Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-08-2004, 04:33 AM
Southern Belleified

When the others return Dan says to Grace. "Well if you think you will be ok I will see you later. I think a good long sleep will do the trick. I am next door if you need anything." Smiles to Grace and returns to his cabin to find Olga dressed but asleep on the bed.
Old 10-11-2004, 09:23 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
Fefe realizes that Grace is hugging her and knows that Dan didn't say a word. Perhaps he is a gentleman,afterall. "But Grace, you look dreadful. Are you sure you don't want to at least let the doctor make sure you're ok?"

"No, absolutely not. I am fine. All I really need is a nice hot bath to relax in for awhile and I'll be good as new."

Joey helps Fefe get Grace into the bathroom and backs slowly out, closing the door, remembering the show Grace put on for him when he came to the door earlier that day. He sits on one of the bunks and waits for Fefe, now trying not to think of Grace standing nude in the tub earlier. He whistles awhile. He looks around the room. He gets up and straightens up the bed he presumes to be the one Grace must use, making it all comfy for when she gets out of her bath. He looks out a portal. He shifts the front of his pants. The images of Grace float through his mind. He winces and shifts again. Fefe steps from the bathroom just as he shifts for a third time. She breaks into a big grin as he turns red from embarassment.

Now trying to stifle her smile, she says "Well, I don't know what you were thinking but based on the look on your face when you backed out of the bathroom....I'd say it was Grace's performance this afternoon. And no, I'm not offended. I think she's just as beautiful as you do. I have a favor to ask you. Would you mind staying here tonight? I'm afraid of Grace having a relapse of whatever happened the first time. I tried to get her to talk to me in the bathroom but all she'd say was that she was fine."

Joey agrees to stay and he and Fefe snuggle up on her small bed to wait for Grace to come out.
Old 10-12-2004, 04:10 AM
Southern Belleified

The next morning there is a knock on the cabin door and Dan answers it to find a steward standing there. "Will you be having breakfast in your cabin Mr Slade?" Dan ponders. "Yes, I think for two." The steward nods and says. "Will you be going to the party in the ballroom tonight sir?" Dan smiles. "Yes, indeed." The steward nods and says. "Very good sir."
Old 10-14-2004, 07:28 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Grace opens her eyes and squints in the morning light. "Morning already?", she thinks. She hears Fefe stir and looks over at the other bed to see she and Joey still snuggled up. Smiling, because they are in the very same position she found them in when she came out of the bath last night. She had wrapped a blanket around them and then gotten into her own bed, not wanting to wake them. Grace closes her eyes and concentrates on trying to relax the sore muscles from her experience with Jonathan.

Fefe wakes, looks over and sees Grace asleep, she assumes. She snuggles backward, getting a little closer to Joey. She feels his cock begin to stir against her ass as he sleeps. She wiggles her ass against him. Then slides one hand back between them to give his cock a gentle squeeze. He moans in his sleep. She carefully unzips his pants, reaches in and pulls out his hard cock. He wakes. Fefe turns over and kisses him passionately. He pulls her close and his hands begin to roam over her body. He pushes the blanket back from them both and begins to unbutton her dress, exposing the creamy white skin beneath it. He sits and tugs her panties down and off and begins to kiss up her legs. Fefe tries to stifle a moan so as to not wake Grace. As Joey licks up the inside of Fefe's legs, his hands travel up over her stomach and begin to gently squeeze her tits. At that, she can no longer hide her passion and moans loudly. His mouth leaves a trail of kisses up her wet slit and his tongue presses in finding her clit hard and swollen. He sits back up on his knees, lowers his pants, and unbuttons his shirt. He begins to kiss back up Fefe's body as she spreads her legs wider. He leaves a trail of wet kisses up her stomach and over her breasts, stopping to lick and nibble on her hard nipples. He continues to nibble upward to her neck, licking and kissing around it. He finds her lips and kisses them softly. He looks in her eyes and tells her how much he wants her. She whispers that she wants him, too. Joey reaches between them to rub the head of his cock up and down the swollen lips of her wet pussy, causing them both to moan. He guides his cock to the entrace and waits. She grinds against him. Her hands rubbing on his chest and then encircling him, she pulls him close for a soft kiss. As they kiss, he pushes slowly in. She wraps her legs around him as they begin to rock in rhythm. Their tongues dancing as they slowly grind against each other. With every thrust of his cock, Fefe moans against his lips. Her hips moving up and down faster and faster as the tempo of his thrusts increase. She feels him begin to tighten and thrust harder. With one final hard thrust, he begins to cum hard inside her, causing her own orgasm to spill from her. They lay quivering and shaking, holding each other tight. After they both catch their breaths, they quietly slip to the bathroom to bathe and dress before Grace wakes.

As the bathroom door closes, Grace opens her eyes and smiles.
Old 10-18-2004, 04:10 AM
Southern Belleified

After breakfast Dan and Olga kiss and Olga says. "I will see you at the party later tonight Darlink." Dan smiles. "It will be a pleasure. I think I may sit outside and take in the sun for awhile. I'll see you later." They both leave the cabin and Dan goes out onto the deck. Dan finds the English couple sitting in deckchairs in the sun. The lady seems to be still covered in furs even there. "I say, pull up a chair and sit with us old boy." Dan nods and finds a chair and lights up a smoke.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pub4.jpg (19.7 KB, 1372 views)
Old 10-23-2004, 07:30 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Grace quickly dresses and pulls her hair back into a simple long braid. Just as she reaches for the door to leave, there is a knock. She opens the door to find a steward there asking if she'd like breakfast served in her room. Looking over her shoulder at the bathroom door and smiling, she tells the steward to please bring breakfast for two and make sure there's a bottle of champagne and two red roses included. "Very good, madam", he smiles and politely closes the door. The giggling from the bathroom is getting louder so Grace leaves the room and heads up on deck for a little fresh air and sunshine. She stops momentarily at Dan's door, raises her hand to knock but doesn't, only just stares at the door a moment longer before shaking her head and walking on down the hallway. Once up on deck, the hustle and bustle of the other passengers brighten her spirits. She laughs and joins in a group of kids playing tag. A little further down, she stops to watch a heated shuffleboard match and smiles as the two gentleman argue amongst themselves over whether the shot should count or not. Looking from side to side, making sure noone is paying attention to her, she nudges the playing piece just back inside the line, and wanders off down the deck giggling to herself. Turning a corner, she sees the English couple and Dan seated up ahead. Straightening her dress, running a hand over her head to smooth any windblown hairs and pulling the braid over her shoulder, she walks over to where they are all seated. "Well, good day everyone."
Old 10-24-2004, 08:52 AM
Southern Belleified

Everyone looks up at Grace. "I say! A joy good morning to you me dear." Says the old English gent. Dan smiles and says. "Good morning. Would you like to sit with us?" Stands up and looks for a deckchair.
Old 11-23-2004, 10:46 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

"Yes, that would be lovely, thank you." Grace accepts the deckchair which Dan slid around for her. She compliments Joyce on her furs and chats with them, enjoying the feel of the warm sun on her sore body. Turning to the English gent, she asks what brings he and his wife on this trip.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:18 AM
Southern Belleified

{Hmm May have to bring this back as well!}