laid together on the bed.

The next morning I woke up alone in her bed. The smell of breakfast filled the air. Lola walked in carrying a tray just as I was sitting up. Her light green, silk robe hugged her perfect body. Smiling at me, she sat the tray down and said, "This is thanks for another wonderful evening."

I spent the rest of my life making love to the woman of my dreams. Her perfect breasts feed my son and two daughters. My son now runs O'Maley's. He too is looking for that perfect Irish woman to continue the O'Maley line with.