Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-01-2007, 10:25 PM
Recycled Virgin

Missing You...

I wonder what you are thinking and if you are asleep. It's been so long since I've been alone all night that I can't make myself go to bed- the room seems so empty and the silence way too loud! As I lay here all alone, my thoughts begin to drift. In the four years we've lived together, how many times have we made love in this bed?

I couldn't begin to count the nights we were so tired we could hardly keep our eyes open, so we climbed into our bed to get some much needed rest, but once our naked bodies were in close proximity, our hands just instinctively began to explore the familiar terrain that we've come to know so well.

It doesn't matter how innocent those touches or our intentions began, our hands just instinctively go to those places that arouse us most and all thoughts of sleep are pushed aside as our passion begins to rise. It is a rare night that we fall asleep without making love at least one time, quite often even more. I am really missing you tonight, but my thoughts of you are keeping me company and I don't feel so all alone.

I remember our first night in this house, how we were so tired and sore we just laid and talked; well at least at first! No matter how many times you've touched me in the past, your fingers still send electricity right to my very core and I feel the humidity between my thighs begin to elevate and my heart beats even faster because instinctively, yet unbidden, my body responds to your attention just as yours responds to mine.

As I lay in our bed, your spot empty and cold , the thoughts of our lovemaking has my body longing for your attention , my pussy wet and aching in want of you. I wonder if your body is feeling the same, and what might you be doing if it needs me just the same.

It seems almost foreign to touch myself without you here to watch, yet the need for release has been building now for days. I almost feel inadequate when it comes to bringing myself off...it isn't that I don't know how to please myself, it's that you know how to please me in ways that my own hand has never learned.

Leaning back against my pillows, I softly touch the outer folds of what has become your cocks home. I think of you gently stroking the oh-so-sensitive flesh of my outer lips and I shudder with excitement. I need you here with me and it's you that I'm thinking of as my fingers spread my sex and make the initial contact with the clit that begs for you.

My fingers slip in the slick honey that never fails to flow when I think of my body moving in time with yours. I feel the tension/pleasure rise as I spread my precious fluid over my screaming, begging clit.

I remember how in awe you were the first time you were able to touch my pussy and felt the size of my clit when I'm aroused...how you immediately had to take a peek and then a taste, as well.

From that moment on, I've never been able to get enough of you or that talented tongue. When you have your face pressed tight against my cunny and your tongue dances like a spinning top, heightening my pleasure and drawing my orgasm ever nearer, I feel as though the whole universe is centered at my pussy and I am lost in the sensations and sensual pleasures that you are guaranteed to bring.

As I remember the way your body interacts with mine, my fingers find their way into the dark, moist heat of my pussy. My thumb bumps against my now hard clit and transmits a message to every nerve in my quivering body, shouting, "Get ready for overload!"

My index finger begins to slowly rub circles on my hardened nub, my hips rising and falling with ever increasing speed. I feel the familiar pull deep inside and I have to keep pushing further- I need to cum so bad!

I'm laying in our bed and I pleasure myself as if my hand were yours. The excitement builds as I strum my clit as hard and fast as you do when you know my cum is near. A low growl begins to build inside and grows as my orgasm gets closer. Faster and faster, my fingers slip easily in my free-flowing honey as I press more firmly against my engorged stem.

As orgasm steadily builds, I begin using my first three fingers to stoke the fire and the motion has changed as well. Abandoning the circular motion that had brought me to the brink of ecstasy, my slickened fingers now fly rapidly up and down the full length of my huge clit. I increase both the speed and pressure while stroking, teasing and pulling on my sensitive button.

Finally my body reacts to all this attention, my pussy begins to contract and pulse tightly. I cum hard, moaning your name loudly as a torrent of girl cum drenches both me and the bed sheets.

Finally , I am able to relax a bit and catch my breath. Emotionally and physically drained, a tear slips down my cheek. I miss you Baby, and I love you with all my heart. Come home to me soon- I need you more than words can say.

"A snarl, a sneer and a whip that stings...these are a few of my FAVORITE things!"

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-04-2008 at 03:58 PM.