Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-25-2003, 07:09 PM

Chores and an Apron

Angel woke still in the bath. It was still slightly warm, but it was time to get out. She looked up at the clock on the wall, and almost screamed. Her master would be home in 30 minutes and she hadn't done any of the chores he had left for her. Quickly, she got out of the bath and toweled herself dry, she thought of dressing, but that would take too much time. Naked, she began to do the things her master had said.

It was simple things really. She prepared the meal they were going to eat later, pasta and chicken salad, then carried the dishes from last night to the kitchen. She looked up at the clock, 10 minutes left. She hoped he would not be too upset if she hadn't finished in time, the thought of punishment set her body tingling. Angel secretly enjoyed some of them, but some of them she really didn't like. She especially hated having to taste her own juices. A shudder ran down her back as she thought about it. There was one punishment she really did enjoy though. A shudder ran though her as she thought about this one too, but this was a shudder of please, followed by a trickle of moisture from her pussy that ran down her thigh.

Angel fastened an apron around her waist as she started washing the dishes. She was about halfway through doing them when she heard the door. She jumped and looked up at the clock. He was perfectly on time, as he always was. Her legs grew weaker as she trembled slightly.

"I'm in the kitchen, Master..." she called hesitantly.

He walked into the kitchen behind her. She felt more than heard him. She could feel his eyes looking over her body. The apron did nothing to hide her sexy curves, and absolutely nothing to hide her bare ass. She whimpered softly. He hadn't spoken yet. Would he punish her? The uncertainty made her tremble. She felt him approach her. She trembled again. She continued her chores. She felt his hand stroke her ass and whimpered slightly, still not knowing his intent.

"Angel hasn't finished her chores?" he asked softly.

"I'm sorry Master, I fell asleep in the bath....it was your fault, you made me so ............" she tailed off.

She gulped. This was not going to be good. She heard a soft rush of air a fraction before his hand landed on her ass. She yelped. The pain raced through her, but part of her loved this. Her pussy grew wetter as she heard his hand heading for her ass again, another slap. This time she almost came, but she knew that would be bad and managed to stop herself. She was not allowed to cum without permission.

She felt his hands circle her waist, then his lips kissed behind her ear. She stood trembling still, her senses aroused almost to the point of no return, but she still held it. He held her trembling body till she gained control. Then she began her appology again.

"I'm sorry Master, I fell asleep in the bath....I was tired after your phone call, but I enjoyed it very much......was I bad?" she pleaded with him.

She knew her loved her very much, and she loved to be his slave. She loved giving him total control, allowing him to use her body as he wished, when he wished. She had willingly given herself to him. He had been her first, her only, the only man she ever wanted or would ever want. Her mind flicked back to the first time he had penetrated her. He had been so gentle and willing to wait so long till she was ready. Her joy had been unspeakable on that day, and she knew she would never want another.

"Continue your chores, Angel." he instructed.

Reluctantly, she continued to scrub the dishes. He felt his finger slide between her legs and she stiffled a soft moan. She felt his finger trail over her wet slit. She heard him mumble slightly. She tensed again, then he slid his finger into her asshole. She moaned softly as he did so, fighting hard to resist the urge to push herself down hard on his finger. She so badly wanted more. She whimpered under his touch, not daring to move for fear or revealing her pleasure. Of course he knew, it was hard to hide the growing moisture in her pussy, or the perspiration forming on her body. She heard a soft rustle of clothes as his pants dropped to the floor. He withdrew his finger from her ass. She felt empty, craving his touch, anything....

Suddenly he was inside her. She screamed as his cock pushed into her tight ass. She had to fight to hold on to her wits as he pumped her ass. He fucked her hard, his hands sliding under the apron to her breasts. Her pussy was running freely by this time, and she could no longer stop the cries of pleasure from her throat. She pushed her hips back. This was really fucking. She could feel the heat in her ass from the friction. She cried again, some pain this time. Tears flooded down her face the sensations were so intense. Finally, she could wait no longer.

"Please master.........let me cum!!!" she whimpered, begging him.

He pushed into her hard, lifting her on to her toes as he came inside her ass. She felt his breath on her neck. She waited, her body and mind about to collapse with the sensations flooding her.

"Cum angel." he finally said.

She screamed and came hard. Her juices ran freely down her legs as they turned to jelly. He left her impaled on his cock till she recovered, then carried her to the bedroom. Gently he laid her on the bed and untied her apron, slipping it over her head. He gazed down at her beautiful naked body, glowing with desire.

"Thank you master." she said as she kissed him.
Old 01-25-2003, 07:14 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Wow--what a continuation! Great job, madmax...please do continue. ;)

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 01-25-2003, 07:14 PM
Melted

Mmmmmmmmmmm very good story madmax67!!!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 01-25-2003, 07:22 PM
madmax67's sub

i love the story madmax67, wanna be MY Master? mmmm
Old 01-25-2003, 07:23 PM

Thank you all :)

For those that missed the first episode, it's here:-

http://pixies-place.com/forums/show...&threadid=11513

For those that don't know, the Angel in the story is Takira.
Old 01-25-2003, 07:26 PM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
nice work, Max!

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)

Old 01-25-2003, 07:35 PM
madmax67's sub

*kiss,kiss madmax
Old 01-26-2003, 04:50 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Hot story!!

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 01-27-2003, 11:59 AM

*hugs his little Takira Angel*

do you willingly give yourself to me?

Angel's Hot Weekend (part 1)
Old 01-27-2003, 12:09 PM
madmax67's sub

i give myself to you madmax67
Old 01-27-2003, 12:18 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Max, great stuff, as always
Old 01-27-2003, 12:22 PM
Member of weird club

Very hot madmax hope this is an on going story. Please continue.
Old 01-27-2003, 12:31 PM

It will be, and Takira doesn't know the next episode yet, she is so excited :)

Angel's Hot Weekend (part 1)
Old 01-27-2003, 12:57 PM
madmax67's sub

can't wait for the next story. *kiss, kiss*
Old 01-28-2003, 02:44 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Max~ excellent, so hot, I'd try to fan myself but I know that would do nothing to relieve me of the heat;)

Takira~ you are a lovely inspiration!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas