Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories > Erotic Challenges
User Name
Password

Old 06-26-2006, 12:53 AM
Makeshift romeo

would someone help!

i would like someone to write a story of a guy and a girl meeting the first time at a rock concert! they have talked to each other online for about a month and they fianlly got to meet! i would like for it to have dominance and all the good stuff. Details is a plus! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!
Old 06-26-2006, 10:01 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
This one might hold you over til someone writes something new.

http://216.150.68.37/forums/showthr...ghlight=concert

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-27-2006, 12:58 AM
MSR

thanks
Old 07-15-2006, 02:41 PM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

Ok's I'll give this a shot......

I couldn't believe how dripping hot I was tonight!
Literally, I am standing in front of my full length mirror getting dressed for a rock concert and a semi-blind date. I say semi-blind, cause I had already been chatting online with the guy for the last month or so (practically every day!) and he has never once let me just "talk" without getting me so fucking hot, wet and downright shaken to the core cumming with just his words, that I agreed at once to the public in the flesh location.! He had gotten me so worked up by his rough demanding orders as to the clothing I was to wear to this hard rock event, how could i refuse? I had several visions of him in my minds eye but I suspected that they would be nothing compared to the reality. You see we had agreed from our first online session to not trade pics so as to enhance the anticipation. I think I knew from the start that we would be fucking eachothers brains out in public, it was only a matter of timing that had made us wait the month that we did.I smiled seductivly at my reflection in the mirror....and allowed my hands to wander freely over the mounds and curves of my lustdriven frame. Not a bad package I thought to myself...hmmm I wonder if I have enough time for a little "warmer upper"......my left hand carressed the nipple first one then the other....then a hard pinch oh yesss my nipples resonded immediatly by tightening out to full blooded attention. I closed my eyes and imagined that it was his roughened fingers doing the pinching........

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 07-25-2006, 01:52 AM
msr

Not Bad But I Need More In Detail!
Old 07-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Bring it.

I drew a deep breath and streched, arching my back in front of the mirror - ahhh, that felt good as the some of the tension drained from my lower back, and my hips loosened. I studied myself in the mirror, I was wearing a tight black tee, one of my favorite bands, a black mini skirt, and black thigh high nylons, with my black leather boots and wide leather belt. I had completed the ensemble with a large crucifix on a heavy chain around my neck, and large silver hoop earrings - every inch the Goth rock babe.

My hands cupped my breasts as I gave my nipples a hard twist. I ran my left hand down lightly across my ribcage and down my belly, watching myself, imagining myself teasing him. My hand snuck beneath the skirt, and practicing a wicked smile, I revealed the lacy white G-String he had specified. I was definitely getting hot now, carressing the mound of my pubis with my palm, and pressing up against my moistening slit with two middle fingers, feeling my clit begin to swell between them through the satin crotch of the panties.

Earlier, after showering, I had lain on the bed and spreading my legs, annointing my sphincter with cocoa butter. Then, using a large syringe injected a fair amount of a special oil I had for just such a purpose into my rectum - I didn't know exactly what to expect, but decided I'd better be prepared - as I shifted my hips, I could feel my sphincter tingling as the strap of the G-String rubbed against it, and my buttocks sliding across each other greasily from the small amount of lubricant that had oozed out.

My knees weakened. Jesus! if I didn't stop, I was going to frig myself right there and miss the concert! I brought my fingers up to my mouth, smelling the musky dampness of my swollen cunt, and turned away from the full length mirror on the door towards the sink, glancing at myself over my shoulder. Satisfied, I checked my makeup one last time in the mirror over the sink. Heavy black mascara, and lipstick the color of dried blood - gorgeous! I walked out the door and to the car, hips rolling, asshole tingling, my hungry pussy still damp.
Old 09-02-2006, 07:05 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Hot you two

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas