Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-29-2004, 04:56 AM

Beginnings

Beginnings...

After chatting online, we had met for the first time the night before, and over dinner had gotten to know each other better. The attraction was there, in my touch, my words, my eyes. Now I am here, waiting, my thoughts on the things we had talked about -- my need to serve and your desire to possess. I know you could have taken me then, last night. I was actually disappointed when you didn't, for I would have stayed with you willingly. When you pulled me close and gave me a kiss goodnight, I felt your desire pressing hard against me, and I knew you were as ready as I was. But you had given me your word, and your desires, while evident, were under control.

I have entered the house as instructed and now I wait for you in the huge master bedroom. For the hundredth time I check myself over mentally. Dressed in a simple sundress and nothing else, I am as close to naked as I could be and still be called dressed. My hair is pulled back in a slave's knot and I am wearing no makeup or jewelry. "Clean and unadorned" is how you had requested. A quick glance down reveals my nipples, achingly hard, pressing out against the light fabric of the sundress. I know without touching that my body is wet and creamy between my thighs, as it has been for the past hour. The anticipation has me excited, and I dare not touch for fear I'll lose control and masturbate myself to an orgasm.

The sound of the door opening causes my stomach to flutter. The time, finally, was here. I know things will be different now, for I am here to serve you. Nervously I stand as you enter, willing my knees not to shake, trying to control the trembling in my body. Not fear of what you might do causes this trembling, but a deep desire to please. I watch as you carefully close and secure the door, your back to me. I note you have what appears to be a carry on bag and realize with a shiver that you have your 'toys' with you, devices of pleasure and pain. And something else that I can't quite see in the darkness near the door.

You turn towards me and smile. My eyes meet your ones briefly, and then my breath catches and I cast my eyes downward, submissively, unable to hold your gaze. I sense more than see your approach until your jeans and shoes fill my vision, and I know you are standing right in front of me.

Silence.

I can hear your quiet breathing, and my own -- ragged, trembling. My heart is pounding so hard in my chest, I swear you can hear that as well. You still haven't moved and I bite my lip, worried I should be doing something I'm not, or not doing something I should. My lips start to tremble and my eyes search the floor desperately for a sign.

Your eyes are drinking me in, and you notice my growing distress. Realizing the cause, you speak quietly as you reach out and softly caress my cheek.

"No, little one, you have nothing to fear." Your calm voice and gentle touch are reassuring. I close my eyes and sigh, leaning into your hand. "I've just been savoring the sight of you, girl..." Your hand drifts under my chin and lifts, and I am momentarily lost as I gaze back into your eyes. Then, as your lips brush mine and my eyes close, you murmur, "...and I am very pleased."

A deep sigh escapes as my lips part and my tongue welcomes yours into my mouth, dancing and petting each other. I feel your arms draw me in against you, your hands, strong and confident, stroking my body through the dress. I relax, suddenly and completely. Your kiss, words, hands, body, all telling me that I am safe and exactly where I should be.

You sense my surrender as I soften against you, molding to fit, pressing, welcome. The kiss deepens as you accept, hungrily, and explore what has become yours.

Finally breaking the kiss, you lean your upper body back away from me and look down into my eyes. I gaze back, shyly, but unable to look away, locked by your eyes.

"You realize what happened, don't you, girl?" you ask, smiling.

I search your eyes for a moment, then seem to lose focus, staring at your cheek. Then look back up at you and nod. "Yes, Master," I whisper, "this girl is now Yours."

The grin that crosses your face tells me the words were truly what you wished to hear. Eyes sparkling, you release me and step back slightly. "Yes, you are." Placing your hands on my bare shoulders, you slide them slowly outward. I drop my hands to my sides and stand quietly, keeping my head held high but casting my eyes downward once again. "And it's time I see what I own." I feel your hands sliding the straps of the sundress off my shoulders, and shift slightly to help. I feel the air, cool against my newly exposed flesh, then the soft brushing of the dress as it falls off my hips and pools around my ankles. You take my hand and lead me a step or two away, and I stand now, naked and unadorned, before my Master.

You lift my hand, then taking my other hand, lift it as well, and place them both behind my neck. I interlock my fingers as you release your hands and use yours to move and adjust my elbows outward and slightly up. My breathing deepens and my body flushes warm as it dawns on me that you am positioning me for an inspection. Your only words are "Ankles even with your elbows, girl." as your stocking foot taps the inside of one foot. I shiver and widen accordingly.

I lose sight of you as you walk around behind me, but remain motionless. I feel you back there, then a finger touches me on my shoulder. Then again, lower down my back. Light touches. With a start, I realize that you am noting my body's marks. The scar from when I fell off my bike, the mole. Hands slide across my bottom, squeeze hard and release, pull my cheeks open. Embarrassed, I know you are looking at my anus.

"Don't be startled, girl. I am going to smack you a few times."

