Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2003, 01:23 AM
that's ienki .. with an i

Ok, first of all, I apologize for my tardiness in responding, I didn't realize I'd been nominated.. (and after waiting anxiously for so long!!)
So without buildup I will answer the questions:

Grotochp asked:
If you had to choose a word to describe your sexual appetite what would it be and why.

1st answer: Ok, wow this is a nasty question and I'm not sure what word is right so I will say ummmm unpredictable actually because one day I'm horny as a bunny, the next I can do without. *shrugs*

rabbit asked: ienki, have you have been with another woman?

Answer 2: No, the most I've done is my first time in college I had some cool friends and would cuddle with my girlfriends and kiss them on the lips, but that was just friend stuff not sex stuff.

IAKaraokeGirl IM, as an addition to the illustrious rabbit's question, if not, would you ever want to be with another woman?

IAKaraokeGirl asked: IM, as an addition to the illustrious rabbit's question, if not, would you ever want to be with another woman?

Answer 3: Well I admit that I'm kind of curious to know what being with another woman would be like.. For that reason I'd like to try a ffm 3sum sometime just because that would be 'safe' (or seems safer to me anyway )

Sugarsprinkles asked: At the risk of being repetative, Ienki....how did you get your nickname and what does it mean?

Well SS, I played the online role-playing game, EverQuest for a few months and Ienki Moonshine was my characters name. "Ienki" is just a random name the computer generated, and "Moonshine" was my ex-bf's idea actually.

kleclere asked: Ienki favorite play to have sex?

Ummmm in a bed? I dunno, I don't get much sex so I haven't experimented with places much but as long as I don't have pointy things sticking into my back it's ok with me

VIgil -- what's a Yoni?
Old 04-07-2003, 12:58 AM
Serious Member

http://www.yoni.com/

and I'm back off to check out this site myself.

Madam, if you were my wife, I would take it.
Old 04-07-2003, 02:58 PM
that's ienki .. with an i

oh I forgot.. Ok I nominate Lilith

Have you ever had sex/done sexual things 'on the road'? if so, storyyyyyyyyy
Old 04-07-2003, 03:17 PM
Manwhore

Lilith, Hypothetical situation....

Mr. Lilith grants permission for you to meet a Pixies guy (just once) for a night of anything goes. (That or Mr. Lilith is locked in the dungeon... ) Do you do dinner and hotel room, or just go straight to the room? Or, since it's anything goes, bring him home for a threeway with Mr. Lilith?

Oh, and what's the closest airport I can fly in to???

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 04-07-2003, 05:30 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to grotochp
Lilith this is a continuation from aqua since you have permission what if mr lilith is locked in the dungeon and he is not let out until you would have 100 orgasms how long would he be locked up LOL
Old 04-07-2003, 05:35 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Ienki TY! As for your querry~

Yes I once had a lusty teenage escapade while "on the road". I was 17, "head" cheerleader and much more flexible Boyfriend drove a cougar......mmmm bench seats. He lived about 1.5 hours from me and we were headed to his place. I leaned over and started nuzzling his neck, he in turn began to pinch and fondle my tits. Not being able to resist, I slid closer and started rubbing his swelling cock. After some effort I was able to free his dick and began to stroke him. I'm not exactly sure at what point but I know I took my pants off and he started playing with my pussy til I was so wet and horny I had to have him. I told him to pull over and he began to tease me. He said he would not. I said fine then I will fuck you right here and now. He laughed and I proceded to wriggle into is lap. My back was to the steering wheel and I remember trying very hard to hold onto him and not lean back against it. I had my right leg along the side on the seat and my left thrown over the top of it. After alot of writhing I managed to get his rock hard cock right at the entrance of my sex. I then teased him a bit be fore thrusting onto his stiff rod and riding him till he eventually had to pull over and fuck me til he came.

Aqua~ Dinner than the room if I meet him somewhere other than here. If he came here, hypothetically of course, I'd go to his hotel and then eventually, I might call Mr. Lilith to join us. Damn what a delicious thought! Now I just need a willing victim!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-07-2003, 06:02 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

#3 grotochp~ Since I still have to go to school and shop I'd say 5 days. That's roughly 20 O's a day. It would be a tough task but one I would gladly attempt. Any ideas for some sort of training regimen I should begin? I truly believe a long, hard...............schedule should help to prepare me

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-07-2003, 06:03 PM
Member of weird club

Lilith how many willing victim do you think you would have here at Pixies?
Old 04-07-2003, 06:25 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

#4 kleclere~ I hope at least one

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 04-07-2003, 06:33 PM
Manwhore

Lilith, let me assure you, it's at least one!

Old 04-07-2003, 07:50 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to grotochp
Lilith I also volunteer to be your victim once i have your training in order ill email it to you lol
Old 04-09-2003, 10:20 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Hi Lilith.................

If you could change anything about yourself, would you? And if you would, what would you change, and why?
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 04-09-2003, 11:45 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Last Question....TY SS!

If I could change one thing about me it would be my propensity to care too much. Often causes me problems.

OK since he always has to follow me, LOL, stalking the stalker, I nominate Aqua.........

#1) Aqua have you ever fantasized about having sex with someone(or maybe 2), in a state that begins with the letter F?

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 04-09-2003, 12:48 PM
Manwhore

Hmmm, a state that begins with the letter F.... then it's not a state of euphoria... a state of Flamboyancy? State of flagrant disregard?

Well if you mean a state of the union that begins with F and a fantasy that goes along the lines of a discreet meeting in a hotel, followed by furious disrobing, tongues tasting any and all bare flesh, smothering my face with a hot ass, unabashed fucking, finished up with passionate anal sex, well..... maybe.

Or put more simply, Yes.

Old 04-09-2003, 04:31 PM
Member of weird club

Aqua what is your greatest sexual experience?