Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2012, 07:08 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Turn Ons/Turn Offs

I was thinking about a certain gentleman's magazine and thought all our sexy peeps here should make their lists.

Turn Ons- men who talk dirty during sex

Turn Offs- men who are just dirty

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-29-2012, 07:23 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I like opinionated women. I can debate with them (Not argue. An argument implies that people have stopped listening and progress can not be made.)For some reason I also like a woman that genuinely blushes when all I do is just look at her. Granted I might have missed the actual reason for this thread, but those two things are definitely enough to make me want to be in a woman's company.

Turn offs....Excessive ink. Now I like tattoos, but anyone with something not very easily covered I consider excessive. You shouldn't look like an art gallery when we dress up and go to a really nice restaurant.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 04-29-2012, 07:24 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Turn Offs- men who are just dirty

What if you're the one who made them that way? Would be willing to allow them a shower?...................Or would you rather help make the shower dirty as well?
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 04-29-2012, 07:40 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Turn On- Making boys cry

Turn Off- Boys that cry

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-29-2012, 09:48 PM
Runs with Scissors

Send a message via Yahoo to gigi
Turn on: A man taking me hard and fast in a quickie

Turn off: A man asking me repeatedly "are you done?" during said quickie....
Old 04-29-2012, 10:10 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Turn On- controlling boys by their cocks

Turn Offs- boys controlled by their cocks

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 04-30-2012, 05:50 PM
Yankee in Dixie

You know, I think I actually understand what you're getting at there Lil.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:59 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Turn Ons- Boys who "get" me

Turn Offs- Boys who try to get pity

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 05-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Yankee in Dixie

What if I said it's a pity I haven't gotten you?
Old 05-01-2012, 06:20 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
What if I said it's a pity I haven't gotten you?

Turn Ons- Boys who use what I say to try to get into my panties

Turn Offs- Boys who use what I say to try and prove a point

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 05-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Runs with Scissors

Send a message via Yahoo to gigi
*snort*
Old 05-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Turn Ons- Boys who use what I say to try to get into my panties

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't nearly as sexy in your panties as you do out of them.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:39 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Turn On- Boys who get in my panties

Turn Offs-Boys in my panties

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 05-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Shame I'm not the former. Glad I'm not the latter.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:31 AM

Turn on's; Feet, young girls, brains, butts, tanlines, and tits

Turn off's; Smokers, ugly feet, tattoos, age of consent