Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories > Erotic Challenges
User Name
Password

Old 07-09-2008, 09:32 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
A midsummer night's wet dream

It being deep into the sticky center of summer in this steamy northern hemisphere of ours, and sultry summer heat being practically synonymous with sultry summer sex, I thought perhaps to inspire some of you to tell us a tale of love and lust that would – perhaps – inspire others to commit a few more, shall we say actual acts of love and lust.

As opposed to written ones.

That’s not to say you are limited to works of fiction. Non-fiction is perfectly accsexable. I mean, acceptable.

The only challenge is that you keep us in a summer-y frame of mind. A carnival. The beach. Poolside. Public poolside. A berry farm.

mmmmm. berries.

like nipples, no?

I look forward to your submission.
(notice the double entendre^^)

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose

Last edited by wyndhy : 07-09-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:57 AM
pixie of the wood

uhm...bump?

anyone? please?
c'mon peeps! i'm totally shameless enough to use my star power from my new leading role in "wyndhy meets the big C" to rally for the cause and drum up a story, poem, ditty, collage, photo journal, cartoon strip, drawing ....anything for our library here at pixie's place. doesn't even have to be summer-y. anything your heart desires to write would do just fine

and now here’s sally struthers ….
so please contribute, won't you? for only a story a day – the price of a cup of coffee - you too can help a needy person in need of needing your support. and in exchange for your generous generosity, we would direct you to a free site that has free pictures of all the pixies who will benefit from your donation. you can even keep up with their progress by checking back – free – at any time for an update. for just a story a day you could help someone who truly needs your help. just a story a day - the price of a cup of coffee - that’s all it would take to give this one person, who only wants all the pixies to be able to read new erotica, a second chance. that’s all she wants - for pixies to have a some new stories. it seems like such a simple thing. something you or i would take for granted, but it’s so important to have new erotica and wyndhy knows these poor pixies need your help now. it would make her so happy and statistics show that having a positive attitude when you're facing serious illness can mean the difference between life and death, so please give, won’t you? it’s the right thing to do. ask yourself “what would patch adams do?” well, he would want you to write erotic stories. please give. click the word icon at the bottom of your screen right now to begin to make a difference and we'll immediately send you your free link so you can see a photo of just one pixie that your generosity has helped. thank you

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 08-01-2008, 11:01 AM
pixie of the wood

sally struthers. dang i crack me up. i don't know where this shit comes from sometimes. i was raised in a totally normal household.

all seriousness now, though. we've got some of the sexiest, most diverse, most creative and well written erotica out here in cyber-space. i'm proud of all our writers. the good and the bad, the naughty and the tame, the bizarre and the run of the mill ... every story i've read in my short time as mod has been a treat, each in its own way. i LOVE checking in to see if anything new has been created, but lately there hasn't been a whole lot. i know it's summer for most pixies now, and that we're off enjoying it without a lot of extra time to spare - i'm guilty of that, too - but let's not forget what brought so many of us here in the first place. the stories. the FREE stories. pay it forward.

most sincerely,
your friendly neighborhood guilt monger,
wyndhy

uh ... p.s. please PM me with any suggestions or comments you may have regarding the story forum.

Old 08-11-2008, 07:51 PM
pixie of the wood

jeesh, not even a chuckle.

tough crowd

Old 08-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Missing the Angels

Too funny!!!