Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Just thought I'd ask. I know about life getting complicated and certain things having to be put off because of them. I kind of figured that since you're so unwilling to get rid of it (perfectly understandable), you'd want to take steps to get back on it.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 08-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
If i could get it back on the road, as one motorcyclist to another, do you think i wouldn't just for the sake of it?? I mean honestly *L*

Its off the road for certain reasons, its not off the road purely because i cant be bothered getting it looked at. Its sat in the shed for this long whats a few more years is part of my reasoning for not wanting to get rid of it, who knows what the future may hold, I dont want to get rid of it then find a week later the reasons its off the road go away and its possible for me to get it ready and back on *LOL*

Anyway the reasons its not on or off the road are irrelevant. I just wanted to share my ride
Old 08-22-2009, 10:08 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Glad you did.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 07-28-2010, 09:36 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Just reviving this thread in answer to a question in another one.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:29 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
here's mine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg edit2.jpg (124.1 KB, 193 views)
Old 07-28-2010, 12:03 PM
Dare to Read, Dear

Great bikes. I like that Victory. Really like the paint.

I went to one of the test ride days at a local Victory dealer and rode the Kingpin and a Cross Country.

I liked em. The only complaint I had was the clunky transmissions.

But, if I had 20 grand, I'd take that Cross Country home.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:58 PM
Deranged Giants Fan

My favorite ride

It gets infinite miles per gallon !!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ws1.jpg (19.2 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg ws2.jpg (29.8 KB, 172 views)
Old 07-28-2010, 04:35 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Only until the winds die out. LOL.

I actually didn't test ride my Victory. I tested the King Pin as well. Real smooth, great speed. The transmission responds best to a gentle touch which I just don't have. Especially running in my city where it's best to shift fast and hard to get out of the way. I didn't find out about the Cross Country, which is closer to what I was looking for, until after my purchase.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:46 PM

Let's see you sail that home from the pub on a busy Saturday night.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:46 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Thumbs up

I was going to say something derogatory,like the manuals are only in Japanees(sp?)but I've been riding since I was 15(I'm 66 now)& I've learned that the only important thing is that "At least you're riding!" Irish
Old 07-29-2010, 12:02 PM
Manwhore

Close, Irish... Japanese. I'm in the 'At least you're riding' camp. As long as someone is happy with the bike they ride, and keep it upright, it's all good.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 07-29-2010, 09:45 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I haven't been riding nearly as long and already believe that. I have my preferences and will defend them, but I bow my head to those who defend theirs. Whether it's a crotch rocket, a brand new cruiser, Honda or Harley...it all boils down to we love to ride and that's all that matters.