"Yes Sir, as You wish."

Several times, with increasing intensity, your hand lands with stinging slaps. A moan escapes from the last one. Then you rub me again and I feel the warmth of your hand -- or is it the heat of my bottom? Down, petting down the inside and back of my thigh, knee, leg, ankle -- back up the other leg. Thorough, complete. I catch a glimpse of you as you come around to my side and I'm suprised to see that you are on your knees, leaning over, looking carefully.

"What's this?" you ask, touching my right thigh just below the hip.

"Sir?" Perplexed, I have no idea what you are talking about.

"There's a bruise here."

"Oh, that." I giggle nervously. "I walked into my dresser a while ago. Just me being clumsy, Sir."

"Well, be more careful with my property, girl," You say sternly, then lean over and kiss me there lightly before moving on.

Now that you are around in front, I watch you as you work slowly up my body. Serious expression, definitely not playing a game. Touching me everywhere except, it seems, where I suddenly *want* to be touched. Stomach. Ribs. Chest. Cupping and lifting my breasts. My breathing is getting heavier again, and deepens as you grip both nipples between thumb and forefinger of your hands. My eyes widen as you pinch harder -- my eyes look down to find you watching my face. Straining to remain silent, I close my eyes and endure more. More. Panting as the pain increases, my nipples screaming. I suck in a deep breath and whimper, and the pain recedes as you slowly release the pressure. Then you lean forward and suck one nipple gently in your mouth, licking and swirling your tongue wetly around it, then releasing to blow lightly. The other nipple receives the same soft care.

You now pull each of my arms down, one at a time, and combine your inspection of them with a massage of the muscles stiffened from holding them out for you. As you finish each arm you place it up on your shoulder, and with both my arms up there, you step in again and slip your arms around my waist. Giving me a quick kiss, you smile warmly and say, "All done. You are a treasure, girl."

A look of disappointment crosses my face. Each touch had made my desire grow, and now, to be left untouched in that ONE throbbing spot was maddening. "Ummm, Sir?"

Eyes sparkling, you raise an eyebrow. "Yes? Something on your mind, Daddy's little princess?"

"Ummmm, well.... I.... ummmm,” blushing slightly, my voice falls to a shy whisper. "I think you missed a spot, Daddy...."

"I did???" you say with mock concern. Then you tilt your head down and start combing you finger through the hair on top of my head.

I giggle, then "Nooooo, Daddy. Not *there*!"

"No? Hmmmmmm. Let me think." Playfully now, your hands return to my hips and nudge me backwards. Again. "Someplace I missed?" Another nudge. "Yes, Daddy." Another step backwards, and I feel the bed against the back of my legs. "Someplace you want to show me, princess?" Your voice is getting tense now. "Ohhhhhh, yes, Daddy." Mine is equally strained.

Easing me backwards again, I slowly sit on the edge of the bed, then scoot back on my bottom. Huskily, You give me permission. "Then show Daddy."

Panting, excited, I lay back and spread my legs open. Slowly. Wider and wider.

"Oh, my. Princess....." Low, throaty. "I think this....." Your hands are on my thighs, fingernails dragging as you open me even wider. ".....needs a special touch."

I cry out as your tongue slips, flat and firm and wide, through my creamy inner lips, starting low near my anus and lapping, swirling softly from side to side, up, in, and through me. The swirling assault circles my throbbing erect clit, so long denied touch today, and my body jumps as a shock races through my body. Unable to stop myself, I lift and grind my hips against your face. You respond by pushing down harder, nuzzling deep into me and probing with your tongue. Flicking. Licking. Lapping. Probing.

Wet slurping sounds, and then a single muffled growl "Cum!" sends me over the edge. A low siren moan, building, rises as my back arches and I explode in a wave of spasms. Panting. Tensing. Arching. Lifting. Another explosive orgasm. Constant through it all is your insistent mouth and tongue, licking and sucking at me. My head rocking from side to side, hands gripping the bed cover, and straining up once more. "oooooooooOOOH Daddyyyyyyyyyyy!"

From somewhere, dreamily, I drift back to reality. I find myself sprawled out on the bed, my body still twitching with aftershocks. You am next to me, gazing down, smiling, your hand rubbing my mostly dry pussy.

"Welcome back, princess. " I lay there purring for a few moments more, then it sinks in, slowly.

"Oh, Daddy.... That was so selfish.... I...." but you put a finger on my lips and hush me. Then grinning you lean down to kiss me. "Yeah, I know. VERY selfish. But Daddy was sooooo hungry I couldn't help it."

"Noooooo, Daddy. *I* was selfish. I should have..... ummmmm You should have.... ummmm."

"Oh. Hmmmmmmm. So maybe I should spank you?"

Nodding with a serious and solemn expression, I agree. "Yes, you should, Daddy."

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-28-2005 at 01:44 AM.